PepsiAmericas

PepsiAmericas Employer Reviews

fast pace inviroment
VendOne administrator (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHNovember 19, 2013
Pros: great folks will be your coworkers
Cons: management
you hit the ground running when you work for this company. Most positions are specialized, but you have to be a "jack of all trades" to be successful.
Great place to work.
Executive Assistant to Human Resources Department (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2013
This is where I received my HR training. I worked with union and non-union employees. I was a fun place to work.
Pepsi MidAmerica
Sales (Former Employee), Marion ILOctober 31, 2013
Cons: alot
Pepsi out of Marion IL is privately owned. Its not the same as the other companies reviewed on this site. Do your homework before taking a job at this company. Over promise /under deliver on pay, benefits, culture, and work/family balance. Very unethical intimidating environment. . High turnover says it all.
overall a very good place to work
Dispatchable Bay Truck Driver - Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee), wilkes-barre , pa.October 23, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours
Very structured and motivating place to work with plenty of perks.
learned alot about sales industry
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 22, 2013
Sold pepsi products to businesses in territory.
Merchandised product in stores as needed
Productive and Enjoyable place to work
Line Take Away/Warehouse Selector (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 27, 2013
My daily work consists of driving a fork lift to transport the product from one end of the production line to a trailer or to be stored in the warehouse. My job is to also make sure that the product code is accurate according to the specification. Working for my employer challenges to me to be detail oriented and punctual. The work environment is filled – more... with much team work in order to get the job done efficiently and effectively. – less
Fun working environment
Inventory/ Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Reserve, LAAugust 26, 2013
I enjoyed working at Pepsi. I worked well with my co-workers as well as management. The hardest part of the job was having to start my day at 2am. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with the customers.
POOR COMPANY TO WORK FOR
merchandiser (Former Employee), EffinghamJuly 29, 2013
Horrible human and constitutional right violations. Deplorable un healthy environments to work in. Not family friendly, not employee friendly, low wages, low milage, hardly any benefits. DO NOT TAKE THIS JOB!
Low payrate, lack of benefits and advancement opportunity
claw operator (forklift driver) (Current Employee), Marion, ILJune 3, 2013
After almost 4 years at this place, my pay has only went up to 10.55/ hr. It started at 9. I also work the same shift as when i started despite my urging for advancement. The best thing about this job is that I know that it is steady work and will be there until I find something that i feel betters my work environment.

Vixy – June 18, 2013

I once worked at a job for 4 years starting off at 9 four years later I was making 9.36/hr. I think your job is good. everything in life could be better but still better than cna work.

ever changing
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJune 2, 2013
This was a job that kept you on your toes. no two days were alike.
Terrible place to work
Recon (Former Employee), Marion ilMay 16, 2013
Unprofessional people with filthy mouths. I've never experienced something so unsettling in a work place.
Fun working in a Global company
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHMay 12, 2013
Pros: being a part of something so big
Cons: long days and weekends
Daily restocking of the shelves at multiple retail accounts. Learned time management, organization, and relationship building. Hardest part was working every weekend. Most enjoyable part was being part of events to build product awareness.
Fun and very hard working enviroment.
Recon Auditor (Former Employee), Marion, ILApril 29, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short breaks
I liked working here. I liked the staff and the enviroment. I liked the way the work flow moved and you always knew what you was suppose to do.
Job Duties
Pre-Sell Account Manager (Former Employee), Collierville, TNApril 24, 2013
• Develop and maintain new and existing accounts
• Calculate accountability percentages
• Responsible for distribution and delivery profit margins and volume
• Use a Microsoft handheld computer to transmit all customer orders on a daily basis
• Key competencies include customer relations and product rotation service frequency
Over all work experience
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Reserve, LAApril 12, 2013
Most typical days at work was very standard starting with all safety precautions. First checking all materials, machines and products for safety,from there production. Products according to schedule product release sometimes having a steady day and or difficult day. What I learned most while there during my time period was team work, how successfully – more... multi task while given strong commitments through out the whole day.The hardest part of the job was getting all to become one as team which take a lot of strong leadership and motivation. Which would conclude us giving the best production and gaining great success. – less
Very demanding company - but high tempo job
Manager (Current Employee), ILApril 11, 2013
Pros: high tempo, never boring, many chances to advance
Cons: don't expect to have much of a life. - low pay and many hours
Company expects loyalty from employees, but does not give loyalty to employees. Pay is unfair and it takes forever to try and get it fixed. Company has potential, but has a bad reputation with it's customers and you are continuously fighting that.
Wonderful company to work for. Made your own hours just as long as the job gets done.
Swing Sales Manager (Former Employee), Twinsburg,OhioApril 6, 2013
Pros: great benefits. great management, wonderful 401k program. tuition reimbursement .
Cons: could work 12+ hours a day from time to time
I was the Swing Sales Manager that handled all the Sales manager’s duties when they were on vacation or on leave.

Taking over Sales manager’s territories when on vacation or medical leave for over 800 accounts
Executing sales of new product lines to the field
Contract negotiations ensuring the best pricing possible over the competition to new and existing – more... customers
Overseeing and managing delivery drivers and making sure orders that arrive accurate and on time
Directed reset team to follow new Plan-o-gram sets for accounts when needed
Negotiated optimal placement of Pepsi coolers and racks with client in order to have Pepsi stand out above the competition – less
Great job, great people
Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 2, 2013
Delivered procuct to all customers using a multitued of vehicles. Busy, busy and never had to worry about being bored at work.
Fun
Delivery Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tupelo, MsFebruary 28, 2013
First driver merchandiser job that I worked and it was tough for the first two months but after that it was simple because I am a fast learner.
Great environment, goal orientated work place
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Olathe, KSFebruary 18, 2013
Managed 100+ accounts, maintained a relationship with the manager or owner's of each of these accounts. Tracking of inventory and sales on each account.

About PepsiAmericas

The PepsiCo challenge (to archrival Coca-Cola) never loses its fizz for the world's #2-carbonated soft-drink maker. Its soft – Read more