PEP Employee Reviews

Good Company
Peer Educator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TXApril 21, 2017
This is a great company to work for, and the benefits are outstanding. I recommend this company for anyone who is looking to have flexible hours and a sense of purpose.
Working at pep was very helpful
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-NatalApril 7, 2017
Working at pep gave me lot of experience on how to work in a different environment usual working with people and also then experience on how to treat other people at work.

As the result I regard my self as a better person in term of communicating and interacting with others.
I also gain some different skills as well on how to become a good problem resolver, the management was also in good hands as well.I never had the most hardest part of the job because I am always awear of anything......The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the work being well done and the management being happy all the time as well as other employees
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, Healthy care and high dedication to work
definitely a fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TXNovember 3, 2016
Everyday I was either helping team members prepare for themselves for the daily challenges of renewing oneself through character assessments and character building. I was also responsible for journalism in the company paper which was printed in two locations as well as on the company private mail address.
An organization that focuses on developing character in men.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TXOctober 23, 2016
This organization gave me an opportunity to grow and work on my character. I'm a better person today because of this organization. I will continue to serve other along side of them.
overall good place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2016
laid back atmosphere 90% of the time
good benefits
family owned and ran
heavy accounts receivables
out of state higher management
I enjoyed working with this department. The staff was highly qualified.
Special Education Para Educator (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 14, 2016
I really enjoyed working in PEP. The team I worked with were highly skilled and qualified. I received a lot of training during my time here. The staff really put their love and soul into teaching the students.
Pros
staff lunceons
Cons
short breaks