PerceptIS Employee Reviews in United States

Fun Workplace
ESU Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 31, 2015
It was a Fun work place. Pay was not good and the company was eventually bought by Blackboard. Somewhat free lunches on some Mondays. There were Rush prices to be worn once you meet all qualifications.
Pretty nice work environment
Financial Aid C.S.R (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2015
The training here was amazing! I learned so much about financial aid, college financial requirements, and team spirit. The people I worked with were pleasant, and easy to get along with.
Pros
Excellent Training!
Cons
wish it paid more
Seasonal Job that terminates you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 8, 2014
I was informed that the job was seasonal and they gave me an estimate on the date the job would end. Well, on the last day they terminated most of my team. They even denied us for unemployment benefits. I would never recommend this company to anyone. They micro-manage and treat the employees like 2 year olds.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
seasonal job and the pay is very low
A postive work enbironment
ESC consultant/Trainer (Current Employee) –  greenville, scOctober 22, 2014
There are all sorts of things that I could say about this company, one thing is for sure... it is a very laid back and positive environment.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
lack of structure
Call center
Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 7, 2014
Ok job, call center, lots of great people to work with. Management was ok as well. Coworkers are helpful when it comes to learning new information. Good starter job for college student
Pros
flexible time off, free benefits
Cons
systems
Not a good company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  GREENVILLE, SCApril 24, 2014
Poor management, low pay, only seasonal employment, poor training. They will make promises to you regarding employment, don't trust anyone there, they are liars. This is a shady company, publix would not even cash checks from them, because they have had so many bad checks. They will tell you that you can draw your unemployment. However when your seasonal position ends, they will lie to the unemployment office and say you were terminated to keep you from getting your unemployment. I gave this company one star only because of it's location down town. Other than that I have nothing good to say about perceptis.
Pros
located downtown
Cons
low pay, poor management, unorganized
friendly company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 15, 2014
company was fun to work at with co workers.

standing all day is a pain.
Cons
raises more often would be better
Productive and fun lots of days
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2014
A typical day for me at Fry┬┤s started with me clocking in. I was a courtesy clerking. I learned that while being a courtesy clerk, you will get a work out from cart duty everyday for 30 mins. Management was nice and fairly easy to get along with. The co workers made each day along with the customers, enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was the cart duty in the hot heat.
Pros
free cookies in the deli
Cons
minimum wage, slow advancement
productive and fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 27, 2014
productive and fun workplace with a food truck and extra overtime
Poor training
CSR (Former Employee) –  GREENVILLEJanuary 20, 2014
You begin with training which consists of little to no real training. You train yourself after you start working and after you learn one thing another manager will tell you to do things differently. As you train yourself you get better; however, more real training would be a great help. The starting pay is less than a year ago. I like the other csr people, but managers have favorites. When I was there one girl mostly read a book while others were written up because they could not quickly find answers from thousands of articles about varying subjects. Simply put, think very short term, high stress, low pay, and a turnover rate that assures the level of knowledge and ability you would expect.
Pros
restrooms are clean, co-workers
Cons
lack of training, low pay, changing rules, etc.
Typical work place
IT Management/Help Desk IT Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 7, 2013
Loved assisting college bound students further there education. Draw back is management. Most supervisors are located in another city and all coaching is done by computer and phone
Friendly Environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 2, 2013
A typical day at work included handling inbound calls and managing customer's accounts. I learned more technical information. Management is nice. Co-workers are nice. The hardest part of the job was knowing where to find the information you needed to help the customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees
Pros
laid back environment
Cons
lack of help
Warm & fun work place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 3, 2013
Helping students keep track of financial aid. The hardest thing was when we couldn't give the students an exact date on when their refund would be available. You always enjoyed coming to work there because it was never a dull moment.
Pros
clean break rooms
Cons
short breaks, not so great pay
Don't waste your time. ONLY SEASONAL HIRING
Financial Aid Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 11, 2013
I was a financial aid consultant. The job was pretty easy, but could get very annoying with all of the impatient college students. The management seemed to always have their favorite picks though. Every time VTO (voluntary time off) became available, I was always selected to go home early. THIS IS A SEASONAL JOB. No matter what they tell you, if you are not kissing managements butts, you will not be hired on permanently.
Cons
short breaks, seasonal, not recognized for your work.
Great Entry Level
ESC I - Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 4, 2013
Opportunities for advancement are marginal. As in any job, promotion is about performance. Much to be learned about patience and dealing with people.
Still trying to find the way to run a business.
Quality Assurance/Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 19, 2013
Stressful, questionable. What our your job is on a daily basis, never sure or it.
Cons
management
I really enjoyed working for perceptis.
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 27, 2013
I loved coming to work. The people was full of energy, love, reliable. I had a great manager that was will to answer any question that may concern the business. Some days it was busy and other days it was slow, but I would help other people with their calls if they had any. I really miss working for this company
Pros
people
Cons
going home when the business was slow
Escalation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 23, 2013
Enjoyed student interactions, great environment, co-workers are team players
Pros
great environment
It is a very professional work enviornment that helps college students over the phone. Call Center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 13, 2013
A typical day would consist of helping college students with their blackboards. Management is consistent and co workers are very outgoing. I learned that not every call will be a good call and that I should stay calm in a hard situation.
Pros
the enviorment is professional
Cons
no employee meal
Job has its pro & cons
Escalation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 3, 2013
Very small company that has so many rules and changes every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PerceptIS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7