PEPPERIDGE FARMS Employee Reviews

Busy environment
Production (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PADecember 29, 2017
Unorganized and unreasonable scheduling. Workers can’t take anytime off without it counting against you. Everyday you time can change and you may receive a call at 3am requiring you to be at work with no exact time to get done.
Great pay
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 27, 2017
Be prepared for lots of overtime the pay is grest but its hard to balance your life outside of work when the overtime is mandatory. They are big on safety and always looking for ways to improve.
hard work but pays off
Packager (Current Employee) –  Willard, OHNovember 13, 2017
It is very straining on your body but pays off in the end. Great people to work with if you enjoy the factory life and the shifts. Currently a temp and trying to get hired in.
Part time position
Assist customers Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 8, 2017
Store small but very busy, cashier and we had to set up cash drawer for next day and night deposit. At closing had to set up and log in to send corporate night report. Go to the bank if open to get needed cash or coin. Make sure store was always safe for customers.
productive workplace.
Sales Development Associate (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJOctober 7, 2017
As an owner/ operator,working for Pepperidge farms was rewarding.Company assistance was above average.All positive feedback from me.The products are terrific which makes ones job easier.
Fast paced, must be self motivated.
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Fast paced job, could be stressful at times because you had to stay on a strict delivery schedule. Involved lifting, using stock carts, driving a delivery truck, being able to work with store receiving department employees as well as store managers.
It support professional
IT Help Desk L3 Technician (Former Employee) –  Suffolk County, MAAugust 23, 2017
Good work ethic and environment with learning opportunity
Calm relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 9, 2017
My supervisor was fair and helpful. Good working environment. It was a laid back environment. The hours were flexible. It sucked that the position did not last permanently.
Pros
1 lunch
Cons
Temporary
Good Pay for what you're doing, production schedule horrible.
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 27, 2017
Work life balance is a joke here, no sick days, production schedule that is constantly changing from day to day, no sick days, and general miscommunication. The job itself is good and the pay is decent, but the management from top to bottom is not transparent nor do they communicate certain changes. My training started satisfactory, but quickly turned into a disorganized mess with very little communication, being pulled from the training constantly and refusal to make up those training days. You can never make any personal plans, that day off you were looking forward to all week? It's changed the day before and now you have to come in.
Pros
Benefits, 401k
Cons
Bad schedule, poor training, poor management
No Work, Life Balance
Processing Associate (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJuly 19, 2017
Great company to work for if you looking to make a lot of $$$. Long hours, 6 to 7 days a week. You are rewarded for long hours and working every day..
Pros
Money
Cons
Healthcare, Safety
Great place to work with great coworkers.
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Alpine, UTJune 23, 2017
A typical night working at this job was non existent. Every night had things that happened you wouldn't expect. I learned more of the importance of hard work -- Because the harder/faster I worked the sooner I got home to get to bed. The culture at work was really nice because we were all there not sleeping and even though we didn't particularly want to be there that night, we were all friendly and got through it anyways. The hardest part about this job was definitely the hours and how it effected my sleep schedule. Most enjoyable is how fast it went by and how much I got paid.
Pros
Listening to the radio, half hour lunch break.
Cons
repetitive, mindless.
Excellent place to work with great benefits and perks
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 30, 2017
Started out as a numerical data entry operator keying bread product items into computer. Promoted to assistant supervisor of newly created #rd shift. When shift was absolved reps were on 1st & 3rd shift. I went back to 1st shift in same position. Also learned payroll procedures. Hardest part of job was dealing with employees attitudes,
Pros
hot baked goods from cafeteria. Consistent raises
Cons
noner
great job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 7, 2017
I worked overnight which was a real easy job we just stocked bread for the people who had routes to come and pick the bread i used to get free bread and cookies
Fun and great benefits
Shipper/receiver (Former Employee) –  Willard, OHMay 3, 2017
Pepperidge Farms was a crazy physical job but it was fun. I made some great friends working there and the wages were amazing! Working there taught me how to better work in a team setting.
Pros
wages, benefits, discounted campbells items, people
Cons
second shift
Simple work, fun coworkers and manager, Not much room for pay advanement though
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMarch 27, 2017
Overall i really enjoy working here. The people generally are friendly and easy to get along with and the work is pretty easy and not too difficult to get the hang of and keep a steady pace doing. The pay for the most part stays at the same amount, there isn't really any room for improvement on that since it's only a part time/Temp job in the warehouse department. Day to day work for the most part is about the same every day with minor fluctuations but once you get settled and into the routine of things it's simple enough to keep it up and stay on track for the scheduled hours. What is really nice about the job is that it is a generally laid back environment as long as the job gets done in the allotted time for the day, which isn't too difficult to do every day. During the work day music can be played to lighten the mood and keep spirits high and keep a good pace going throughout the day, which I really enjoy having the music available since it adds a distraction and helps the day feel like it goes by more quickly.
Pros
Easy going, laid back, friendly environment
Cons
only an average of about 21 hours a week
Wanted to make it work but difference of opinions
Sanitation Human Services Machine Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTMarch 20, 2017
Workplace culture started fine but ended a bit abruptly. There was room for improvement with the management team. The company as a whole is wonderful but individuals on the team were not exactly team players.
Delivering Fresh Products
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 27, 2017
A Exciting adventure everyday with both Managers and Customers .Providing Fresh products to Customers with Integrity as well as a Professional Positive Attitude.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Early hours
Awesome pay and benefits
Informed supervisor of all safety hazards (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 14, 2017
The work is hard but the pay and benefits are well worth the work. so much great things to say so little space. Highly recommend this company. Wish I still worked there.
Productive and professional place to work for.
Packer/Service (Former Employee) –  Willard, OHDecember 2, 2016
Working for Pepperidge Farms was a great experience for me I learned how to work an electric pallet jack. What I really liked about it that there was no favoritism every job had to be earned.
fun productive workplace
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ PICKER (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GADecember 1, 2016
overall good company, great manegement, and fellow employees. just not enough room for growth. greta enviornment. clean warehouse enviornment. clean facility
Pros
great enviornment
Cons
no room for growth