PepsiCo
1,715 reviews

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

High paced job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Cookeville, TNMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great pay.
Cons: Long hours.
I would recommend this job to anyone who likes fast paced work.
You will work very closely with customers. You typically get started around five in the morning. You have 10-15 stops per day.
A really fun place to work they treated you like family there and it felt good to around postive coworkers
shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 25, 2015
Pros: flats screen tv in break room
Cons: Sometimes work can be realy slow at times
A really cool place to work for I recommend anyone thats wants a really good job to work for this is the one. The pay was really good
Production line mechanic
Production line mechanic (Former Employee), TulsaMay 25, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Management
Your schedule varies due to the production schedule. Mangament doesn't care about your time off or your personal life, and you will change shifts wether you like it or not. Expect to be called in on a moments notice with no on call pay.
VERY CHALLENGING
BAY RELIEF DRIVER (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMay 24, 2015
Pros: jOB /CUSTOMER SERVICE
Cons: NOT MANY
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK AS A RELIEF DRIVER FOR PEPSI COLA.
3 A.M. START
PRE-TRIP INSPECTION/ GATE CHECK INSPECTION
10-22 SERVICED ACCOUNTS THRU OUT THE DAY.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR COMPANY EQUIPMENT FOR EXAMPLE:
.TRACTOR TRAILER
.HAND HELD COMPUTER
.INVOICES/CHECKS
.PROPER DELIVERY OFF OF BAY LOAD TRUCK
Fun and challenging place to work
Merchandiser/Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaMay 23, 2015
Pros: Flexibility in schedule, fun, benefits
Cons: Physically demanding
I worked as a merchandiser and later a sales rep. Self motivation, reliability and independent with little supervision is a must for this job. Selling in displays and new products was a requirement as well as resolving customer issues. Managers were not seen on a daily basis but were there when needed. Other merchandisers and sales reps would help each other out when possible, showing great teamwork. The hardest part of the job was the physical demand while the best part was being able to work independently building trusting work relationships.
Productive and great place to work
Project Manager - Global Operations (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 21, 2015
Pepsico is a great company with a lot of opportunities. Best part of the company is ability to rotate positions after 18 months. Work life balance is also amazing.
Loved Towing
D Bay Truck Driver (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2015
I loved towing, I go out and met new people! I love helping people when they need the help! I loved working for this company as I learned a lot about towing
hard work
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kankakee, ILMay 19, 2015
long hours donbt care about home life of employees.
The work is hard and back breaking, we get in trouble when we hurt ourselves, even when they are the ones pushing us to do 12 hours worth of work into 8
Very Productive Place to Work
Dispatch Optimization Lead (Current Employee), Winston Salem, NCMay 19, 2015
Pros: Growth Potential
Cons: Advancement is a slow process
management is good
Great Co Workers
Lots of opportunity
work is steady throughout the day
I have learned to lead others and how to present
Not what it used to be
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), OrlandoMay 18, 2015
Pros: Benefits and Paid vacation
Cons: Expectations do not match compensation, nepotism towards younger inexperienced new hires
Was a lot of fun and a lot of money when I first started. Times have changed and so has the company, not for the better. Less focus on employees more focus on image, scorecards and political correctness. Advancement is not based on knowledge, seniority, and effort.
fast paced high energy employer
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Tucker, GAMay 17, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not much time to do anything but sleep and work
i learned the majority of my forklift skills at this job and it was a great place to learn skills the you could take and apply to future jobs. my co workers kept me motivated and i would return the favor. the hardest part about this job was some of the hours in the summer time were very long but worth it in the end.
They supply us wit food and bevarage during busy weeks and even barbecues from time to time.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 16, 2015
Pros: I can transfer to any other company that Pepsico owns
Cons: Not knowing exactly what time im going to clock out for the day.
I start my day by clocking in and stretching for atlease 10minutes. after that i look at the amount of work i have for the day and i begin my shift. I unload the first trailer then take my 30 minute lunch and continue my to second trailer followed by a 30 minute break. I then clock out and leave which usaully takes in all about 9 hours. I leanred many things for example I have to treat this business as if it was my own in order to suceed therefore if i have a certain illness i make a decision if i am going to call out or not and i ask myself if i had this illness at my own business will i work or call out. As soon a i began to think that way i moved up in my company fast. I felt that the management had opportunities to work on certain things such as when the job gets overwhelming i feel that the management team could had come out the office and work on the floor as instructed but instead they would stay and depend on the rest of the team to pick up the slack The hardest part of the Job was to replace some one that called out because it happened ocasionally and it was up to the team to cover the replacement. The most enjoyable part of my Job was when every one played there part everything ran smoothly and also the free food.
Good pay, long hours, hard work
Merchandiser (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 15, 2015
Pros: Pay, no one breathing down your neck, take break whenever you want
Cons: Customers screwing up everything they touch, insane long hours, horrible on your vehicle
Wake up before the sun does.
Drive to your first stop.
Run a bunch of pallets for a few hours.
Go to your next stop.
Run more pallets.
next stop.
More pallets.
Next stop.
More pallets.
Morenpallets.
More driving.
Even more pallets and driving.
Customers run into you like your invisible.
More driving.
Customer messes your recently finished shelf all up.
Redo that shelf. Again and again.
14 hours later, you go home and pass out.
Wake up and do it again.
finally you get paid.
Pay is good, to tired to do anything but rest your bones.
Start all over again.
na
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Danville, VAMay 14, 2015
typical 10-12 hours a day.working behind co workers is the hardest part if theyre lazy.work by your self though so thats nice
Used to be a great company here in the grand island location.
Sales rep (Former Employee), grand island neMay 13, 2015
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: management/ HR has no confidentiality
company started going south with new management. Customer service is not a priority anymore and HR will side with upper management every time. Best advice, DO NOT work in the grand island Ne location. You will be over worked and under paid.
I am enjoy Pepsi
Account Receivables Specialist (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMay 11, 2015
Pepsi is an amazing company to work for. Management is very organized. The company always does nice things for their employees as well.
pepsi
sales merchandiser (Former Employee), jacksonvilleMay 11, 2015
pepsi was a challenging but rewarding company cares about family as well as the name.working in the field gave a hands on experience to how companies impact us each and every day.
Elyria Afternoon Mechanic STAY AWAY
Lead Mechanic (Former Employee), Elyria OhioMay 8, 2015
Pros: Health insurance
Cons: bad management and co worker
The fleet management at Pepsi is terrible. They don't get along with other departments and do not pay attention to anything but PM schedules. They are supposed to give 40 hours of training to each technician every year but you get none. Elyria fleet department is a joke. One mechanic is responsible for all the work including the managers work.
pepsi
loader (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAMay 8, 2015
It is hard job, that required a lot skills, that work hours was long, my job is to selected items with head set on daily day en shipped
Manage store night shift and close
Food Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Omaha NEMay 7, 2015
Pros: great environment
Cons: grow potential not there
Manage evening shift and close down the store
Order and stock product on shelves
Count down tills and due deposit
Process payroll

1 2 3 4 5

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with – Read more

PepsiCo Salaries