PepsiAmericas

PepsiAmericas Employer Reviews

Terrible place to work
Recon (Former Employee), Marion ilMay 16, 2013
Unprofessional people with filthy mouths. I've never experienced something so unsettling in a work place.
Fun working in a Global company
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHMay 12, 2013
Pros: being a part of something so big
Cons: long days and weekends
Daily restocking of the shelves at multiple retail accounts. Learned time management, organization, and relationship building. Hardest part was working every weekend. Most enjoyable part was being part of events to build product awareness.
Fun and very hard working enviroment.
Recon Auditor (Former Employee), Marion, ILApril 29, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short breaks
I liked working here. I liked the staff and the enviroment. I liked the way the work flow moved and you always knew what you was suppose to do.
Job Duties
Pre-Sell Account Manager (Former Employee), Collierville, TNApril 24, 2013
• Develop and maintain new and existing accounts
• Calculate accountability percentages
• Responsible for distribution and delivery profit margins and volume
• Use a Microsoft handheld computer to transmit all customer orders on a daily basis
• Key competencies include customer relations and product rotation service frequency
Over all work experience
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Reserve, LAApril 12, 2013
Most typical days at work was very standard starting with all safety precautions. First checking all materials, machines and products for safety,from there production. Products according to schedule product release sometimes having a steady day and or difficult day. What I learned most while there during my time period was team work, how successfully – more... multi task while given strong commitments through out the whole day.The hardest part of the job was getting all to become one as team which take a lot of strong leadership and motivation. Which would conclude us giving the best production and gaining great success. – less
Very demanding company - but high tempo job
Manager (Current Employee), ILApril 11, 2013
Pros: high tempo, never boring, many chances to advance
Cons: don't expect to have much of a life. - low pay and many hours
Company expects loyalty from employees, but does not give loyalty to employees. Pay is unfair and it takes forever to try and get it fixed. Company has potential, but has a bad reputation with it's customers and you are continuously fighting that.
Wonderful company to work for. Made your own hours just as long as the job gets done.
Swing Sales Manager (Former Employee), Twinsburg,OhioApril 6, 2013
Pros: great benefits. great management, wonderful 401k program. tuition reimbursement .
Cons: could work 12+ hours a day from time to time
I was the Swing Sales Manager that handled all the Sales manager’s duties when they were on vacation or on leave.

Taking over Sales manager’s territories when on vacation or medical leave for over 800 accounts
Executing sales of new product lines to the field
Contract negotiations ensuring the best pricing possible over the competition to new and existing – more... customers
Overseeing and managing delivery drivers and making sure orders that arrive accurate and on time
Directed reset team to follow new Plan-o-gram sets for accounts when needed
Negotiated optimal placement of Pepsi coolers and racks with client in order to have Pepsi stand out above the competition – less
Great job, great people
Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 2, 2013
Delivered procuct to all customers using a multitued of vehicles. Busy, busy and never had to worry about being bored at work.
Fun
Delivery Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tupelo, MsFebruary 28, 2013
First driver merchandiser job that I worked and it was tough for the first two months but after that it was simple because I am a fast learner.
Great environment, goal orientated work place
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Olathe, KSFebruary 18, 2013
Managed 100+ accounts, maintained a relationship with the manager or owner's of each of these accounts. Tracking of inventory and sales on each account.
Pepsi MidAmerica
Hand Laborer/Freight, Stock (Former Employee), Marion, ILFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: free sodas while working.
Cons: poor pay, uppermanagement
My expirence at pepsi midamerica was not very swell hours are good but the labor, pay andvances, and total sanitary in the plant is unsounded.
a lap,making soda
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee), Riviera Beach, FLFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: it was a local job
Cons: short brakes
I like it because it started Monday-Friday. I Learned a lots of stuff. My management was a good person and he was fair. The hardest part in the job was noting. My best part of the job is everything.
give you tools and vans
Service Technician Repairman (Former Employee), Elk Grove, ILFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: free parking and drinks
Cons: job security
It ws good going to work get your work order it's never the same thing. Meeting people working on there michines that was out for a day or two and its start up they be so happy that was joy
IT IS HARD WORK BUT ALSO FUN CAUSE I GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE.
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee), Riviera Beach, FLJanuary 17, 2013
You start at 5 am and you get out by 4 pm. The hardest part of the job is when it rains a lot and the product gets wet.I enjoy customer relations.
Dynamic place to work
VP Trade Development (Former Employee), PRJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: lean a lot about product development
Cons: no work life balance
Very dynamic environment where customer and competition is first priority. Great place to learn and live a hand on approach. Co workers are nice to work with.
Great Place to work
Merchandiser/ Sales (Former Employee), Elyria, OHDecember 30, 2012
Great company to work for loved going out and interacting with customers
If you want to be treated fairly don't work here.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHDecember 21, 2012
Pros: some freedom
Cons: long hours, draining job, few holidays to share with your family.
I'm one of few females in this industry and I work 10x harder than most of my male co-workers yet i don't get the same advancement opportunities as them. It's like I work at the "he man woman haters club."

January 12, 2013

If you are to advance you might have to stay on top of the equal pay thing as well. It is a hard place to work being a female. I have worked as a merchandiser and it was very physical especially for my age however there are some freedoms being a merchandiser. Interacting with customers is always nice and you get the opportunity to make a good impression for the company.

A structured work environment with no opportunity for bonuses.
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 18, 2012
Pros: it paid the bills.
Cons: not enough time in my daily schedule to develop relationships with the accounts
A typical day at work was going from account to account to check their inventory. The schedule was so tight that there was only 5-10 minutes to converse with the manager. I thought the position was different when I accepted it. I stayed there long enough to determine that there was not an upcoming advancement opportunity.
One hand doesn't know what the other is doing.
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 12, 2012
Pros: 50+ hourly work week if you are lucky
Cons: micro-management, no concern for family life
Long hours, very little employee input listened to,their way or the highway whether they are right or wrong,
VERY, VERY LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES
Various positions (Former Employee), Collierville, TNNovember 12, 2012
NO ROOM FOR SERIOUS ADVANCEMENT DELIVERED DRINKS TO HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, ETC;ETC

About PepsiAmericas

The PepsiCo challenge (to archrival Coca-Cola) never loses its fizz for the world's #2-carbonated soft-drink maker. Its soft – Read more