Pepsi Northwest Beverages (“PNB”) is a successful manufacturer of Pepsi-Cola beverages. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for employees at our two locations in Tumwater, WA, and Mt. Angel, OR.
PNB has multiple Production Operator positions at our Tumwater, WA plant open immediately.
PRODUCTION MACHINE OPERATOR JOB SUMMARY:
Operates manufacturing equipment that supplies raw materials to the production line, and/or fills, caps, seals, labels and packaging material. Removes damaged product or supplies, as needed. Maintains required product inspection process. Performs basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently. Applicant must be available for all shifts.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Operate and monitor line, removing or shifting materials and/or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation
- Ensure package and product quality
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Clean equipment and area during and after shift
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Expedite repairs to line; working with maintenance as necessary
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations
JOB ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working in a high-speed manufacturing environment team-oriented, deadline driven, high performance demands, and fast paced.
- Experience working with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) including, wearing proper protective equipment, practicing personal hygiene, or obeying safety practices.
- Must be able to prepare documentation detailing work, building process flows, etc.
- Must be able to read and use standards of operations, understand and use process, procedures, or workflow documentation.
- Must be able to lift/carry 5-45 lbs. frequently for 8-12 hours a day
- Must be able to stand constantly for 8-12 working hours
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Must be able to perform occasional reaching over the shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to perform frequent grasping
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
PNB is dedicated to the policy of equality of employment opportunity for all its employees without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Pepsi Northwest Beverages LLC (“PNB”) is a successful manufacturer of Pepsi-Cola beverages. We pride ourselves on delivering...