Pepsi Bottling Group
1,120 reviews

Pepsi Bottling Group Employer Reviews

Tough hours, Great people, Great pay
Large Format Sales and Merchandiser (Former Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 26, 2015
A typical day started before the sun came up to plan and keep the Pepsi stock in order and ready for the next day / delivery. Also, always preparing on a weekly basis for any promotional items and/or holiday mark-downs.
It is fun to work for pepsi
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Williamsport, PAFebruary 26, 2015
It is a Nice place to work

it is fun knowing that you work for pepsi, which is one of the most known production company on the global worldwide
Production Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 23, 2015
New management hires not made aware of common practices. Machine operators are really outstanding human beings as are some of the mechanics.
ka typical was about 12 hours. everyday was the route being the safun and different despiteme each wee
Merchandiser for Pepsi products (Former Employee), Everett, WAFebruary 23, 2015
a typical was about 12 hours. everyday was the route being the safun and different despiteme each week. co workers were always hard working and willing to help
Very well organized, rewarding.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great culture
Cons: routine work
I was hired as a Territory Sales Manager. I enjoyed coaching and building a team. Also we were recognized for outstanding performance several periods throughout the years I led the team. Very challenging and rewarding job.
Very competative and teamwork a must
Truck Driver/Merchandiser/ Sales (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Start 5am to finish selling pepsi and other products to 16 to 18 stores a day. I have learned everything a front line employee can learn merchandising,sales,delivery,warehouse.Management, Yes. Great people and hard workers. The 80 to 90 hrs a week they sometimes require. Employee appreciation week, and the team activity's we participate in. .
Pepsi has a strong history
Facility Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Aiea, HI.February 18, 2015
Pros: great pay and benifits
Cons: no areas for promotion
Performing all necessary maintenance & repairs for Pepsi’s Building Facility Structure as needed. Including all plumbing repairs, electrical repairs, performing all weekly to monthly fire & safety inspections of fire sprinkler risers testing & inspection, eye wash / shower inspections, fire extinguishers, exit lighting & aisle ways, emergency backup lighting tests, performing annual fire drills & evacuation plans. Insuring all facility safety and security standards are maintained. Performing and overseeing any and all security door locks and systems, function and operate to expectation. Coordinating & developing recycling processes to maximize our facility’s “Green” efforts. Consistently working on developing practices for cast saving efficacy. Working with outside contractors with large projects to insure all standards of maintenance are kept. Recording all job requests & completions through the company computer “Work Order System” data base, including financial spending required to complete task.
Great Experience
Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), San DiegoFebruary 17, 2015
Good place to work. Learn to deal with high paced environment.Great team atmosphere. Retail environment. Managed team of 90
High volume, fast paced supply chain
Senior Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Somers, NYFebruary 17, 2015
High volume, problematic supply chain team. Very little room for advancement, with ever changing management. Ever changing work locations make it very hard to have work life-balance. Very low annual salary increases.
PBC Review
Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Alamosa, COFebruary 16, 2015
Small territory helps to provide a large work community. Management a daily presence helps to keep communication open. Closer work relations than many other merchandising positions.
Pepsi is a great Company
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: free soda
Cons: late product drops
Placing product on shelves and traveling store to store. I learn to deal with different walks of life. Management does their job and I no problems with them. My co-workers were a team. The hardest part of my job was the labor.
Great company to work for.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: opportunities for growth, beautiful working place.
Cons: company moved accounting department to new york
I worked here for many years and learned all my accounting experience in this company. Many opportunities to grow in this company. Beautiful working environment.
Short and to the point
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Hours too long, hourly pay rate too short. Very physical plus work load and hours not consistent. Higher pay would keep more employees. Like 16.00/hr
Fast paced environment with good co-workers
Blowmold Operator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: incentive lunches, awards for going the extra mile
Cons: inconsistent schedule
In seven years, I have watched the beverage industry thrive in an ever changing economy and am happy to be a part of that. I have acquired a great amount of technical knowledge and have worked with some great people. I have learned aspects of the business that are not required in my job description, but they have given me a different perspective on the importance of each person's responsibility.
Productive and challenging workplace with the right crew in place
Order Builder/Warehouse Loader (Former Employee), Gallup, NMFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: good pay and hours
Cons: short staff
Every evening shift was always busy. Learned inventory, sorting, write up damaged merchandise, supervising, check in, park semi-trucks, order building and team work. Co-workers are great.
But, the hardest part of my job was being short staff and that tripled the work. I enjoy when everyone at work is happy and ready to work.
Great Company to work for
Innovation Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COFebruary 13, 2015
Great company to work for. Always fun and a challenge but due to size can be difficult to make an impact that changes the course of the organization
Fast paced, family oriented
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 13, 2015
Pepsi Beverages Company is a great place to work at. I have achieved so much and I have a lot of growth in within that company.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hawthorne, NYFebruary 12, 2015
 Provide administrative support to the Senior Director and team, including calendars; travel arrangements; and invoices, purchase orders and expense reports.
 Help to coordinate and execute events, from Town Hall meetings to larger affairs, plus training sessions and seminars.
 Play a key role assisting with identifying new candidates for employment, including preparing new hire forms.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hawthorne, NYFebruary 12, 2015
it was a great place to work.
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee), Mesquite, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Meet interesting people and how to have patience with other people. My co workers we all worked together and got along. Management was very well organized. The hardest part of the job was being stuck in traffic.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pepsi Bottling Group

The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other – Read more

Pepsi Bottling Group Photos