Pep Boys Auto

sales representative
Sales representative (Former Employee), PRNovember 18, 2014
Pros: n a
Cons: n a
learned all position at work. serve clients all day , part time job.
Great working shop and growth.
Pep Boys (Former Employee), Dothan, Al.November 14, 2014
Kept a great work pace and made great working conditions. Shop got real busy and was able to keep it moving on any busy day.
Management Material
Service Manager (Former Employee), hollywood caNovember 12, 2014
I have alot of automotive skills and customer service skills also I worked for pep boys for 8 years and my position is service manager I also been working on cars since I was 15 years old for information contact me
hated it
General Service Tech (Former Employee), ALNovember 9, 2014
this place is awful i hope no one ever wants to work there if your trying to better yourself there pretty much gonna fire you it happen to me i took vacation and i come back my name is on the schedule but i had no schedule hours so i will let everyone that i know to never work here
A fast paced customer oriented business
Parts Sales Manager (Former Employee), louisville, kyNovember 7, 2014
A typical day at work I was responsible for activities included in running a retail automotive parts and service business. I learned a lot about sales and building a team. My manager taught me to be self sufficient and helped me to feel confident in my abilities. My co-workers were like family as I spent nearly as much time with them. The hardest part about the job was properly balancing projects, daily assignments and leadership as well as being a sales performer. I really enjoy customer service, it fills me with joy to help others.
productive
Mechanic (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNNovember 5, 2014
not so great to work with people who steal things and then blame it on someone else
Fun high pace place to work at and to communicate with shops in the area
Commercial Sales Manager (Former Employee), Long Beach, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: discount on parts
Cons: long hours
I would always be looking at our profit margin and make sure that we could hit a set target for the week/ month. i had to hire and fire co workers which was defiantly the hardest part of the job. i would have to say the most enjoyable part of this job was to have fun with your co workers and making sure that everyone was working cohesively, while making sure we were staying on top of our profit margin. We would compete with other stores on what was sold for the day, and the team that i had over time made this into a game. We would always want to be the top store for sure, we were most of the time.
Automotive Service Writer (Former Employee), McAllen, TXNovember 3, 2014
Help automotive customers with all their vehicle needs, by utilizing and guiding a team of ASE certified

mechanics.

 Proficient in electrical, suspension, brakes and general maintenance of any automobile all while

maintain high volume sales and customer service excellences.
mechanic (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NvOctober 30, 2014
Provided automotive repair services. Gained more automotive knowledge working with co-workers.
Great working Environment.
Commercial Driver (Former Employee), Bellflower, CAOctober 29, 2014
This job is definitely a learning environment. Great benefits! Can relocate to different stores to fit your lifestyle. Hands-on training from co-workers and managers. I have learned how to replace windshield wipers. I have found new areas throughout LA county. Holiday pay! Sick leave-pay! Great company!
Good work environment
Automotive Sale Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: work on weekends
Great coworkers and management. Coworkers are team players and are willing to help.
Busy, Fast Paced Work Environment
Sales Associate/Inventory/Merchandising (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2014
Spent most of my day stocking, doing inventory, merchandising as well as customer service.
pep boys
Service Advisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2014
Pros: fun
worked here during pregnancy was a good company while I was there I went back to working at collision after baby.
Nice work place
Senior-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cape Coral, FLOctober 12, 2014
Co workers and management were great. Great place for advancement.
I earn decent money some days
L1 Master Technician (Current Employee), Newnan, GAOctober 12, 2014
Pros: get uniforms
Cons: long hours and few paid holidays
Management is un experienced at my store. this makes my job especially difficult at times
Working At Pep Boys
Mechanic (Former Employee), Culver City, CAOctober 11, 2014
Pros: environment you work in, working on your own
Cons: amount of time they give you to work in a car.
A typical day at Pep Boys consist of working with cars, trying to up sale other services to customers vehicles. What I learned was how to work in customers cars proficiently and delivery vehicles in a timely matter.
learned to be a leader
Head Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Montclair, CAOctober 10, 2014
a typical day at work starts very busy, which is a plus. I learned to be a leader by listening to my management and mimicking them. people are polite and friendly. I made many strong friendships. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customer but nothing i can't handle. I enjoy finishing up all my projects at the end of the day.
senior advisor
Senior Service Advisor (Current Employee), Paterson, NJOctober 7, 2014
Great experience working here and learned alot as my first job in the business
Fast pace environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: never dull or boring.
Cons: work holidays.
A great way to interact with the public. Employees are great to work with.
Pep Boys
Cashier, Store Associate (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: meet people
Cons: healthcare
Help customers with questions, answer phone calls and charge customers. Learned about car parts. Management is great people and co-workers was great to work with them. Hardest part was not having enough time to finish what we had to do. Enjoyable was customers that I got to know and talk to.

About Pep Boys Auto

An automotive paradise for do-it-yourselfers, The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack hears the cries of "Do it for me!", too. The company sells – Read more

Pep Boys Auto Salaries