PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 3,233 reviews matching the search
Great place to work except for management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GADecember 4, 2016
I loved working at pepsi for the 4 years I was there. I advanced quickly. within the last 2 years, the whole management team was replaced and it made it an unpleasant environment to work it
Great beginner environment for me
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2016
Family company that worked well together as well as incorporated outside employees and treated them as family. I enjoyed the company and used it as a to start my career in driving.
Bring your hardhat to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37209December 3, 2016
Up early in the morning long days and sometimes nights delivering pepsi products. One of the leading publicly traded companies in the world pepsico does numbers. Management was not considerate and co-workers stressed out over long hours.
Awesome
AOM Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hollins, VADecember 2, 2016
It was great. The treat you like family and they pay pretty well. It's hard work so you have to actually getting for it but it is well well well worth it
I loved this job
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL 33916December 2, 2016
It was my job to go into store and establish a relationship with the store, so we would be able to have prime location for our products and to stock them with our priducts and set up displays.
Not what it used to be.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 2, 2016
When I first started the job was amazing. Over the past 15 years or so I've been promoted several times yet I still make what I was making back when I started.

You are expected to work long hours daily with no overtime pay, instead you receive vrot aka Vrape. You don't receive sick/personal days. You do get 2 weeks vacation at first, then 3 weeks after 5 years and then finally 4 weeks after 10 years of employment.

The turnover rate is very high due to poor management and a hr department that only looks out for themselves. We are constantly told if you don't like anything about the job there's the door. We are forced to take phone calls and answer emails when we are not even on the clock. Expect 10 to 12 hour days of heavy lifting and pulling.

I've been told that other facilities are not as bad as it is here in Detroit, so please take my opinion with a grain of salt if applying at any other plant. I do work with some hard working, caring people who only want to see the company successful, yet management only wants to pat themselves on the back and take credit for all the hardwork us front line employees do.
Pros
401k match, weekly paycheck
Cons
No job advancement, low moral, back breaking work
Not dependable
Vending Technician (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILDecember 2, 2016
Pepsi Mid America is not a good company to work for thy hire for a position and keep putting you on other positions that you were not trained for and then getting upset when you did not do well on the job you weren't trained for.
productive work place
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXDecember 1, 2016
Typical day of delivering products to stores in a safety manner scan in/out. Dealing with customers and making sure products are delivered in proper fashion
job average
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 1, 2016
long work days, physical work, pay is ok, able to work outside of office, benefits were ok, coworkers were a good group, no pension available
Pros
work outside of office
Cons
no pension
Excellent work place
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/FORKLIFT DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GANovember 30, 2016
Great work environment and excellent employees. All associates assist each other with completing each work load for every shift. The company is great and allows everyone a fare chance to succeed
Pros
30 minutes breaks
Productive and Fun Place to Build and Grow
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 29, 2016
The Job was Great and so were the people. But the work Slows down A lot.. The People are Very Out spoken and Honest.. A Typical Day Is 10hrs a Day, but 12 hours of The work is not Done
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Not enough work
Great Company Poor Management
SITE OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2016
A typical day at work is long and grueling however on a good day highly rewarding. When you achieve your goals you are highly rewarded however when you do not meet your goal you are criticized heavily and made to feel less than worthy of anything. I suppose this goes along with work hard play hard. It can be tough on ones ego.
Pros
excellent company
Cons
micor management
good
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 28, 2016
it is good overall once you get in.........you have to work hard but the pay is alright.. remember you work real hard every day if you have a route ....
Manager not breathing over your shoulder every move.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 28, 2016
Early morning hours. Usually 5 AM-2 PM depending on if stores have soda on sale. Traveling a bit puts ware and tare on your vehicle rather quickly. No time and a half on holidays for part time employees.
Pros
Company iPhone to use as your personal line, gas reimbursement, free soda every now and then, awesome uninform shirts
Cons
Takes forever to get full time position, union, could be higher wage for part time workers.
fun and busy
warehouse loader (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHNovember 28, 2016
the days were the same overall. people were nice, i learned how to be efficient in a warehouse. the hardest part of the job was learning the system but once that was learned, work came easy.
Pros
free beverages
Cons
healthcare
Warehouse Person (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GANovember 28, 2016
PepsiCo is a great company that offers a lot of opportunity for advancement within the company. They offer great training and coaching seminars for its employee's.
Very productive company
Loader (Former Employee) –  Canton, MANovember 27, 2016
Great company. Night shift, high attention to detail. People are okay good management, safe job security, pay is good.
Not a fan
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 27, 2016
Long hours and poor poor management, as well as a weak training program.
If you are hired on as a merchandiser there's not much more opportunity available for you.
Work all day, & all night
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 27, 2016
I worked like a dog, supervisor was not up to code on many things around the job & took advantage of others while promoting himself as the good guy....
Very productive
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2016
Great workplace, you always had to be on your toes and also have to be pretty creative. You always had to make sure that you knew what women wear because you were being a merchandiser. You had to be great with customer service and you also have to be a quick learner to learn how to drive all the different forklifts that were in different stores.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Working on the fly