PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Good benefits and pay, poor advancement opportunity
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80216February 8, 2018
While I felt that PepsiCo was a good overall company to work for, I felt that attempting to advance in some areas were extremely difficult. It seemed increasingly difficult to move from being a general merchandising representative. I attempted to move into different positions as soon as I could for advancement and was never given concrete information on how.
Presell Rep/ Account Manager
Sales Representative/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 8, 2018
Sell in Pepsi beverages products up to 100 corporate and privately owned stores weekly. Managed all aspects of the business in a assigned territory. Serve as the face of the company and key contact to corporate and store management providing superior customer service.
Pros
Decent pay (55k) and good benefits. Great schedule. Aggressive sales experience
Cons
Stressful, Hard to get promoted, Forced case sales and complain about OOD numbers, Only promote campus hires.
Fun, Productive
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2018
Job Security. Really Love the environment and the people that work there. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn to build promotional displays and being part of a team that works hard together.
very positive management and team.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Indio, CAFebruary 8, 2018
from start to finish it was a learning experience, from the merchandisers to the upper management. i was able to learn a little bit of each department.
Pros
excellent team
Cons
N/a
Love this Company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAFebruary 8, 2018
Working at Pepsi is fast paced but also a place you can grow a great career. In this career you can advance to becoming a better you and also grow into learning the business and move towards management. At Pepsi they allow you to show your worth and they do promote you accordingly. Just a real great company to work for as a career.
Pros
Stable career
Cons
Weather
Great place to start driving with class A license
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAFebruary 8, 2018
Great pay, lots of opportunities to grow. Provided employee appreciation week, and provided health care on site. They give discounts on Pepsi products.
Pepsico
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 8, 2018
PepsiCo was a good experience. But wish it had better compensation. Would work for them again but would like to be in another department to better grow in develop in personal interests.
Good company with good benefits
Front-line Management (Former Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 7, 2018
Potentially longer days to ensure all required reporting gets done.
Flexible schedule if there are times that you need to break away for personal matters.
Pay increases are regulated in any position change. Whether it is a 1 level increase or a 5 level increase, the same increase in pay is provided which is on the lower side of the scale.
Supporting prematurely launched changes from headquarters is a difficult task to succeed with.
The relationships developed within the workplace is the most enjoyable part of the company.
Pros
Flexibility to attend personal obligations if needed
Cons
"One size fits all mindset" that requires all locations to do things the same way
Decent place to work
Key Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2018
Some Management is decent but culture is changing due to new hires coming in and management does not change. There is a lack of training, direction and plan setting.
Pros
Selling world-wide products
Cons
Management stuck in old ways and do not like change
Terrible management
Full Time Merchandiser/Full Line Route Sales (Former Employee) –  Benton kyFebruary 7, 2018
No way to advance no warning on overtime trucks would usually come and your or more late sometimes had to work 3 or more stores in one day always shorting you on checks

Want to know more about PepsiCo?

Ask a question
insurance for families, good pay, key to everthing we do at Pepsi is Family
Manager of Sales & Training (Former Employee) –  tulsa, oklahomaFebruary 7, 2018
pepsi is the core of all companies we take care of our family, 4 reasons
1honor
2 respect
3loyalty
4courage

We build this in to every one that puts that shirt on, if you want to work that's what you will do.
productive and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, ILFebruary 7, 2018
As one of my first employers, I had an immense learning at PepsiCo. I was fortunate to get some of the best mentors who helped me shape my thought process and approach at work. Gave me exposure to different roles.
Pepsi Review
Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  San Fernando Valley, CAFebruary 7, 2018
The company as a whole is good but the San Fernando valley location is really stressful to work at. There is no work life balance and as a salaried employee they own you.
no work life balance and weekends
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 7, 2018
very demanding and labor intensive job. Had to cover shifts of other employees who called off or did not want to come in. Have to hit very demanding sales figures.
Horrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mason City, IAFebruary 7, 2018
The management was horrible, they did favoritism and only wanted the people he liked to do things, if you weren’t on his good side, you were worked to the bone
A Normal day un Pepsico Barceloneta
Associate Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRFebruary 7, 2018
I get to my area and start my basic inspections: assure that the packaging complies with: proper seals, correct codes, paper printing, filling volume and air quantity. Ensure that the products are attractive to the consumer both in appearance and taste. The managment is very unorganized and have a huge problem: communication. That problem put us in a lot of unnecessary stress.
Pros
we work practicly unsupervised, team work
Cons
lack of communication, bad managment
bad internship experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  USFebruary 7, 2018
My experience at Pepsi as an intern was awful. I did not learn anything that had to do with my major or job description. I had to clean the warehouse for most of the summer. The workplace culture was not encouraging whatsoever.
fun fast paced work
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 6, 2018
the work was fun i gained alot of experience and employment tools the only thing i can say is the hours you would work are not suitable for a person with children i would never get to spend time with my family.
Pros
good work experience, health care
Cons
the only thing would be hours and better communaction
Ok place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 6, 2018
Not a career I wanted to continue. I really don't have anymore to say about the job. I'm just trying to type enough characters to move forward with this.
Great place and great co workers
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILFebruary 6, 2018
It's medium paced but as long as you get your work down it would flow smoothly. It is awesome if you like strong teamwork. The hours are great and the overtime is there.
Pros
Uhhh Pepsi and Gatorade
Cons
Nothing really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

53K