PepsiCo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,045 reviews matching the search
ok
GeoBox Delivery Driver (CDL) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 28, 2016
Job is long, hard and very demanding. Benefits are awesome and the company as a whole is a good place to work for. However, the amount of work that is involved is sometimes ridiculous
Sales
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 28, 2016
PepsiCo has a very strong selling structure that focuses on driving sales through building partnerships with their customers.
filling vending machines
helper (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILAugust 27, 2016
i drove around from machine to machine and filled them with soft drinks, food, hot or cold, typical work day included driving and working both inside and out side alot, in any weather condition. My coworkers were quite and helpful we all worked independently and at the end of the day you might be lucky to count money and deposit it into the bank drop box together. the most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom to work your own schedule and not have someone watching you constantly.
Pros
independence, 1 hr lunches, driving
Cons
driving, stress, productivity requirements, inspections
I worked there 38 years and retired. It was a good company to work for.
Maintenance Technician/Inventory control (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXAugust 27, 2016
I worked at Pepsi 38 years and it was a good company to work for. It was a hard job but rewarding. I learned a lot of job skills and how to work with a lot of different kinds of people. Due to the high turnover of management there, I had to learn to work with a lot of managers and supervisors over the years. The hardest part of my job was the high stress level. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Pros
learning to work with all kinds of people
Cons
not many breaks, stress level
Great place for a career
Sales Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTAugust 26, 2016
Best opportunity I've ever had to advance with in a company. I would recommend this workplace for anyone who is self motivated and hard working. PepsiCo takes very good care of their employees
GM Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2016
Days vary
Work with great people
Work life balance
Community involvement
Great benefits
Some training
Compensation is competitive in some jobs
Career development programs
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Compensation for experience not always fair
Great place to be at to grow with a company
BCR Representative (Sales) (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 25, 2016
Start the day by looking through emails for any information that my boss. I have 5 accounts, the first two are in Oakhurst CA the next one would be at Mariposa CA next would be at Corsegold CA and last would be in Madera Ca. Vons, Ralleys, Pioneer Market, Hillside Supermarket, Madera Ranchos market..
My job consist of Selling all Pepsi products to all my accounts to honor their ads.I go to each account and make sure to make communication will all management and my boss..I will take inventory in the back room and on the sales floor. It"s very important to know what to order for all these stores because you don't want to overload their backroom and we have to make sure everything sells..
I am the Sales Representative for this route but I'm also the Merchandiser for all these accounts Monday -Friday so i have to manage all Pepsi products so they don't run out. If i send my self 1,000 cases of soda to my account I will be the one stocking to the shelf and organizing in the back room
I'm the only Pepsi worker in the mountain so don't have any help or coworkers near me ..I get all the information from my boss on email and phone to execute to my accounts.
Tbe hardest part of this job is the driving . I live in Selma CA and I have to drive 1hr and 20 mins away to my first stop..I have to use my own vehicle as well..One more hard thing about this job is that you have to stock everything , you don't get no help but on your days off , most times that's not enough help
I've learned so much in being in Pepsi from my customer service skills, to merchandising , and being a Sales
  more... Representative. I have the ability to walk into any store and service them 100%.
The most enjoyable part of this job is that all my accounts look up to me because I service them 110% to my capabilities
Pros
write your own orders, incentives
Cons
non stop work, drive with your own vehicle, no help while your on duty only on your days off
I liked to have my own truck to take care of.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 24, 2016
I would get to work clock in and drive 20-25 miles to my accounts; grocery stores and cvs ect. and stock and pull out dated items.
Pros
my own truck
Cons
couldnt eat where they sold coke products. haha
Fast paced and hardworking
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 24, 2016
I went to 4 to 5 accounts a day and serviced the stores. Cleaned the shelves and restocked with Pepsi products and kept back room stock area clean for our product.
Cons
Early morngs Ex: 5 am to working when finsihed
Competitive and fast paced.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZAugust 23, 2016
Working for PepsiCo is a strenuous and physically demanding job. The pay is decent the management is not. you are required to keep your hours under 40 for the majority of the year. You must do so by any means.
Pros
Keep in shape
Cons
Management, Job requirements.
Phoenix AZ
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2016
Great people, overall management was good to work for, they listen to your concerns. The work was very fast paced made it for a quick night. the hours were not easy but overall a decent company to work for,
Pros
Benefits day of hire
Cons
terrible work hours
Cant complain
Warehouse Certifier (Former Employee) –  Youngwood, PAAugust 20, 2016
Great place to work, no complaints. Manager was fantastic, company as a whole is solid. This wants more words, I have no more.
Pros
Good pay, vacation, benefits
Cons
Union
Challenging day to day environment diverse group of fellow employees.
Merchandising Manager (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INAugust 19, 2016
Always exciting day to day experience.
Member of management, enjoy daily interaction with drivers and merchandisers.
Pros
A lot of interaction with customers and employees
Cons
Balance of life
joke of a company in terms of working there
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 18, 2016
management is a joke, every department has had over 3 different managers in the past year. No one ever tells you what to actually do in your job, they send you off and say go work they don't tell you where or anything, then get mad when you don't go somewhere they wanted you to go. There is no communication what so ever between managers and employees.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
Only if you want screwed
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chester, ILAugust 18, 2016
They will work you to death then blame all the bosses mistakes on you then expect you to b okay with it. Join this company only if you want to be made out to look like a fool
Aweosme Opportunity and Benefits
Sr. Sales Manager, Ohio (Former Employee) –  Ohio, Kentcky, IndianaAugust 17, 2016
Loved all that occurred at PepsiCo. Awesome opportunity and learning tracks. Provided Excellent Training from Day 1 with continuous training along the way.
Pros
Training on how to be competitive and excel
Cons
Free Products
Committed to people safety and product quality
Senior Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Randolph, MAAugust 16, 2016
Dynamic and fast paced environment
Respect, value of individuality and diversity
Energy and personal growth oriented management style
Fantastic co-workers
Keeping up with changes could be challenging at times
Interacting with team members is an enjoyable experience
Pros
Motivation and empowerment through reward and recognition program
Cons
Life work balance
great place to work great people
Delivery Person (Current Employee) –  Luverne, ALAugust 15, 2016
deliver drinks
different ways of stacking drinks to move them
great people
easy going
a lot of lifting
interaction with people
Pros
discount on drinks at plant
Cons
early mornings
Great Company
Senior Lead Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 15, 2016
Great company with a solid career development program. Diverse culture and exceptional leadership. Manu opportunities for advancement, growth and experience.
good company
DISTRICT SALES LEADER (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 12, 2016
Good company, good culture. excellent frito lay product portfolio.
long work hours, work hard, play hard.
stable company with option to grow and succeed
Continue to be market leader and offer opportunities to many areas of skills and service.
Typical work day are long hours
learned about what it takes to succeed in fast pace environment
great co-workers
hardest part of job is work-life balance
enjoyable part is decent compensation
Pros
solid company
Cons
long work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.