PepsiCo

1.8K reviews

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Bulk Driver/Bay Truck (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 2, 2015
I enjoyed my time as Night Manager at the Rainbow Inn. Quality food and competent staff was the order of the day during my tenure. I have discovered that the Rainbow Inn is no longer open. I will miss it.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJuly 31, 2015
I great learning experience, which was better sweet. I would not trade this experience for anything in the world and I am a better business professional as a result of working for PBG.
Very retro active in growth modeling and approach
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 30, 2015
Very defensive approach to growth and stability. More passive of cutting cost rather than promote effective initiatives to combat the market
Great place for motivated workers
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 30, 2015
I think its the typical workplace where success depends on sales. I didn't see any problems until I started to make a name for myself.
Very nice place to work for. Room for advancement is minimal
MEM Service Technician (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXJuly 30, 2015
There is very low rate for advancement in this area. Work is easy and company provides vehicle and cell phone. Just want to be able to move up in the company and that is hard for this area.
Pepsico
Account Manager (Former Employee), pittsburgh paJuly 28, 2015
n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/an/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/an/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/an/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
Good work with the wrong people in charge
Merchandiser (Former Employee), ChicagoJuly 28, 2015
Replacing management with out of towners is not the best way to run a chicago warehouse. Some of the best workers i've worked with are friends till this day.
Productive, Excellent managemnet and great co-workers
Accounts Payable and Purchasing Manager (Former Employee), Toa Baja, Puerto RIcoJuly 28, 2015
A great place to work. Pepsi was always an upbeat fast paced work environment, the management were always willing to help if you had an issue and worked with you on scheduling conflicts. Very busy work days, day to day challenges and opportunities.
great company
Quality Contol (Current Employee), Detroit MiJuly 28, 2015
great company to work for excellent pay and benefits, great hours when busy, might get laid off on slow season, but other then that great company.
Fast Pace and stressful at times
Key Account Manager - Food Service (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Freedom and flexibility
Cons: No lunch. No Breaks. Stress.
A typical day at work began at 7:30 and ended around 6:00/7:00 depending on the days events.

I learned how to communicate and work well with people. Itis also where I learned to use Excel and Powerpoint.

Because I worked most of my day in the marketplace, I did not see my co-workers often.

The hardest part of my job was being away from my young children.
Productive, challenging place to work.
Business Process Lead (Former Employee), Somers, NYJuly 28, 2015
Clear vision, focused on results and growing the business. Collaborative and free thinking culture; challenge the status quo. Difficult to separate yourself from the pack due to the scale and shear number of employees.
Night shift job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: Night Shift
It was ok if you like working nights. I was seeking something that would allow me to be with my family at nights so this job was not a perfect fit for me.
Good
Facilities/Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee), Valhalla, NYJuly 27, 2015
Good company, I had a good experience but with limited time. My input most likely would not be a good point of reference. I only had a few months of time, but I loved the people I worked with, and hated some. Large building there are a lot of people that you would not know, it is the typical large corporation office environment.
fun work environment
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: all drinks are twenty five cents for purchase
Cons: short lunch, grave yard shift.
My shift consist of and fast pace environment using your hands to pick product in a timely manner. I have learned the values of product handling as well as safety. Management has been fair overall. My co workers must work as a unit to get the job done and takes someone to step up to lead them. Hardest part of job is working nights and sacrificing value family time during the week but job has to get done. Also order selecting is very demanding and hard on body after some years. I enjoy learning something new everyday about the company and product as well.
Cognos Developer
Cognos Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2015
Responsibilities
• Upgradation / Migration of IBM Cognos 8 BI to IBM Cognos 10 BI.
• Involved in gathering Business Requirements for new models/reports.
• Developed various types of reports like List Reports, Grouped Reports, Cross tab Reports, Chart Reports, Drill-Down, Drill-Through Reports, Master detail reports, Developed Active Reports, Conditional Formatting, Workspace Dashboards, Active Reports, multi-query multi-prompt reports, Standard Templates, Dimensionally Modeled Relational Model (DMR) Reports, Relationally Modeled Relational Model (RMR) Reports.
• Involved in maintenance and developing the metadata model using Framework Manager publishing the packages
• Migrated the reports from Birt to Cognos.
• Developed Advanced Dashboards using advanced features available in Cognos Workspace 10.2 like tabbed-dashboards, Action Button Widget, Freeze Column and Row Headings and so on.
• Developed Active Reports for providing an interactive analytics experience in a self-contained Cognos Business Intelligence application for browsing and exploring data offline.
• Fixing the issues in Cognos reports.
• Developed customized prompts using Java Script.
• Involved in developing power cubes using IBM Cognos Transformer.
• Provided Production support and resolved maintenance issues.
• Performed Cognos admin tasks like installing and configuring the Cognos Server and Framework Manager, Webserver, publishing the packages from Framework Manager, importing the packages and exporting the packages, deploying the packages in servers, integrating Cognos BI application with other – more... applications.
• Installed and Configured the Cognos BI environment, administering the servers, Troubleshooting

Environment IBM Cognos 10, Cognos 8.3/8.4, Framework Manager, Analysis Studio, Report Studio, Query Studio, Cognos Workspace, Cognos Workspace Advanced, Cognos Transformer, Cognos Active Reports, Enterprise Business Vault, Enterprise Database Oralce 11g, MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle, SQL Developer, Active Directory Server and Windows 7. – less
Hard job and even harder on family life
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Current Employee), Lanham, MDJuly 27, 2015
Pros: The pay
Cons: the hours you had to work
Pepsi was a very tough job and it gave you no time for family life. Although the pay was good it takes a toll on your body quickly.
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 26, 2015
The Pepsi Co family was very welcoming and great to work with. My coworkers were able to teach me a lot regarding my tasks and how to interact with all types of customers.
nice place to wrok
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 26, 2015
its was a nice place was a little hot they dont have any ac in the warehouse but it was nice if you not afraid of hard work i say go for it
Good company to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2015
Great company to learn from for a first job. Good team feeling and lots of support. Plenty of opportunity for career advancement.
Good Company to work for
Senior Analyst - eCommerce (Current Employee), Somers, NYJuly 23, 2015
I would recommend it to a friend. Good culture, good people, room to grow. Can be very political at times.

Very financial focused and will continue to be.
Industry