Responsible for activities within the HR Department related to Workers Compensation/Auto/GL claims management by formulating, developing & coordinating all claim-related activities. The claims Analyst will also assist department’s Directors with other projects as needed.
- File, track and manage claims with TPA, broker, legal counsel and management,
- Prepare monthly reports using Risk Management Information Systems (Comp Watch and Via One).
- Drive internal claims reviews and participate in TPA contracted claims reviews.
- Coordinate RTW process and assist in development of Transitional Duty program.
- Coordinate investigation and surveillance as necessary.
- Provide Workers Comp Accident Investigation training to Managers
- Coordinate investigative review of claims
- Communicate with out of work on biweekly basis
- Provide additional support to HR and Safety management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years hands-on claims management in NY/NJ
Licensing: Adjusters License (a plus, not required)
Accreditations: Professional certification preferred
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
Strong written/verbal communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word are required. Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. AA/ M/F/D/V