PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Good pay doesn't come easy
Pre-Sell Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 11, 2017
Like all jobs and Careers it will come with ups and downs, Depending on the leadership the ups and downs can be smooth or stressful. Expectations are high, As they should be for a company like PepsiCo. The pay is good in my opinion but it does come with high demands of your time and dedication.would be nice if Work/Life balance was more balanced. Leadership does make it feel like your life should be pepsi and nothing else.
Pros
incentives, Pay.
Cons
leadership, No Sick days or PTO
great!
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 10, 2017
I had a project in the warehouse. I was always on my feet and thats what I loved the most. The hours were flexible and I never minded staying longer to finish my work. everyone was nice and easy to talk to.
very far travel required
Part Time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 10, 2017
required to drive 40 to 50 miles just to start the day. must take own vehicle. not paid for mileage until you arrive at first store. very tough on your vehicle and gas bill.
Fast Paced
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 9, 2017
Great job, very stressful at times! Attendance is a priority or you could caught off guard if you don't have a grip on it.At the time I was working, it was sort of cut-throat, if you were low man on seniority list and had to wait for a fork-lift in order to start your work. Didn't like the fact if you had low seniority and someone didn't show up for your shift, if no one else wanted the overtime, you had to stay for the shift or until someone came in.
Pros
good pay
Cons
low seniority
Working For Pepsi Was....
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 9, 2017
A great experience until management personnel changed and people came in that did not have an interest in continuing to make their employees happy. While being concerned for themselves and their own well being.
Pros
Mileage pay
Cons
Terrible boss in Nick Green
Micro managed to drive you into the ground
Route Sales Relief/Pre-sell Rep Large Format (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 9, 2017
Management is horrible and will drive you crazy. I was forced out for reasons unknown and fired over the phone. Unprofessional and just plain crummy management.
busy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 9, 2017
enjoyable job but very hard work the people were great very good leadership team and great co-workers I would return to the company if the right job were available the benefits were as good as I have ever had
Pros
great people
Cons
hard work
Collaborative and Multicultural Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 9, 2017
We worked as a team, as well as on our own. Diversity is a large part of the PepsiCo Team. We are all inclusive, supportive, and accepting. We have great leadership, and support in all our ventures.
Pros
Free Chips!
Cons
No Free Drinks!
Good working palce
TIBCO Developer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 9, 2017
Trust the people they work for;
Have pride in what they do; and
Enjoy the people they work with.
Achieve organisational objectives;
With employees who give their personal best; and
Work together as a team / family in an environment of trust
Management would knock your attendance if they called you on day off
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLNovember 8, 2017
Management would attempt to get ahold of you on your day off to fill in for another employee. My location was #1 in North America. If you did not fill in for the other employee, they would count against your attendance even if it's your day off.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Literally everything else
Northern Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sitka, AKNovember 8, 2017
ordered,picked, and stock shelfs, learned ordering system and learn to drive large trucks. management was fair and nice. great place to work. Hardest part was heaving lifting, enjoyable part was being indpendent
Pros
employee purchase program
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 8, 2017
The process was simple. The pallet stacks were loaded onto the machine 3 at a time and one at a time I would load them into the depalletizer and have to watch the empty bottles come down the line in an upright position on the way down the line into the fill room.
Pros
slow pace
Cons
Hot in the summer cold in the winter
Worst Place To Work At
Facility Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILNovember 7, 2017
Pepsi is not a place you would want to work at. They do not treat their employee fair, employees work long hour for little pay. Management talks and treats employees how ever they feel like.
Good cmpany to work for, if you have the driver to advance.
Transport Manager Assistant, CDL A Driver (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 7, 2017
One of the best companies ive worked for. If you are a person who wants long gevity with a company that will look out for you, Pepsi is the place. The people are great and the advancements are there.
Awesome Company
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDNovember 7, 2017
a typical day at work consist of going straight to your account and performing daily duties. Learning how to work for yourself is great from this company. Management can very on who your manager actually is. Hardest part about this job is time management and being able to lift and pull extreme heavy objects.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
The Extreme Labor
great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 7, 2017
awesome place to work great supervisor and co workers very laid back enviroment day consisted of loading and unloading trucks and moving product around warehouse
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
No unity everyone for themselves
Product Availability Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYNovember 6, 2017
Everyone always tried to throw eachother under the bus. There was no unity, very negative work environment. I was promised I was not going to have to work as many hours as I did when I got hired, i was promised a bunch of things that never happened when I was hired. I was just thrown out there to cover to departments with minimal training. I do not recommend this on any person, you have no life and no time really for your family, this job is only good for single people with no kids.
Pros
Discounts, pay, and benefits
Cons
No life, long hours every week, bad people, negative environment
pleasant atmosphere
Long Haul Driver (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, PANovember 6, 2017
I've worked for PepsiCo for 8 months and it was a very interesting and satisfying experience. It was a part time job and there were no full time jobs available. I'm looking for a full time job with consistent miles and fair wages and benefits.
Pros
PepsiCo Paid delay time during loading or unloading and return trips back
Cons
My schedule was never the same, my routes would change from day to day, and the start time was somewhat inconsistent.
Okay place to work
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VANovember 6, 2017
Very stressful days, long hours, lots of deliveries. Customer accounts were the best part of the job. I loved getting to talk with our customers every day. Healthcare was great for families.
Pros
health care
Cons
Fun but very physical work
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OH 43050November 6, 2017
Great fun and time flew but we lifted many thousands of pounds per day building custom skids of a variety of product for each route drivers truck. We had standing appointments with local chiropractor.
Pros
Fun and great co workers and management.
Cons
Very physical demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.