PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 4,381 reviews matching the search
Pepsi is a good company
Full-Service Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 16, 2017
good hard work, competitive pay, full work week, weekends off, good management team, good benefits, I like the people that I work with. Pepsi makes very good products.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
very hard work
Productive, competitive, and fast-paced place to work.
Sales/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2017
The day starts very early each day. The facility is secured with gates and card readers, via exterior doors. Parking is okay. Break areas are small with televisions.
Pros
parking lot is right off the highway. Easy access when leaving for the day.
Cons
Short breaks
Forward thinking and innovative atmosphere
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 15, 2017
Great work/life balance. Diverse environment that fosters collaboration. Amazing benefits and resources provided by the company. Culture depends on which office one works in.
It was coo
Pepsi warehouse (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSOctober 15, 2017
It was coo there but u got to alease do 8hours thru the temp r yu can pull double that's wats goodn its was not no female there work in but like ,4 but I liked it I wish I was still there
Warehouse
Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WV 26041October 14, 2017
It was a decent job, decent pay, very, very physically demanding. Not much chance of advancement, the only incentive was your pay check. Management was lack luster.The benefits weren't really that great. Extremely hot during summer months.
Pros
Paid vacations, paid personal hours.
Cons
See above.
Good place to work but little work/life balance
Swing Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  MaineOctober 13, 2017
The work life balance is terrible, especially during the summer. Long days, and working the weekends is tough, especially if you are trying to have a life outside of work. Good money but tough to have a personal life.
Pros
Good money, not micromanaged
Cons
work life balance
Great pay.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 13, 2017
PepsiCo is a great job to have weather you are male or female. The pay was great. I had a great crew to work with. during to short time I did work for PepsiCo I enjoyed the people.
Pros
Great people and Great pay
Cons
Long hours.
typcial day
Customer Service/Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 13, 2017
Taking calls from customers when their fountain unit needed to be repaired. Following up on technicians to see if the customer was satisfied with work performed. Management changed a lot in the 3 years I was there no consistency. They were very different in styles of management. Shifts constantly changed as to needs of the customers. They tried to make the work place fun and had a lot of awards and competition. It was fun to learn the mechanics of the fountain machines and how to repair them. They had a room with every kind of fountain unit made so that you could walk person on the phone through troubleshooting to see if you could fix the problem over the phone. Then they moved the call center to North Carolina and I was laid off.
Pros
Many awards, people that I worked with, lots of activities
Cons
Management changes constantly with different types of managing styles
Great people and brilliant people
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 13, 2017
Great place to work overall. While it is competitive and requires much of you, the experience is very valuable. There is some work life balance and work from home. Compensation is better than most and the benefits while expensive are far better than other organizations.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Work Life Balance
Ambition is a must.
Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 12, 2017
A typical day at Pepsi going in must have your mindset prepared to work with a sense of urgency.
I've learned that you gotta have an attitude of gratitude in order to accomplish your daily goals.
Management is okay..so so!
The culture of the workplace seemed to be on mixed views.
the thing I really enjoyed about Pepsi was the entry level rate of pay.
They've paid well!
Hard Work
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NJOctober 12, 2017
The job is fast paced and grueling on the body. The hardest part of the job is not knowing what days you will be off. The most enjoyable part of the job is working/traveling alone.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
work life balance
Tough Job.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Northern KentuckyOctober 12, 2017
Pepsi was easily the hardest job I've ever had. The work was unending and tough on the body. Tear down and rebuild whole skids of soda which some cases were 30 plus pounds. You will work every weekend and nearly every holiday. You'll work around shoppers who have zero respect for you. You work alone mostly so get use to talking to yourself. It is the only job I ever worked where I witnessed a grown man sit and cry cause the work was just to much.
Pros
The pay was decent on 2nd shift with mileage
Cons
No breaks, back breaking work, no support from coworkers
good company poor management
warehouse packer/product returner (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXOctober 12, 2017
there are different positions in the warehouse that are great for advancement within the business and others not so much with alot of who ilike more tha who can get the job done advancement oppourtunity's going on
Pros
discounted drinks good hours
Cons
poor management
Productive/ Culture of Inclusion/ High Level
Bottling Company Transport Supervisor Denver CO (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 11, 2017
It was an honor to work for such a High level company . The high energy level and team work are the most memorable. I will always be grateful and HOPE there may be a Transportation Position open in the Future at the Riverside Ca location.
Great company
Data Management Organization Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 10, 2017
The work/life balance is amazing.. this is a company that will work with you..great benefits and an exciting environment to work in and lots of growth potential
Very demanding
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2017
I was very unhappy with Pepsi. A lot of wear and tear on my vehicle. I was a merchandiser and I traveled a hour every morning to my first location. I explained to management that this was unaccapetable and they did nothing about it. I asked for closer stores to work and they did nothing about it. They don't care about you!
Pros
Mileage vouchers
Cons
Very long hours
Worse place to work at because of Management
Lead Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXOctober 10, 2017
In the beginning the job was great but over ther years with new management coming in it seem that the only concern was to hit the numbers and as far as the employees the morale continues to drop week by week
Cons
no chance of advancement and cutting hours all the time
Overworked and stressed the out !!!
Full service vender (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 10, 2017
I did this job !!! Manager transferred from sales thinks if you tell him your out of date tech is malfunctioning you are making excuses. You must deliver to 95% of the machines on you schedule ever day . The route has been neglected and machines are full of out of day product. So you take it out , put all new in . And take All out of date back to truck .Three jobs, not one . I was working 14 hours a day and driving 30 mins!!! Pays good. But you earn ever penny putting up with the bull. Good luck to the person who gets this job . Pepsico is good . Just not full service.
Pros
Good pay, insurance
Cons
management
working at pepsi
Merchandiser vendor (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAOctober 10, 2017
working at pepsi is an ok job if you wanna settle. dont expect much though. they can be pretty hard to deal with at times especially the managers. good job though
Pros
pay
Cons
no personal time off
This job pays great just not enough hours
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXOctober 10, 2017
Besides being stressed all the time if they would've gave me enough hours I really would've stayed but the fact that they didn't was one of the reasons of leaving
Pros
1hour lunch
Cons
Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.