PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employer Reviews

Good company
Purchasing/Storeroom Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 27, 2014
Pros: large company
Cons: going thru reorganization
Good company to work for but currently going thru some industry issues.
Hard hours
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 25, 2014
Great management, terrible workplace environment....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Nice place to work
Packaging Engineer, Gatorade Innovation (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 21, 2014
Fast-paced workplace, but great work-life balance. Quick timelines and marketing driven
Good environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Stone Mountain, GAAugust 20, 2014
I learned a lot of customer service skills.
Managerial skills
Great Culture
Customer Supply Chain Management Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2014
GREAT CULTURE AND MANAGEMENT...PAY IS NOT GREAT FOR SUCH A LARGE COMPANY
overnight job
Pallet Builder (Former Employee), Waco, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: long hours
pepsi co is an okay job is youre are hired as a temp and if youre used to working in a warehouse
Great learning experience
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 15, 2014
Pros: diverse
Cons: lack of career coaching
Fun planning offsite workshops and interacting the international counterparts.
no longer in production
QC Lab Technician (Former Employee), Fargo, NDAugust 14, 2014
no longer in production---- closed production in 2012...........................................................................
Great Pay and benefits and plenty of opportunity to grow
Business Analyst (Former Employee), purchase,nyAugust 13, 2014
Pros: committed management
Cons: need to be confident from day one
Very stable company and It was wonderful to work at PepsiCo.There is a huge talent pool
Resource Leader
Production supply chain manager (Current Employee), Fayetteville, TNAugust 11, 2014
• Lead team of 15 to 30 hourly production and packaging associates with varying levels of experience and education
• Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety
• Develop individuals and the team to solve operational issues
• Motivate the team to achieve performance targets
• Organize and facilitate team – more... meetings to achieve continuous improvement process
• Coach team members to use the process and facilitate problem solving on the floor
• Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short & long term performance goals
• Communicate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
• Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
• Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift, roundtables, etc.)
• Administer policies and practices Initiate and implement projects
• Conduct presentations and formal training programs
• Improve team communication and engagement
• Think quickly, creatively and challenge team to do the same – less
see resume
Bulk Customer Representative (BCR) (Former Employee), Riviera Beach, FLAugust 6, 2014
 Serviced, maintained private and community pools.
 Established strong customer relationships which resulted in new and ongoing business.
 Recognized #1 for new accounts.
Great Experience
Senior Manufacturing Resource / Area Engineer (Current Employee), Bradenton FloridaAugust 5, 2014
Great critical experiences, and learnings......................................
high energy, challenging, and fun workplace
Sales District Leader (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2014
A typical day at work involves leading a team of sales representatives to identify opportunities for our customers to increase their sales. Building customer relationships is a key factor in order to be successful with ones business. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a team of sales reps and getting creative with how to build the business. – more... The hardest part of the job is there can be a lot of competing priorities to address in a constrained amount of time. – less
Absolute Worst Company
Finance Associate Coordinator (Former Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: monday through friday schedule
Cons: everything
Pepsi is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for.

My first month or so the person assigned to "train" me was late, incredibly rude and unprofessional, and barely taught me anything about my position.

I started off with no supervisor, so trying to get information involving the job was impossible. And when an assignment was incomplete, they'd – more... all say "welcome to Pepsi"

You cannot trust ANYONE in the building. They'll use whatever information you give them and turn it around against you. People in different departments will throw your name under the bus so fast just to get ahead themselves. You'll be back stabbed before you even know it.

Once the Admin department finally got a new manager, she decided to change everything about policies, procedures (which is the one thing you don't do when you're new). She assigned us all a lunch schedule (the only department who couldn't just take a lunch when they wanted, and couldn't talk to any other Admin team). She would text and call you after work hours harassing you about reports and assignments - all the way up to 10PM at night. When you open up your email - imagine 20-30 emails a day, talking down to you, disrespecting you, and being obnoxiously condescending to you.

Oh yeah, she would hide in the camera room SPYING on you, time stamping your every move and then later question you about where you we're, watch what you we're doing and why you were doing it. Then, let's not forget her questioning your colleagues about your whereabouts, making you "promise not to say anything", but the next day you're on a write up for "not responding quick enough to an email". She would be nice to your face, but to everyone else she's talking behind your back.

Did I mention the HR team is super corrupt?! If you're seen talking to people they don't like you talking to, you end up written up for it. They'll treat you like you're nothing - you can't go to anyone in the building because anything you say....gets back to HR and next thing you know you're written up.

I put in my two week notice after desperately searching for another job. During my last two weeks (which were awful) this manager harassed me in emails, texted after hours, come in my office and talk down to me...I eventually quit a whole week before. I was done. Not the way I wanted to leave, but I refused to be treated this way.

Once I was done with Pepsi I thought it would be an easy transition. Nope, HR decided to also throw one under the belt and Western Union my last paycheck instead of a simple direct deposit. Then, after playing phone tag with the incredibly disrespectful and rude HR lady, she decides to cancel my wire transfer without telling me, making me wait until the end of the business day, and then calling back saying "oh, I gave you the wrong amount."

Last thing, my former boss decides to tell the head honcho of Pepsi Riverside that the reason I quit was because I "couldn't handle audit and the procedures". 100% untrue. I think that this is the part that bothers me the most. Unfortunately.

That was my experience in 9 months of working for Pepsi Riverside. Absolute worst company I've ever had to work for. – less
Good pay
Machine operator (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
Very poor communication and no support from management. Good pay , long work days.
great company, really productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee), tolleson,azJuly 21, 2014
great company to work for, very great with there employees, very fun and you always get to take home free Gatorade. they are always working with you're schedule and your needs
SAP Basis Admin
SAP Basis Administrator (Current Employee), Plano, TXJuly 17, 2014
Total 8 years of SAP consulting experience in SAP BASIS Administration & SAP Netweaver involved in the Implementation and Support projects.
Productive environment with ideas swimming around
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: lunches and breaks
Cons: n/a
A typical day at work was implementing new tools to promote efficiency in the environment. In other words, adapting to changes. through out my years of working for this company i learned that adaptation is a skill not thought but learned. It makes you more flexible in your work area. Co-workers were effective in their work and also collaborative when – more... it comes down to it. The hardest part of the job is implementing a new software that goes against your companies previous one. the enjoyable and challenging part of the job is testing stage of a new application. Which is also an essential part in being a business analyst – less
Awful!!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Princeton, WVJuly 13, 2014
This was one of the worse company's I have ever worked for in my life. They have to many chiefs and not enough Indians. It is like a sinking ship with no life boats. I had to watch my paychecks because if not they would try and jip you every time.
n/a
MaintenancebTechnician (Current Employee), Kissimmee, FLJuly 12, 2014
This is a very place to work due to the fact that not only are my associates kind, most of management is too. Everyday is like a new challenge for me, and i'm always open for a new challenge.

1 2 3 4 5

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more