Perfect 10

Perfect 10 Employer Reviews

A PERFECT Company to work for!
Sales (Current Employee), Little RockSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: leadership
I have been with the company for over 8 years and I can say that the company is always looking for growth and opportunity. The company works in a industry in which change happens quite often. Great place if you like to do different task daily and the opportunity for advancement is there. A medium size company with a small company feel.
Awesome Company
Current Employee (Current Employee), Little RockSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: job advancement, retirement, profit sharing benefits and other perks
There are several minorities in VP, Director and Manager positions. Everyone is given the opportunity to advance within the company. The company offer many perks to their employees. We've had several employee appreciation events. From my understanding this is a norm for the company. At my previous employer, these types of events didn't exist. They are – more... very understanding when it comes to Family. I can honestly say that I enjoy working at Perfect 10 each day. – less

September 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your employment with Perfect 10, Keep up the great work!

Worst place to work. Company only cares about money.
Warehouse (Former Employee), ArkansasJuly 24, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: managers and human resources
Treated badly from managers.
Human Resources is strictly serving the company instead of the employees.

September 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

good place
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMarch 12, 2014
it was an overall good place to work management and staff was all around good people

September 25, 2014

Nice & Fun Working Environment
Deputy Manger - Operations (Current Employee), Lucknow, UPSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes & dinner provided if working after office hours.
Cons: if necessary then long working hours
It was great experience to be with this company. This Agency works on one motto Quality Assured & Quality Delivered. Working Environment great, people can see their growth & Agency itself on growth. Treats employees as their family. Actually its not an Company its Perfect10 Family

About Perfect 10

Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We – Read more