Perfect 10 Employee Reviews

Very energetic and people friendly environent
Waitress (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 4, 2016
I had a blast working at P10s but i have relocated myself so unfornately i no longer work there. My fellow employees were nice and friendly always willing to help. And the customers were amazing i had alot of regulars come in.
Awesome Company
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Little RockSeptember 24, 2014
There are several minorities in VP, Director and Manager positions. Everyone is given the opportunity to advance within the company. The company offer many perks to their employees. We've had several employee appreciation events. From my understanding this is a norm for the company. At my previous employer, these types of events didn't exist. They are very understanding when it comes to Family. I can honestly say that I enjoy working at Perfect 10 each day.
Pros
Job Advancement, Retirement, Profit Sharing Benefits and other Perks

Comment – September 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your employment with Perfect 10, Keep up the great work!

Very stress to maintain
Forklift Operator (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PAJanuary 29, 2016
Too stressful to maintain a feasible work load daily, You need to produce a certain amount of work by the end of the day,, I.E. Aquota
A PERFECT Company to work for!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Little RockSeptember 29, 2014
I have been with the company for over 8 years and I can say that the company is always looking for growth and opportunity. The company works in a industry in which change happens quite often. Great place if you like to do different task daily and the opportunity for advancement is there. A medium size company with a small company feel.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Worst place to work. Company only cares about money.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJuly 24, 2014
Treated badly from managers.
Human Resources is strictly serving the company instead of the employees.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Managers and Human Resources

Comment – September 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

Fun Laid back environment, However plenty to keep busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 30, 2012
Responsible for incoming calls ,Assist customers and dealers with questions concerning internet connection,Complete daily reports that monitor customer satisfaction
Pros
great managers and supervisors
Cons
n/a

Comment – September 25, 2014