PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 4,294 reviews matching the search
Terrible management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZSeptember 12, 2017
The management here is terrible. You are supposed to receive bonuses my route was up the whole time I worked there. Structure is always being changed there in order for you to not receive your full compensation.
Great Place to work but low salary
IT Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYSeptember 11, 2017
Great place to work but salary very low and many many levels to climb.

Recently, they want to outsource and force off onshore experts. Off shore workers are taking over with low quality work.
Pros
Releax Great
productive
BCR LF - Bulk Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 11, 2017
typical my days are long, and busy. Overall the company does pay decent, and have great benefits, great culture, I've learned how to become a better sales rep.
Pros
pays well
no work life balance
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 11, 2017
absolutely no work life balance-13 days on 1 off. mostly 12 hour shifts, only 2 days off per month, management is horrible and implements unfunctionable ideas
Pros
money
Cons
everything else
top honor in USA
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 10, 2017
Was top District Sales Leader in USA in 2006. My team of 12 finished # 1 in the country. Had great salesmen in District that went above and beyond what was expected of there role
My experience was really bad working at Pepsi
LARGE STORE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ QC Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 10, 2017
The management was only interested in what you could do for them. I had supervisors take my ideas which by policy we had to give to your immediate supervisor, and use them as their own. There was a lot of nepotism and when the supervisor's favorites made company violations, the management always turned their heads and ignored the violation. At the location I worked at the policy was, "If you ain't White, you're not Right".
Pros
health benefits
Cons
nepotism, lack of recognition for employes
Hardworking and fast-paced job where I met a lot of different people
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2017
PepsiCo. was a very versatile job where I was able to meet new people an explore various parts of the city. It was a great opportunity to learn and work on customer service skills.
Pros
Good benefits/flexible work schedule
Cons
Long work hours
not a good place to start a career
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2017
bad place to have a career they use their employees for their own benefit and have no regard for your life what so ever they lied about my promotion over and over and require you to use your own vehicle to travel store to store and don't pay you from your house for mileage part time employees don't receive benefits or time off and there is no time guidelines on how long you can be a part time employee.
Pros
overtime
Cons
advacement
Fast Paced
SC Quality Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Laurel, PASeptember 10, 2017
Fast Paced. Must learn as you go. Not much training. Compensation is good. Good for self-starters. Nice big company for entry level employees. Campus hire program.
Pros
Free lunches at times. Compensation.
Cons
Must be a self-starter
Nice place to work
Sales Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHSeptember 10, 2017
The office was a nice place to work. The atmosphere is relaxed and I enjoyed working with my coworkers. I enjoyed the job being close to home. I would recommend this place of employment to everyone. This was more like a family.
Route Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJSeptember 10, 2017
Good Place to work. If you enjoy being on you own and hard work. This is the job for you. You need to be able to work independently and be accountable for work.
Pepsico/Gatorade plant..Tolleson,AZ.
maintenance technician (Current Employee) –  Tolleson, AZSeptember 9, 2017
Very hot and unclean environment..We often do not have the necessary specialty tools or common parts and consumables such as lubricants to complete our work..They pay very well which is the primary reason I held the position so long.There is zero communications in an environment that is changing from day to day.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no communications, parts or consumables.
no thanks
Plant Director (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CASeptember 9, 2017
hard work not very rewarding. leadership is more concerned with the short term than the long term. Culture only cares about folks in corperate offices really dont care for the manufacturing aspect.
A lot of work for little pay
Loading Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXSeptember 9, 2017
The Pepsi Cola distributor in Texarkana has changed ownership many times. The compensation always seemed below par. I stayed with the company as long as I did because of potential for advancement, but once that prospect was gone, so was I.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Low compensation, labor intensive, hot environment during the summer
Learned alot
Sales, whs. supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 8, 2017
Learned a lot about the business, started on production line and went into sales then sales management and then into operations, learned lot from several managers.
Fun work place.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 8, 2017
Working at Pepsico was fun because the people I worked with her friendly, the supervisor would let you take a day of if you had to. The hours was really bad sometimes we would work for 6 to 7 hours, many times we were sent home.
Pros
Too many bathroom break, free drinks.
Cons
Short breaks, hot, hard work.
PepsiCo is overal a great company to work for
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Pepsi is a great company to work for with great pay and benefits. It was unfortunate for me to have had a boss who lacked people ethics and skill. Specially for the ones that literally put their life on the line while he would go out and take his vacation.
Hard work but good pay
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHSeptember 7, 2017
If you enjoy getting up early and working late this is the job for you ...your hours are dependent on how slow or fast you work you work everyday different days off and you work holidays
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Early hours. Hard work
stressful enviornment
Driver/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Franklin, PASeptember 7, 2017
Such a stressful job! You are put through 5 weeks of so called training and then just thrown out on your own, not really knowing what you are doing or even where you are going! But you are expected to make no mistakes.
Lots of work
Sales and development management (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2017
IT was thankless. They cam out with 77 new products the year i was there and it was a pain to sell to the same people over and over again. Very fast paced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.