Pepperidge Farm Incorporated Employee Reviews

productive good place to work
Independent Sales Distributor (Former Employee) –  West Paterson, NJOctober 25, 2016
my day at work is very fast moving pace dealing with receiving mangers and grocer mangers and help customers ,stocking shelf loading trucks.Well i learned how to work in a fast working pace and to work with the public,Management was very helpful in the stores and on big sale promotions and holidays.All the co workers help each other in time of need short on orders they give you some of their order.To say the hardest part of this job is the weather and make all of the stops for that day.The people that you meet and all the accounts you deliver too.
Pros
meeting dinners the pay
Cons
shortage on orders
Long hours including weekends with minimal room for advancement.
Safety and Health Manager (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 9, 2017
Long hours including weekends with minimal room for room for advancement. Rewarded with higher wages at the cost of lost quality time with your family.
Pros
Higher wages
Cons
Long hours including weekends at the cost of lost quality time with your family.
i loved working there
3rd Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, MDJanuary 10, 2017
opening the store, cashier , stocking shelves, greeting the customers, great customer service, closing store and making deposits,i loved the people i worked with we were a family, the management was great to work with, i always treated the store like it was my own and took pride in working there !!!!!
Pros
great customers, and the people i worked with !!!!
Cons
no benefits
Pays well but work life balance is tough.
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 13, 2016
Overall the Job is not difficult however, it can take over your life. The company is well respected and brand is well established. Product sells itself. Dealing with distribution can be a headache. The company gives you many resources to use and is always available for help.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Support
Cons
Work life Balance, Broad Territory
Good schedule and pay
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, UTJanuary 4, 2017
I enjoyed my co workers and management. The pay and benefits were good. The work schedule was consistent. The repetitive work was a little tedious, but simple.
Positive and Flexible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL 60563March 6, 2017
Most days were busy, some days there was nothing to do. Everyone worked as a team to meet deadlines. I learned many different jobs in order to fill in when someone was out sick or on vacation. Management was offsite and not very responsive to communication which was hard to get things approved to process. I enjoyed my colleague in the office, the relaxed dress code and the flexible work schedule.
Pros
Flexible hours, great coworker
Cons
Days of nothing to do
optimistic co-workers that are dependable
Sanitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, UTFebruary 5, 2017
Easy going work environment with great people to work with. Everyone works very well together and this provides a cohesive group of individuals that accomplish work goals with absolute efficiency.
Pros
good people
Cons
not much room for advancement
Great place to work, excellent pay, Job security!
Backup Operator and Plant Services (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Great company to work for, I have decided to go back to school to pursue a different career path. I've learned exceptional worth ethics, teamwork, ability to build others up, etc. thank you pepperidge Farm for teaching me safety, managing difficult situations!
Relaxed work enviroment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, UTJanuary 31, 2017
Easy jobs with very good pay, but it can be boring and tedious. The other employees can be a little catty at times and some are very lazy. Management can be a little forgetful at times
Pros
good pay
Cons
lazy other employees
its an ok place to work
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2017
if you are looking for a place that has a lot of free time, then you need to apply. Also, if you like going to in to chain stores and talking to store management about displays, you be good at this position.
Pros
lots of free time
Cons
management is ok
Great paying job, great diverse environment
Sig Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, UTDecember 28, 2016
Great paying job, great diverse environment, and people. There is a safety culture that is first class throughout the company
Fun place to work
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Howell, MIMarch 1, 2017
Regional management needs some training. Only pays minimum wage. The coworkers i work with are awesome. Typical day is rotating bread, cookies and goldfish. The customers make it fun.
Great company to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 21, 2016
Pepperidge Farm is owned by Campbell's Soup Co. They are going through many changes and are re-aligning their strategies. I'm positive they will be as always a great company with premium products and premium people.
Pros
Good Benifits
It's an ok place to work
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 22, 2017
This job was fun and interesting, but I've worked in warehouses my whole life and decided to pursue a career as a phlebotomist
Easy going work atmosphere
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2016
I'm happy i'm able to pick my own hours and my superior is the sweetest person i know. I work alone and prefer it that way. The most enjoyable part of my day at work is when im doing payroll.
Pros
Free bread
Benefits
Enjoyable place to work with cutting edge techniques.
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, PASeptember 6, 2016
Mastering the dynamics of a constantly changing workplace was both demanding and rewarding. New products, programs, and people kept me challenged daily. Consistent, industry wide, metrics allowed for me to be informed, educated, and provided a constant raising of the bar.
Pros
High employee retention and great benefits.
Cons
Limited work sites - nothing in Arizona
Normal job
Packaging GBH/Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Denver, PADecember 27, 2016
It's a normal labor job with good benefits. I worked the night shift and learned a lot about he food handling industry. Hardest part of the job was cleaning but coworkers usually help out.
good workplace
Robotics Operator (Former Employee) –  Lakeland FLNovember 3, 2016
good place to work lots of hard working people more of a family than a workplace great benefits great pay but have to be willing to put in a lot of hours
Pros
pay
Cons
lots of hours
Worked alone as a delivery driver and merchandiser
Product Delivery, Merchandising, Vendor (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 12, 2016
Each day at work consisted of following a different route for each day of the week. There was a lot of driving as well as making sure store managers were kept happy so they didn't cut our section or remove us entirely.
I learned how stores and product are connected and how the smooth operation on both sides is how stores stay in business. I learned product management and vendor skills.
Hardest part of the job was that it had to begin very early in the morning in order to get to all the stops before they closed.
The most enjoyable part was that I learned and gained a lot of useful knowledge and got to work directly for the owner operator.
The best place I ever worked
Utility (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 6, 2016
Pepperidge farm was the best place I ever worked. I only left due to moving out of state. The people were amazing from the hourly to upper management. They really care about their people.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pepperidge Farm Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

86%