Pepsi Bottling Group
1,120 reviews

Pepsi Bottling Group Employer Reviews

Seattle, wa
loader (Former Employee), seattle, waFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits, union
Cons: poor management, no growth potential
terrible management, very unprofessional, unqualified!, you're basically at war against them because you're Union, good pay but it's hard to advance/grow. In all it pays the bills but it's a job not a career. Goodluck if you do work for this dump and RIP to your back!
Great work place
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Hayward, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: no time for family
long hard hours but great pay. Not good for a person with family. The hardest part of job would be the long hours building pallets.
Busy and fun workplace.
Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Hamilton, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: free lunches, tickets to various concerts and sporting events
Typical day of work can vary from day to day. Nonstop busy from the time I start my job to the time I finish. Perform variety of duties, have great organizational skills to balance supporting 18 managers. Confidentiality is important. Most enjoyable part of my job is helping others and helping others "Get Better" at their own positions by teaching them. I love learning new things.
Productive and great place to work
Warehouse worker/Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: job training
Cons: n/a
Enjoyed all the job training that was available. Was able to obtain my fork lift license, management was good to work for, training was always available.
My job was a fun place to work, as with any job it had its days.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: i felt independant in what i did
Cons: i worked 3 hours from home
On a typical workday I would leave my house and clock in in my work van. The epad would tell me what calls I had and where. I would log in the location into my GPS. I would then proceed to my first job and fixed what ever was wrong with that particular equipment.

If it was a fountain machine and one of the Pepsi valves were not working I would repair or replace that particular valve. I would then log into to the epad / computer what I did to fix the problem.
Great People and place to work
Order builder (Former Employee), Morton,ILFebruary 4, 2015
My day consist of assembling of trailer hitches in a huge warehouse, around a bunch of good people my co-workers in a great environment..The hardest part of my job was getting laid off other than that nothing was hard.
Upbeat and fast pace environment.
Sales and merchandising representative (Former Employee), Utica, NYFebruary 4, 2015
Management and co-workers were always very helpful and ease to get along with for a large company that felt like a family business.
Great Company
Quality Control and Warehousing (Former Employee), Twinsburg OhioFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: heathcare
Great Company to work for. High Pay rate with great benefits. The job culture is very diverse. No major problems while working for this company.
4 a.m.-2 p.m. hard work, great managers, trustworthy coworkers, heavy lifting of product, ssatisfaction at the end of the dday.
Pepsi-Cola Rep. (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: free pepsi products-soft drinks
Cons: ii never took breaks, but could if i wanted
Up at 4 A.M.-2 P.M. How to manage my work ethics. Kept in touch with my manager at all times. Helped co-workers as much as I was able to do. Heavy lifting of product. Satisfaction at the end of the day in doing the best I could do.
Poor Management
Manufacturing Supervisor/Certifier (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 29, 2015
Every Pepsi plant isn't the same. The Pepsi plant in Indianapolis is not a good place to work for. The management was very poor. Many of the managers do not care anything about their employees and it is hard to have a life outside of the job. The employees know more about the jobs than the managers. The managers do not like to listen to the employees about their thoughts and views. They would rather treat their employees as slaves and just tell them what to do. There isn't much room for growth unless you are willing to kiss butt.
Route sales driver
Route Sales/ Driver (Former Employee), south carolinaJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: decent money
Cons: poorly treated
This company is designed to have turn-over with employees. not a long term career
Hard worker willing to help others
Route Supervisor (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJanuary 28, 2015
Fast pace, team work. Coworkers were pleasent, excellent benefit.
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Newport news, vaJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: some cool co workers and getting paid every week that was about it, but was too tired to even enjoy the money i made so this probably would not even fall under pros.
Cons: almost everything! horrible company that dont care about nothing but they product, short staffed, crazy hours, no life, wear and tear on your body and car, supervisors professionalized in micromanaging.
Dont work here as a merchandiser you will regret it. I can go on and on about the cons! Worst job I ever had by far, the pay and the reinbursement for your gas mileage did not add up to the amount of work and driving you had to do.
Great place to work. A great chance to learn the cities around you.
Full Time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: the pay is great
Cons: you have to use your own personal vehicle to get from store to store.
I loved working for this company because it gave me a chance to meet new people and gain better knowledge of the surrounding cities. The job is easy and the pay is great. It is a great opportunity for a person to start building a career and saving up toward their future. if you are looking for caring and reliable managers then this is definitely the job for you.
Starter Job
Bay Driver (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TexasJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: local
Cons: not enough money.
Pepsi is a good place if just starting out on a truck. Side load makes for loads not falling over. Typical work days range from 8-14 hours a day with up to 24 stops if not more. Co-workers were friendly to each other and usually would answer any questions you had.
QC Lab Technician/Production Machine Operator (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: you get rewards for going above and beyond your job duties
Cons: have to stay 1/2 hour later after a 12 hour day, lunch is not paid.
I enjoy the quality control part of the job. Things get really busy at changeovers and it is difficult to get everything that is required done.
Outstanding Employer
Sr. Manager (Former Employee), somers, nyJanuary 22, 2015
High energy, fast paced, energetic, creative and an all around outstanding employer. The smartest group of people there are; great benefits and altruistic. Committed to environmental sustainability and holding employees accountable for results.
Pepsico
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 21, 2015
work life balance ok, Upper management only cares about numbers and cost. Pay is ok
Great People, hard work
Sales District Lead, Small Format (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 17, 2015
My time with Pepsi was fantastic. It was a great company that valued its employees work. Beverage sales is a very competitive industry and Pepsi time and time again was very innovative in its approach to improving its business. Management was always there to support your needs.
Great people and work environment....always positive and fun.
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), San Fernando, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: access to many popular venues.
Cons: nothing to mention that would be felt as a con.
I managed all the key accounts that sold our products. LA Zoo, Hollywood Bowl, Universal Amphitheater, Staples Center and more. I would meet with buyers on orders at the venue and manage their point of sale merchandising needs. I would meet with the corporate partners to arrange promotions, manage yearly agreements and handle sponsorship requirements.

Hardest part of the job was working during the day and entertaining customers at night. Most enjoyable part was the overall work environment.

About Pepsi Bottling Group

The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other – Read more

Pepsi Bottling Group Photos