Bankruptcy/Litigation Assistant (Office Assistant)
About the Firm
Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP has been in business since 1970‚ we have grown steadily every year‚ adding attorneys‚ clients and office locations across the state. Presently‚ in 11 offices‚ we have over 50 attorneys and more than 400 employees in Texas. Founded on the principles of honesty and ethical conduct‚ our success is due to our refusal to deviate from these core values.
Today‚ we represent more than 2‚000 governmental entities in Texas – school districts‚ cities‚ counties‚ hospital districts‚ appraisal districts and special districts
Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP has an two immediate opportunities for an Bankruptcy Assistant and Litigation Assistant in our Arlington Office. PBFCM offers great benefits including medical/dental/life insurance, and a generous PTO plan.
A successful candidate will have:
- 2 years related office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- General computer knowledge including, but not limited to the following: Word, Excel, Outlook, and ability to run reports on customized software
- Knowledge of Pacer preferred but not required.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and as part of a team, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Strong verbal and written skills including the style and formatting of letters and processing incoming correspondence.
- Ability to conduct research and handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow up accordingly.
Due to the large number of responses we receive, we are only able to contact applicants being considered for a position. No phone calls or recruiters please. No relocation. EOE.