Pepsi

Pepsi United States Employee Reviews

clean enviorment
Recycling Technician (Former Employee), Fairplay, MDApril 19, 2015
Pros: u do get 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch
Cons: getting hired on is hard
u work more then a 8 hour day. how long don't know till u get in there.u got to get out a certain numbers everyday.if ur a temp u get treated not good. some co workers are nice but some isn't.no hard part bout this job. the most good thing is getting a soda out of the mechine for 50 cents. Management is strict.
Fun place to work
Admin Assisant (Former Employee), Brookfield, CTApril 15, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed working with the trucker
Cons: no job security
I learned a lot about the truckers and what they needed to do. It made my job a little easier talking to the customer and where they needed to go on a daily bases. I enjoys working with the management there. Just no job security. I would collect money from the drivers, count it, and enter the data in MS Excel. Did some filing there made copies of everything in and out of the office.
A lot of fun but confusing at times
Merchandising Manger (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 4, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: back stabbers
the job can be really fun when everyone is on the same page but that hardly ever happens. you have one manager saying one thing then another manger saying somehting totally the opposite so then you have to choose the best thing to do then get ready to get yelled at
Overworked with awful hours
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Burlington, VermontApril 3, 2015
Very disorganized and overwork their employees. The managers are very disorganized and do not communicate with their employees about the job expectations. Store managers are rude and mean. Every store has work for two people.
Poor leadership and no room for growth
Line 5 Operator (Current Employee), Garner, NCMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Liked the job, loved my coworkers, got results
Cons: Poor management and no room for growth
My job as a line operator is to keep the line running at an 82% efficiency rate or higher. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is a fast paced environment and I get to lead a small team to get terrific results every night. This meshes well with my military and leadership background. However, there is absolutely no room for advancement within Pepsi. The management would usually come to ME for help if they did not know what to do in a particular situation because of my background in leadership. I personally want to start a career that i can put my leadership skills to use and help grow a business and personally grow with it.
very productive work place
Truck Loader (Former Employee), Elyria, OHMarch 24, 2015
Pros: free pop juice or water
Cons: alot of walking
Long days typically on foot most the time since i was only a temp.. others were able to ride fork lifts while i only had a pallet jack..
Horrible place to work
Temporary (seasonal) relief driver (Former Employee), Manchester, NHMarch 15, 2015
Pros: initial training pay
Cons: racism, salary based.
Only good thing you get is driving experience, city driving. Union a very bad idea as they pick and choose. Will not ever recommend this place to any new commercial driver or any driver. Salary based. They exploit you, and at the end of the week you get a horrible pay check. Only good pay you get is while on training at 21.60 an hour, but after that you go salary without notice, and doing the same job plus for a salary pay. On top of that you pay useless union fees. Half of the people that work here are a bunch of rednecks, and racists. Management won't take action in regards to this as they are and I quote "a brother hood, and they protect each other." If you are a minority forget working here and be respected. Hillbilly oriented in NH.
Fun working enviorment
Driver (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLMarch 13, 2015
Great team to work for makes sure that your day goes perfect. There was not a moment that I didn't have a fun day of work. Go Pepsi
good place to make your own time
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJMarch 12, 2015
Pros: make your own time
Cons: a lot of overtime and extra work
as long as you get your job done it's a great place to work. must have car and must be able to work over time. rough start if your not physically fit.
fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Asheville, NCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: short breaks long days
day were long and fast paced but everybody worked together to get job done got forklift training from best supervisor around had a lot of company events
Great People/Job Security
Area Operations Manager / Pre-Sell (Former Employee), Amarillo, TexasFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great management
Cons: medical too expensive
I had a great time while working for pepsi-co. I would definitely recommend this as a good place to work.

Indeed is obtuse and is trying to make me type more about my old job.
fast paced environment
ACCOUNT MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJFebruary 23, 2015
productive and fun workplace, very challenging day by day.its an easy going job sometimes yet its sometime hectic. associates are fun to work with.
Quality employment and workforce
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Rome, GAFebruary 23, 2015
This company is a complete career move. If you are looking for a job to grow in and make it your home this is the place to do it. Management is available and supportive.
Life Sucking job
Business Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), New Baltimore, VAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free soda
Cons: overworked with no inncentive but to keep your job
For a job that brings a product that everyone loves it treats its employees with none. Overtime with no pay as well as work hours requiring you to never have a life. Most days I worked from 3AM to 6PM with barely a break. Management changed out my salesman for my route 3 times during my employment each changing how I did my job. Not enjoyable at the least.
great
Route Sales and Service (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 20, 2015
great job overall but the pay could have been a lot better especially if you did them a great job. Mgmt were great and always looked out for you. Job is only hard if you don't do everything your supposed to everyday.
was fun working there
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Newburg, NYFebruary 19, 2015
pepsi is a good place to work. alots of overtimes it was a great experience for me I learn at lot , as far as making oders for the store, building displays
Ocho Rios
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Stone Mountain, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: nice people, always feeding the employees pot luck lunches :)
Cons: turnover was extremely high
Ocho Rios was a bit of a challenge due to the turn over was very high! It was rough on other employees when people quit. We had to work long hours, overtime to make sure products where shipped out in a timely manner. overall it was a great place to work. People seemed a bit unhappy, and complaining of being overworked and underpaid. I didn't complain, because I was glad to have a job, with the economy being in distress.
Get to work independently
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 13, 2015
+ Distributed beverage products
+ Learned the life of a merchandiser
+ Management was friendly
+ Got to work independently
Pepsi Picking
Temp (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: long work hours
Cons: long work hours
Long work hour but the pay is Great. Great company to work for they all so have awesome benefits. This the job is a work until the job is done. Not really a set time when you'll be getting off.
Its a local job with good co-workers
CDL Driver (Commercial Drivers License Driver) (Former Employee), Winchester, KYFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: get a percentage discount on pepsi products
Cons: very company.
Start the day with a morning meeting, stretch, sign into the the handheld and check inventory. match inventory to truck. Deliver product on time and with great customer service.

1 2 3 4 5