PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 3,326 reviews matching the search
Not the job for me
Otr driver (Former Employee) –  Wytheville, VAJanuary 17, 2017
Made good money that about really didn't care much for they way management handle things it was always about the drama. Every single thing was made into a huge isssue
No work-life balance
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 17, 2017
Would be a fun job, making control drinks of different flavors of soda, but there is no work life balance with this company's particular location. Working 60-70 hours a week because there is a hiring freeze and they refuse to get more help in the door.
Pros
Free soda all day while you are working, free soda at holidays
Cons
short breaks, no regular schedule, no work life balance, management needs to work on communication
Great Fortune 100 Company
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2017
Well known Brands and talented staff. Management has progressive ideas regarding Brand positioning and impact on consumers. A typical day involves juggling multiple project assignments and holding team meetings to keep things moving. Co-workers are dedicated and conscientious about doing a good job. The most enjoyable part of the job is leading high performance teams know for their ability to use creative ideas to bring to market new products that consumers love.
Temp
Travel & Entertainment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Somers, NYJanuary 17, 2017
I was a temporary employee. It was an enjoyable environment to work in and wished to continue my employment but I was pregnant and could not continue my temporary assignment at the time.
Great fast paced warehouse to work in.
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Working at the distribution warehouse for PepsiCo in Orlando was an unforgettable experience. You learn how to work well with others in a very fast paced environment while earning some good money.
Not bad...
Bulk Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2017
There are plenty of opportunities if you want a change or to move up in the company. The pay is not bad for a start up gig or if you want to build with pepsico.
Warehouse Selector (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYJanuary 15, 2017
nice company to work for; demanding, physical job. paid well. good benefits...long hours, lots of overtime, but tendency to lay off for a week here and there due to how busy they are/not at time
Pepsico
Checker (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJanuary 15, 2017
Good money and good benefits. I work hard and give this Company my heart and soul and at times that get over looked. This Company is a good Company to work for at times and at times management doesn't have your back but if you are willing to move around you can see the world with this company. I love my job and I'm good at what I do
Typically secure
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 14, 2017
More meetings then development work. Tends to merge new 'cool ideas' with old work structures causing confusion (Agile + Waterfall, etc.)
Hard to get focus in a particular technical field. Have to go to/learn what is needed for a particular project. Have to make case for formal training outside the limited on-line 'courses' they offer which are typically too basic for experienced developers.

Co-workers typically good people but over-worked so stressed. They will help when they can, but it may take a few attempts to get focus.

Generally secure but I've seen lot's of good people let go when it upper management decides to change course. Happens about 2 to 3 years.
Pros
Pay check never bounced, reasonably good benefits.
Cons
Hires contractors for new tech instead of training their existing proven workers.
rewarding
Back Up Dispatcher and Transportation Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2017
For the most part this company looks after their employees. The company has very many avenues for advancement and work. the benefits are good overall.
Great Company to work for.
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 13, 2017
Was an Administrative Assistant to the General Manager and the Miami Plant. Learned to make presentations for the Company's General Manager and Account Managers. Great people to work for office was fun and co-worker got along really well. Hardest part of the job for me was to be in front of the computer all day. Was a little boring and repetative. Great benefits and I really enjoyed to Presentation at the Company.
Pros
Alot of office work.
Cons
Very good benefits.
Wonderful company that believes in developing all of their employees.
Senior Financial Analyst for OGS, Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2017
I had such a wonderful experience at PepsiCo. Most employees are lifers as they are developed, happy and enjoy their job. Would work for them any time given an opportunity.
Pros
Employees respected
A Good Place to work
GEO Box Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Well orientated place to work with great management. Good schedule to work, decent equipment, and great environment to work in as well.
gud company
UI Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2017
nice company to work,can gain good experience.management is very helpful.good working atmosphere.co workers are very helpful and we can enjoy the work we do
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Poor trainer Brownsville tx
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Get screamed at in front of customers, poor work ethics. Yells at u at the back of the warehouse. If u get trained over there get ready to get harassed. Made a complaint n got laid off good luck.
Pros
Physical work
Cons
No team players and had to drive an hour away to get yelled at 4:30 in the morning
Good
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 10, 2017
I like the job but i just dont like the work life balance. They work you 60 to 70 hours a week. You are never off. 24 doing working. If you don't like working 60 to 80 a week dont apply
Joseph Erickson
Daily customer Service (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 10, 2017
I already did this so I am not sure why it is asking me to do this again. I liked Pepsi but they worked their employees too hard.
hilo
Production/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 10, 2017
good company, lots of benefits and management was outstanding. the people here was great. the job was great, the hours were great. the atmosphere was great.
Good Culture
Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYJanuary 10, 2017
PepsiCo has a good culture where you are encouraged to gain as much experience as possible. They take pride in caring for their employees, but it isn't on the same level as most large tech companies.
Great Company Culture
Manufacturing Associate, Supply Chain Leader (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, INJanuary 9, 2017
The best part about working for PepsiCo is its culture. The people are accepting and work hard to grow their culture as a global company.
The hardest part about working as a Manufacturing manager was the work-life balance. The factory goes on 24/7, so it is up to the individual manager to define when they end their work day. You will work overtime, weekends, and holidays; not only as a new employee in the company, but even more so as a senior-level employee. Most of the time, there is no work from home option. Sometimes, you are on call. As a salaried employee, the compensation may not be enough for the amount of work asked of you. The company is working toward eliminating more and more holidays and replacing them with floating holidays.
Also, office politics can ruin your career and opportunities, as most of the smaller plants rely on gossip to promote people more so than seniority or accomplishments.
Pros
Cons
Work-Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.