Peoria Ford Employee Reviews

always kept you on your feet and working hard.
Lot Porter (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZNovember 30, 2016
hardest part of working of dealing with the advisers and finding customers cars and making sure no damage and proper work is done to the car. Management are really tough and careless about what happens to you they do not treat you with the respect they expect from you.
Pros
go on break when you want.
Cons
management and to much negativity
everything is about the calls..
salesmen (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJuly 6, 2016
when you go through training they send you to a separate location to get training done for a week. with a promise of $2000 a month. however what they don't tell you is that you won't see anything for 6 weeks and the pay schedule is seriously messed up. once you break your financial abilities it starts to pick up only , and if only your able to get customers that can actually buy. there very strict about you having to make phone calls to set appointments. but the thing about the appointments is that they don't care if they can't buy, they want you to get them down there and slap them into a car that will cost them more than they can afford . not to mention that they will set an appointment with a customer saying that they have the car even if they don't. just to waste a persons time. they also pressure you, the customer, and the customers family to make a deal even if they can't. seriously avoid if possible
Pros
free lunch on sat
Cons
stupid high expectations, sell your soul to make deals..
Productive, but the job culture needs alot of work!
Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZOctober 12, 2015
In all honesty, I loved my job. Co-Workers and customers saw my department as an "easy" desk job, but in all honesty we deal with alot more than people know and understand. The customers are usually always so pleasant. The best part of the job is seeing those who purchased a car walk out with a smile on their face. But the biggest reason I enjoyed working for the company is because of the challenges you face on a day-to-day basis. The customers who struggle, or want everything to be perfect with the vehicle that come to my help and being able to change the experience to make them even happier is the one thing that really made my day.

As for management and surrounding co-workers, nobodys perfect but the cultural aspect needs A LOT of work. The drama, rumors/gossip, the backstabbing its all too much. And for management, this place is the reason why Arizona should become "A Right to Work State." The constant turn-over rate isn't from those quitting.

Now I am not one to talk down a company. I am no perfect worker myself. I need to improve things in myself as a worker too. And because of the opportunity, my knowledge and skill set increased that much more. I am thankful for the opportunity. But if I had truly known what kind of work environment I was going into before I excepted the job offer, I wouldn't have switched my professions.
Pros
Productivity, Smiles, Consistently moving, Free Coffee
Cons
Gossip / Drama, Culture, Management
productive at times, hard to sell and get work completed in a timely manner
Service Sales and Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Peoria,azSeptember 3, 2015
very high stress environment, rude customers, all commission based pay, so very unstable, management seemed to care but very hard to make a living
Pros
free lunch sat only
Cons
everything else
job only for single people with no life outside of work
wife of salesman (Current Employee) –  Peoria AZMarch 22, 2015
Wife of a salesman there. So far no consistency with management, total lack of communication with management, expected to do things you haven't been shown how to do. OK salary for 3 months then paid like a teenager unless you sell lots of cars. Long hours with very little time off, not family friendly. Just found out you have to pay 30% taxes on commissions, not informed by management of this, sales team had to google it because they heard the rumor about it. Not the job they made it out to be and we had to spend a lot of our own money for him to get started.
Pros
a few nice people to work with
Cons
too many to mention
Busy and productive
CSI Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJanuary 15, 2015
A great place to work for. Was always busy and learned a lot about vehicles.
Management has no IDEA what they are doing!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ArizonaJanuary 15, 2015
You get in trouble for EVERYTHING. You have to be perfect non-drinking, non-eating human that has no life to work here.
I had high expectations at this dealership but I was mistaken
Commercial Fleet Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZNovember 15, 2014
A typical day at work at Peoria Ford is a super fast-paced environment. It could have much higher employee retention should they treat they're employees better. The lack of communication on all levels of management can prohibit one from performing at they're highest capacity. I have been able to take quite a bit of accounting knowledge from there. The management at this particular store is mediocre at best. The lack of communication leads to a great many problems amongst employees. It's a shame. This store could run so smoothly if there was more honesty and communication. The hardest part of the job is getting any support from management when change is needed etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with and the customers. Being as it is a Ford store I get to hear neat stories about "my old Ford".
fast paced
detailer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMarch 19, 2013
it wasnt what was to be expected rude managers. it was ok but could have been better.
Good place to work-fast paced
FIXED OPERATIONS / SERVICE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZSeptember 8, 2012
Good place to work, good family run operation. Owner is driven and everyone is top notch.
Pros
going dealer in a good area.
Cons
no problems
fun workplace with a lot of sales pressure
Car Salesman (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJuly 2, 2012
Long hrs great to meet new people and a lot of promises for advancement and management is very helpful but if you haven't sold cars before wouldn't recommend starting here since I was new and constantly felt like I was fighting for my money from the company from commissions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peoria Ford. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5