PepsiCo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,035 reviews matching the search
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Sabana Grande Municipio, PRJuly 4, 2016
Full work every day. In computer introducing data.
On a day with a lot of work , little recess , placing the data in the computer, so the next day could leave the truck with the goods to be delivered in the corresponding shops throughout the island .
fun work place
Warehouse Loader (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 3, 2016
Pepsico, has great benifits and a great facility. Coworkers are great and just a very positive enviroment to work for. i would definently go back and work for them again .
Pepsi is a company that promotes teamwork , following the values and culture of the company
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  El Salvador, Central AmericaJuly 2, 2016
Teamwork is lived day to day; Pepsi culture is open and easy to talk to your superior.
Your ideas are taken into consideration and there are growth opportunities within the company. You work in an environment of processes and that makes the job easier.
Pros
Medical and life Insurance
Cons
Little work/life balace
Bulk Account Sales Representative
Bulk Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 2, 2016
Long hours with added bi-weekly meetings after a 10 hour day. Be prepared to work a six day week during the holidays. The only holiday you are off is Christmas...
Fast Pace and Stressful
Market Equipment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJuly 1, 2016
I enjoyed managing Technicians. There was a daily challenge of both micro & macro managing the team. There always was never enough hours in a day to get all the work done. A person in this role must be very structured and organized. There is a lot of customer/contractor interaction. I enjoyed that part. Overall Management and HR are very supportive. This job presents the challenge of having a healthy work/life balance. You must learn to utilize all your resources and stay by the book on processes and procedures.
Pros
Family-oriented workplace, awesome incentives, great benefits & great pay
Cons
Being On-call, Not the best training, long hours
Working long hours
Bay delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 30, 2016
This company is a good place to work, BUT, you are just a number. Here in Las Vegas, the turn over rate is unbelievable, you never know its your turn. During your first 90 WORKING day probation, you will worked liked a dog, expected to work through all your breaks to make their 50 case an hr. The faster you are the more you're liked, and the more you get away with. For 21 dollars an hr, this is slave labor and way under paid for what you do
Pros
Benefits, retirement
Cons
No 15 min breaks, management
Forklift driver
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 30, 2016
Warehouse work including forklift driver and loading. This is a 24 hours operation, I was order picking and loading and unloading trucks. I would use a stand forklift cherry picker.
Extremly busy
Sales Representative and Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 30, 2016
Jobs require a lot of driving ,surrounded by an environment that requires lots of labor and customer service. The competitive part is the hours that are require on your behalf of each route. Work 6days a week , with and average of 75 to 80 hours a week.
Profits over people. Slave mentality.
Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2016
This was one of the worst places I have ever worked. Don't be fooled by the commercials. This is a performance based company only interested in their bottom line so they are not concerned with your personal life . The management treats you like dirt.. Everyone I worked with was so unhappy but didn't want to quit because the pay is good. And that is only because you work 12 hours per day on average. I was terminated because I filed a grievance against my supervisor. They get upset when you run out of hours like traffic jams are your fault. They drag their feet when you are stuck on the side of the road because you are not paid hourly. Sometimes you have to wait as much as three hours to get unloaded and they don't want to pay you detention time. The right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing and as a result you are penalized for it. I was unfairly singled out and mistreated because my supervisor had a beef with New Yorkers. They are so petty so do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Pros
Brand recognition
Cons
Management; No social life whatsoever.
Loved working for Pepsi
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 29, 2016
Like being able to travel and make my own daily schedule. However, this job can be extremely stressful. The perks about it are the bonuses given, and holiday parties.
World Class Selling Organization with Great Brands
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  OklahomaJune 29, 2016
PepsiCo is represented by great brands and is a great organization for disciplined fast paced individuals. PepsiCo is largely made up of a very diverse work group that seamlessly works to streamline the business and growth within the market as well within the lives of its employees.
District Manager Typical Day
District Manager (Current Employee) –  New York StateJune 27, 2016
As a Sales District Manager your day consists of coaching and training your employees to meet PepsiCo's guidelines. You conduct meetings, go out on trade visits with your reps and look for opportunities to grow volume and the territory as a whole. Work closely with the delivery team, warehouse and marketing team to grow territory.
Benefits
Cons
Long days
Not great
Bulk Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJune 27, 2016
Was looking to start a new career here but soon after little under a year the companies true side came out and the requirements of its team is unrealistic
OK place to work
INFR/OPS Assistant Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCJune 27, 2016
OK place to work. WFH 2 days a week in my position. Really laid back environment. The only issue that i am seeing is advancement is really slow
fun
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 26, 2016
deliver pepsi to 20 stores a day and try to get done in 12 hr.a young mans job for sure.lots of running around.all the bosses are straight out of college so no body knows anything
Pros
pay
Cons
no breaks
This company is garbage!!!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 25, 2016
If you have a life run from this place!! Long hours for very little money and for all the health problems that will come your way. Management team is a complete joke only answer they can give to anything is it is what it is. There is the buddy system in place for promotions if your in the inner circle of buddy's. This company is a dead end job basically if you value your family life stay away!!!
Pros
The hopes of finding a new job.
Cons
I still work at this hole.
effective workplace
Sr. Teradata Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 24, 2016
the most enjoyable part of the job is the colleagues are very friendly and helpful.
The hardest part of the job was to write the queries at the beginning, once i got used to the job t became easy
co- workers were supportive and very friendly
management was very much helpful and very knowledgable.
overwork
Driver (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 24, 2016
I feel the we as drivers were overworked and underpaid. We didn't get paid for half of our job, and our insurance did not cover vison.
Pros
good pay
Cons
insurance is horriable
Its actually Pepsi Mid America and its an independent distributor.
Territorial Sales Rep/Channel (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILJune 23, 2016
I have enjoyed all of the good people I have met. The constant turnover can make one's job more difficult. I was able to produce sales thus make money .
Pros
flexibility with hours as you work at a structured schedule but it is flexible for appointments etc
Cons
Too much management and not enough workers.
Great company, international possibilities
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJune 23, 2016
Great workplace, can get a bit lonely if you use to working alongside coworkers. Great pay and learn self management.

Typical work day starts by checking emails, logging into your handheld and reviewing your stops. Driving to your accounts, pulling up product or receiving order and merchandising product into store. When all your tasks are done your work day is complete. Very easy !!!
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
Sometimes mangement is far and in between