PepsiCo

1.9K reviews

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

always an active place, always a learnful experience, supportive co-workers, a place were they always prevent any type of injuries
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 29, 2015
Pros: paid break time 30 min .
Cons: part-time employees have less benefits but hard work may compensate with full time position.
a good place to work friendly environment, plenty of support from co-workers, management will always recognize your work by flexing your schedule overall team players!!
The company offers competitive benefits package.
Customer Service, Route Sales, and Merchandiser (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Deep discount of soda at the plant facility.
Cons: The salary restructure for route drivers was less than attractive.
Pepsico was a great place to work. However, the balance between work and life was unbalanced to the point that it was difficult to pursue higher education.
Don't apply if you like organization
Supervisor (Former Employee), ShreveportAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Getting off times vary, inclement weather driving, being yelled at because of others
Company would be okay if they actually had more organization, and not just when the big guys are coming. Never know what to expect on a day to day with this company, I would give them a D-, everyone is just all over the place, and expecting you to do your job, and everyone else's. No teamwork whatsoever. Didn't see any room for growth, so I had to go elsewhere.
Great Company to work for
Administrative Supervisor - Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Youngwood, PAAugust 29, 2015
I recently retired from Pepsi due to the job relocation of my husband. I would love to return to Pepsi as I have a great wealth of experience with the company.

During my 26 years at Pepsi, I can truly say that I enjoyed working for a company that is a leader in innovation has an eye to the future. I was proud that they give back to the community in every country they are in.
Would steer clear, revolving door, long hours, good pay and benefits.
Warehouse Loader (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, good pay, helpful and nice co workers.
Cons: Revolving door, dirty environment, backbreaking work, long hours.
As a order picker you see alot of hours 10 to 14 hours a day. Tiny little 10 min breaks and a 30 min non paid lunch. Job its self is very physically demanding and repetative. The turn over rate is crazy, just simply said it is a revolving door. Not to mention the physical stress it will do to your body. Since I have worked there I have developed Planter fasciitis, carpal tunnle, tendonitis and back pain enough to take aspirin every day. People are always getting injured, I have yet to see past 20 days accident free. I don't recommend this job to anyone.
Great Company To Work For
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 24, 2015
PepsiCo offers a great work/life balance. Has great brands to offer and work for. There is plenty of opportunity to grow with-in the company.
steer clear
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Pay is ok
Cons: extreamly long hours, if the person relieving you calls off you are required to saty 4 additional hours, they do not care if you have kids to pick up afterschool of your home life at all.
they push work life balance but its just a front . Pepsi co really does not care at all. 7 days a week during the summer and lots of layoffs during the winter months.
people leave there boss not the company
District Sales Leader (Former Employee), miamiAugust 24, 2015
Pros: benefits
Make sure all salesman needs are met early am, orders built properly and time windows achieved. Drive key account initiatives.

Upper Management does not know how to deal with people.
They hire work program kids out of college with no building rapport training.
Not a good place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Omaha, NEAugust 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management, no advancement
Management is terrible. No advancement because nobody ever leaves. The benefits are real good but thats about it. They give the most horrible customer service of anywhere I have ever worked.
great work and great company
Modeling and Metrics Intern (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 20, 2015
A typical day for intern was working with excel and vba to create reports. You learn a lot of vba coding and working a team in the company. Everyone is friendly and nice.
All that glitters isn't gold
Salary OTE (Current Employee), MOAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Large corporation opens possibility of transfers to new locals
Cons: constant turn over, over worked/underpaid, very disjointed company where procedures and are often changed and not articulated, processes over complicated unnecessarily, very bureaucratic, high turn over, low hourly wage, low job stability
Lots of hype that isn't lived up to. Management seems very disconnected from the front line. No work life balance. Either drink the Kool-Aid or go because the problems seem systemic. All the old timers at my location blame the young company leaders and mergers for the dysfunction, however, to my eye it appears that the disconnect between upper management and the front line workers and the constant turnover in both capacities cause problems on both ends.
Great place to work as far as people you work with
Sales Manger (Former Employee), Chillicothe, OHAugust 20, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: back breaking work, and try not to get hurt or they shove you out the door
They pay very good for the back breaking work you do you drive good equipment. They provide very good products to sell, they ask a lot of there people. But if you are ever hurt on the job they treat you like a dog. You work from sun up to sun down. You do get to meet new people and build a friendship with.
Production, overtime
filler opperator (Former Employee), IndianapolisAugust 19, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: A lot of overtime
Pepsi Co is a place for someone willing to work a lot of overtime with possibly one day off. It's good pay and benefits. Management doesn't keep there word. I learned a lot of new skills. Fellow employees are enjoyable.
Great Experience
Product Availability Manager (Former Employee), Taunton, MAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: Many, Many Sunday's
Department head, warehouse and fleet operations.
• Designed and implemented warehouse improvement processes that included warehouse layout and slotting designed to increase productivity for shipping, receiving, and route and transport loading operations.
• Tracked warehouse /fleet department labor and productivity daily.
• Increased route truck loading productivity from 264 employee cases per hour (cs per hr) to 305 cases per hour. Transport loading productivity from 2235 cs per hr to 2840 cs per hr.
• Exceeded sales volume from 5.7 million cases per year to 6.8 million in 2001. This exceeded market unit forecast for NOPBT.
• Exceeded labor cost and productivity plans for warehouse and fleet. Warehouse ranked # 1 out of 320 COBO nation wide in 2000.
• Insured proper product rotation and blind receivers were complete on all inbound transports Breakage/shrinkage tracking was done on all shipments and receipts. Daily and weekly break, shrink & OOS report reviewed and distributed among sales leads in order to show accountability and ownership.
• Managed $1.3 million dollar warehouse/fleet and facilities budget that included 92 cost lines.
• Forecast and ordered all products - 318 SKU's. Managed daily inventory control. 13-period end inventory closes per year.
• Worked directly with unit manager and sales department heads on sales, customer service and delivery issues.
• Forecast, scheduled and coordinated Club Store, Food Service and Special Events Accounts with key account managers.
• Negotiated all outside services contracts for facility.
Productive and a fun place to work.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 17, 2015
A wonderful place to work and have awesome coworkers and managers. I get along with everybody. I learn a lot from working here. Gain wonderful knowledge about things I didn't know and more knowledge about things I already knew. Learn different ways to do things.
Builds strong marketers
Senior Marketing Manager - Away From Home (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 16, 2015
Pros: CPG marketing, quick progression
Cons: work load, expectation
PepsiCo is a company that hires and grooms the best marketers in the world. Their employee development program is one of the best that I have seen.
productive and fast paced
Lead Operations Tech (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 16, 2015
Good company culture and friendly co-workers.
Satisfying work and good compensation.
They make employees feel appreciated and there is some over all decent communication between employees and management.
It was a great place to work
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Garner, NCAugust 15, 2015
I was a account receivable specialist and I loved the job. I liked calling customers about their past due monies. I got to be friends with the people I called. Everyone in the department was easy to get along with.
Great job to keep you busy
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIAugust 15, 2015
Keeps you on your feet but in a good way. Not to mention it is a great workout. Highly suggest it for any college student. You are assigned two or three stores and stock the shelves and coolers. Also you get to build the cool displays.
Productive work place
Transportation (Former Employee), Newport News, VAAugust 14, 2015
It was a good job with good management. Excellent benefits and friendly co-workers. Sitting in traffic was the hardest part of the job
Industry