Percepta Employee Reviews

good place if you need a job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 7, 2018
management is so unorganized and changes the rules in the middle of the game and you are not provided priorities until 2 weeks after you were to have started to work on them. There is also one set of rules for some staff and another set of rules for the other. HR is a joke. This is a call center so must have thick skin. The only thing that will get you up in the morning and keep you coming back in will be your co-workers.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
unskilled managers - HR - no communication
Percepta
Lincoln Way Application Support and Development (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 25, 2017
I answer around 20 calls per day or more which is double what most of my other co-workers do. When bringing this to management I was advised to not worry about them and myself. When pointing out that I couldn't do my job without time nothing was done.
Pros
Decent people.
Cons
Terrible vacation time and penalized for using sick time when not scheduled
Great place to work.
Regional Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 21, 2017
Outstanding company, great management team. I can't say enough good things about the place. I had to leave after my mom got sick, but I would go back if I could. Very supportive environment, good training and benefits, highly recommended. The job itself is demanding, and there is alot of internal drama, but otherwise it was great.
Pros
Pay, benefits, environment.
Cons
Internal drama between employees can be excessive.
Good place to work.
Zone Manager - Melbourne, Fl - Ford Mtr Company (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 12, 2017
Changed into a call center environment with management changes.
Good people.

I was uncomfortable with new metrics applied to performance.

Hours and workload are extremely fair.

Promotes Teamwork.
They don't care about your family
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 12, 2017
It's a call center so the attendance policy is very strict. Even if you have sick time built up and you call out it's still an occurrence. It doesn't matter the reason. Oh and don't bother asking for time off. They are very slow to approve it.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Getting time off
Work here if you have a strong personality
Regional Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 28, 2017
I was a regional customer service manager and ended up hating it. Many people will call you for assistance on their vehicle and you cannot help them because they haven't spent enough money with the company. If you are corporate-minded and don't mind saying no and being threatened, I think it's a great place to work. If you are of softer feelings, I suggest you find something else.
Pros
team events, lots of inclusion
Cons
threatened by customers, bad management
I like working here!
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 28, 2017
Love my co-workers and the opportunities that I have had at Percepta. I just feel that it's time to move on and find new horizons. I will recommend Percepta to all of my friends as starting job.
Would Not Recommed
Workforce Management Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 6, 2017
When first starting with the company, it was very family oriented and they really cared about their employees. Over the years, this has changed. People have become scared to lose their jobs on a consistent basis. HR is almost completely unapproachable. Health benefit costs have shot up, while coverage has gone down. Co-pays have been eliminated and resulted in a lot of out of pocket expenses.Employees have become a number, instead of individuals.Managers are not interested in growing their employees so they can move up in the company.
Micromanagement and poor leadership
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 2, 2017
The work life is extremely stressful and the company does not work as a unit. You will get instructed to do things then punished by the same management for doing what they told you to do. If your supervisor makes you do something that shouldn't be done, you will be held responsible while the manager that gave you the instructions to perform the task has no consequences. Leadership will regularly make promises to you that they do not live up to.
Pros
Short hiring time
Cons
Micromanages, Stressful, Poor pay
In Vehicle Technology Expert (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 7, 2017
I had a great time working at Percepta, and found the culture to be a lot more than what I expected. The management was great, and made sure employees had the proper tools to complete their job.
Pros
Great deals on cars
Cons

Want to know more about Percepta?

Ask a question
Insight into a call centre
Bilingual QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 4, 2017
Basic 8-4 job working with great co-workers. QA is difficult in that you want to help call centre agents on their call, emails, or correspondence skills while at the same time using their mistakes. It is a fine balance to teach the. How to better themselves without making them lose confidence I their skills. This is where it was important to cheer them while at the same time teach them.
Not a bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 3, 2017
They train you well and if you are willing to work with them then they are willing to work with you. You can change shifts with other people if you need time off and they even have a gym at the work place for a after work burn.
Pros
Gym, Smoke area, Nice managers
Cons
Bad customers
Business Analyst CRC/IVT
Technical Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIAugust 23, 2017
Micromanagement at its worse. Our pay was just recently reduced so low its a joke. Not competitive with pay. Benefits are a joke. This place is a sinking ship.
Cons
everything
Good place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 2, 2017
Percepta was a great opertuity for me simply needed to leave for personal reasons we would take calls about ford motor company vehicles ranging from recall information to broken vehicles
Worst Job Ever!!
Senior Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 1, 2017
This is a Ford Motor Co. call center and it is terrible. It doesn't matter what department you are in, the entire center is poorly run with extremely low moral. The pay is poor for what you are asked to do and your typical reward for getting your work done early is to be given someone else's work to finish for them! The best chance for advancement is to get into one of the little high school like cliches there and brown nose your way up. Each department has it's own set of challenges but anyone who has been there over a year is miserable and taking xanex or some other anxiety drug to cope!.STAY AWAY as even mid to upper mgmt is looking to get out.
Pros
Great discount on new Ford vehicles
Cons
Everything else about this God forsaken place
good people but no growth opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 26, 2017
It is a good company but the growth is not there. they would prefer to hire from outside the company instead of promoting from within. The people you work with are great and make the environment
Percepta
Tier II Customer Service Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 24, 2017
Really enjoyed the job, and the people i worked with. Enjoyed not being tied down to a phone. Enjoyed helping people and getting vehicles repaired and building relationships with my dealers.
Overall, the company was great.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 21, 2017
The company itself was a great company to work for. Friendly people, forgiving hours and excellent benefits. But when it came to dealing with the customers I was supposed to, I just couldn't deal with the overwhelming negativity from them.
Position was remote
Technical Helpdesk for Volvo Cars (Former Employee) –  Rockleigh, NJJuly 19, 2017
The positon with Percepta started with prior approval support for certain Volvo repairs. Volvo manager decided that I would better serve company as a Technical Helpdesk agent
This was a phone contact helpdesk that evolved into a email based system
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
no set breaks during the day
good place to start
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 11, 2017
Attempted to advance my position several times, but management would approve... It was fun at times, but the turn around employment wise doesn't help anyone there.