PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 3,609 reviews matching the search
Most jobs consume your life
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 12, 2017
Everyday seems harder than the last if you don't stay organized and ready to work the next day. The pay and benefits almost outweigh the physical and emotional stress. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement as long as you can survive long enough to see them through.
Productive career to build upon
Sales Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 12, 2017
Working for Pepsi Beverages Company/PBC is a great way to learn the sales field. Typically work 10 or more work hour days if full committed to sell. I learned a lot about Business to Business sales and how to utilizes gross profit numbers to do local sell ins. My co-workers in the plant are all great people, knowledgeable and help train each other up to greatness.
Hardest part about this job is dealing with some customers with aggressive tones and how to sell to them during those times when they are frustrated.
Greatest part of this job is all the new people you meet, the traveling and freedom you have to run your route your way.
Pros
Freedom to run your route and meeting new people
Cons
management communication is horrible always late and wrong most times.
Good job ... Management/supervisors are the worst... Overall morale in the warehouse is Down always
Transport Loader (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 11, 2017
Good job for the most part! I would recommend to a friend.. pay is good.. benefits are good.. Currently employed 7 years and going great place to work for younger individuals!
A lot of fun, especially if you're a basketball or hockey fan
Merchandise Sales (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 11, 2017
This job is definitely my favorite job that I've had. It is a very relaxed environment, most of the customers are there to kick back and enjoy themselves. The pay is very nice, you make $50 per night, which is roughly $10 per hour, plus you make commission on top of that depending on how much sales all of the store make, so there is extra incentive to be a helpful salesperson. The only drawbacks are that most of the hours available are only during game nights, which will get you between 13 and 17 days of work a month, and there is hardly any work available during the offseason, so you'll need to find something else from April - October.
Pros
Great pay, discounts on merchandise
Cons
Part time, Seasonal
productive
Driver's Helper (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYApril 11, 2017
great culture, great coworkers. through easy days and long hard days someone always has your back. great supporting staff when you're in need, ill never forget the experience.
You have to have a strong mind to work here.
FILLER OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXApril 11, 2017
Pepsi is a great company to work for. Hard-work and joining extra curricular activities is a great way to get noticed if you want to advance to higher positions.
nice company to work for
product merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 10, 2017
I was a merchandiser for them in san diego. it was fun to be able to drive from store to store and meet a lot of people. it was almost like being your own in way. drive around and see different people on a regular basis
Competive and Challenging
Bulk Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 10, 2017
Love the company and atmosphere. Your shift can range in between 10 to 13 hours. You get paid every Friday and can make in between 50k to 60k a year. It's hard on your body and vehicle but the quotas and sales are unrealistic at times because the soda industry is declining. It comes down to how good of a sales rep you are.
Good company
Inventory Control Supervisor/Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2017
This company is an obvious leader in its field I loved working at Pepsi because of the good work environment and the good pay. I would suggest any person who wants a career to work there.
Pros
Good company
Terrible place
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILApril 10, 2017
management no qualified for position the never treat anyone as equals late on payments didn't care about bodily injuries or getting people back on time
Don't do it
Shipper/reciever Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCApril 10, 2017
Not advisable to ever work here for anyone or anything at this location. The pay is bad, the people are clueless, the ones who try to produce here get abused.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Very productive and organized work place
Warehouse Loader (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2017
A typical day at work is very productive and definitely physical labor. You need to be a athlete to do this job. Your constantly moving at a fast pace. The hardest part about the job is working with the pallet jacks and knowing how to operate it properly. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you loaded the pallet correctly and that its finished so you can now go on to the next. You feel successful.
Pros
50 cent drinks
Cons
some of the pallet jacks are not the best
They try👎
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  WIApril 9, 2017
Overall company as a whole tries but the warehouse where I worked had horrible management. Very disorganized no idea how to hire which in turn caused a high turnover. It was kind of like high school.
Benefits
Cons
High turnover, horrible management
Fair Company
Assistant to the President (Current Employee) –  Marion, ILApril 9, 2017
I have worked here since January 2012 and moved quickly to Assistant to President. I think workplace culture is fairly typical - some pretty managers are encouraging, some not so much. I have enjoyed my jobs most of the time.
My day starts with reconciling production from previous day which is basically data entry, then I move on for the majority of the day anticipating what products will need to be purchased and brought into warehouse for sales.
Pros
People I work with directly
Cons
Vacation benefits are stagnant at 2 weeks, no sick days & one personal day a year
loved working here
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTApril 8, 2017
The job was a blast. it was hard work but fun work. the management there treated you with respect and dignity. any problem you had it was dealt with and equipment was keept up the best they could for the staff available
Pros
good pay, good benefits, good work envitoment
Cons
no breaks really.
28 Years with the Company
Director (Former Employee) –  MichiganApril 8, 2017
I worked for PepsiCo for 28 years. Obviously I would not have stayed if I thought it was bad place to work. As with any company, the environment is dictated by the leadership. Over my 28 years I have seen the good and the bad. Unfortunately, the bigger the company grew, the culture slowly declined.
Pros
Never Boring, Fast Paced, Competitive, Energetic Company, Good Compensation and Benefits, Modest Advancement Opportunities but heavily swayed toward diversity, Secure, Stable Company, Innovative and Forward Thinking for Longevity
Cons
Very Little Family/Life Balance, Advancement Opportunities do not go to most qualified candidate, Diversity trumps qualifications, Bad Culture, Business Objectives Over People, HR and Finance Run the Company
Great business but time consuming
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 7, 2017
Great business great money and benefits but time consuming long days early mornings typically a great job for older individuals but young individuals can handle the work load
Pros
Free soda sometimes
Cons
Long work days
worst company ive worked for
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAApril 7, 2017
I was hired as a seasonal merchandiser. Worked long hours. up to 14 hours a day. Treated poorly by management. Was eventually let go after summer ended with short notice.
Pros
overtime
Cons
treatment of employees
hourly associates are treated well
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 6, 2017
to much attention is spent on union needs and not on the how it effects the entire team.
there is to much politics in the management style. I loved my job, i just didnt like being moved around to other jobs without notice. I loved what I did and was made to feel like I wasn't important enough.
Pros
good employee events
Cons
union running the plant
Excellent Place to Work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIApril 6, 2017
This Was the best job ever. Everyone are still friendly and happy to see me when I stop by. I learned a lot and I got to meet a lot of new and interesting people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.