PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 3,321 reviews matching the search
Meeting are always enthusiastic, daily you are brushed aside
Sales Zone Assistant Admin (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Each day you will focus on your performance, all your efforts are ignored until they are desperately trying to locate someone to engage a customer that another management employee has already upset. Instead of receiving praise for a job well done you get I knew you could handle it. Which really is translated into better you deal with it than I.
Pros
Pay Scale
Cons
Atmosphere not with customers you are serving but instead within the organization
Great Job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64130January 6, 2017
Took care of bottling beverages by operating machinery. I also ran other machines in the company in order to give breaks.
Pros
Money and Benefits
Needs emprovement
Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJanuary 6, 2017
There is to much favoritism and harassment that happens and working the 60 hour weeks or more just began to not be worth the stress or sadness. Also unfairness according to certain plants such as requirements from one plant should apply to all with some exceptions.
Pros
lots of perks such as drinks and discounts at various businesses.
Solid company that knows what they`re doing. I was treated well.No real complaints.
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 6, 2017
I started my day at 4:45. I delivered our product by hand to various stores and businesses locally.It was very physical work. I usually worked between 9 and 10 hrs. a day. I liked my managers. I loved my co-workers.We all got along very well.The physical nature of the job was the hardest part. My customers and friends at work were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
I could start anytime before 6:30 AM, decent health care, vacation time, free coffee and cheap Pepsi
Cons
No time for lunch.The work load was overwhelming sometimes.
A typical day in the office as a Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Depending on the week we are in, a typical day in the office would consist of answering emails, preparing for forecast meetings, pulling actuals, setting up shopping carts, processing invoices, accruals and cross charge needed. Analyzing the data pulled each period helps me find the forecast misses so we can plan for the next period. I enjoy my job and what I do analyzing numbers and talking to project managers on a daily basis. Customer Service is something I totally believe in and I like to provide the best service just as I would expect in return.
Pros
Holiday hours, work from home, flex time, vacation
Cons
healthcare
Great entry level job
Route Sales / Driver (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALJanuary 5, 2017
This job is great for entry level. Very family oriented. No opportunity for advancement. Wages never increase. Those are literally the only two negative things about it. Aside from that, great work environment, and they work with you with anything that you may possibly need help with. The hours are great also.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
No advancement
Interesting place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 5, 2017
My time at PepsiCo was pretty fun and interesting.
As a merchandiser I was able to meet so many different interesting people. The job also required me to drive from store to store which was nice. It allowed me to see different management styles at different stores, and it gave me the opportunity to compare and contrast how effectively stores were able to market and sell Pepsi products.
Overall, my time with this company was a positive one.
Pros
paid miles driven
Cons
micro management
Loader
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 5, 2017
Loaded product to carts and loaded carts to trucks.Learned what grueling work is. Management was Abysmal. Coworkers were nice. Hardest part was working by yourself when 2 or 3 people are required to do the job effectively. Enjoyed free chips and cookies.
Pros
OT
Cons
No Work/Life balance. They don't care about you.
If you like soda
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJanuary 5, 2017
During the winter months you'll get 8 hours or less but in the summer you could be there for 10+ hours. Moving fast paced which means 200 cases an hour in almost 100 degree warehouse.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
2nd into 3rd shift
had alot of fun and alot of work and alot of growth
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 4, 2017
Oh gosh! I had a blast..... management was great allways supportive and willing to assist even took calls.
I still have pepsi things we were given throughout my tenure then.
Thoroughly enjoyed the public service as well.
I grew and advanced in my position surprised myself.
Management took pride in rewarding employees who went above and beyond.
Pros
fun and productive
Cons
downsizing
Excelente
Driver (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 4, 2017
Muchos beneficios nunca tuve nada malo con ellos buen trato y muchas maneras de subir de posicion
Pros
Excelente
Cons
Nada
Great job
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2017
A typical day was filled with very fast paced activity. I liked being in a team environment that also allowed me to do stretch assignments. Management was good.
Good Work Location
Project Manager/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 3, 2017
Very good and professional place to work at Plano office. The management is very cordial and work/life balance is great!
Steady fast pace workplace with great people
Merchandiser (full time) (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJanuary 2, 2017
Average work day start around 5am. Go to the Pepsi plant grab your truck keys , head to you first store. Usually takes about 3 hours to work a store. You have your main soda isle, coolers, tea/coffee section and water. Rotate the products, write an order for the next two days , condense as much as possible, then head to your next store
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Communication amongst groups
Delivering snacks to the masses
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 2, 2017
On a typical day, I set up displays at 3 retailers of merchandise sold by PepsiCo. I learned how a properly set up display influences the purchase of the product and how to foster the relationship with the retailer and PepsiCo. The management provides the tools you need to perform your duties. The hardest part of this job was determining the best time to go into the retailers to set up the displays. The most enjoyable part of this job was the ability to work independently.
Great place to work if you are young
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJanuary 2, 2017
Great company with good or fair pay. Working in enclimet weather and long hours.
But altogether a very good company to work with
Pros
401, health care and life insurance
Cons
Heavy lifting
good
Java/React js Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 2, 2017
nice environment to work,co-workers are friendly and can able to learn so many new things from them,my role was challenging because i was the only developer in the team
Not what you would think from a global company
Management (Current Employee) –  OhioJanuary 2, 2017
Stay away. Far far away. Culture is the worst I have every seen in many years of management. No support of management, long tedious work hours with complete lack of coverage.
Productive, fast-paced work environment
Supply Chain Ops. Future Leader Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 1, 2017
Amazing company to work for with major job advancement opportunities. Great work atmosphere with a collaborative purpose of earning results successfully.
Pros
Salary, advancement opportunities, major overall benefits
Cons
Time commitment
Productive and fun workplace
Reset Represenative Temporary - Seasonal (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 30, 2016
Pepsi is a productive fun and fast paced workplace, i very much enjoyed workin there, my co workers were very nice and helpful. I enjoyed helping out the customers find there beverages
Pros
discounted beverages
Cons
Temporary job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.