PERFECT TEETH Employee Reviews

Worst company
n/a (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 25, 2017
This company does not care about it's employees and gets rid of all the good ones. I would never recommend someone to work for this company. It bothers me because the only people they don't seem to lay off or fire are those who are either in the corporate office and/or those who are not of color. I hate to sound like this but they definitely are not a good company based on these listed above and the turnover ratio.
Don’t care about employees just money
RDH (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 22, 2017
This company has its eye on production and nothing else, they claim they want patients treated with gold standards but that’s definitely not the case. They don’t value great employees that go above and beyond, everyone is replaceable. Beware if you are interested in applying.
worst place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 19, 2017
the pay is horrible, the moral is horrible the managers are horrible. All they care about is meeting goals and making money not about patient care. would never work there again
perfect teeth was not a good company to start wih after graduation
Hygiene Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, COOctober 2, 2017
overall it was an unpleasent experience. poor management and teams. poor organization, unprofessional corporate company. i learne what not to do the most enjoyable part of m job was patient care
Great opportunity
Dental Assistant/ Ortho Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 2, 2017
was a great opportunity loved working at Perfect Teeth. I was given opportunity to grow and work at multiple offices... the employment kept my family happy.. I would recommend jobs at perfect teeth to many friends who have an opportunity to be employed by perfect teeth
Pros
good stability
Cons
multiople offices
fast paced stressful
General Dentist (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COSeptember 21, 2017
i would see 30 pts a day with help of eddas which lacked skills was arguing with them about there poor quality of work. Office manager would agree with them and cause problems.All should have been replaced.I had complained to head of employment but with large corporation he was to busy and had not a clue of problems.It was a management mess.
Pros
benefits, new equipment
Cons
hiring of poor staff, management wouldnt listen
Great corporate support
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 12, 2017
Awesome work environment. Staff is amazing and supportive. Most days are true to work hours posted. There can be high turnover in some clinics, but most are manned by employees who hava a vested interest in succeeding and remaining with Perfect Teeth.
fast pasted, poor training, funpeople.
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 10, 2017
I enjoyed working there. The people were fun and good at their jobs. I wasn't trained properly so it was stressful. There was also a lot of turn over.
Pay was good and I was guaranteed a good amount of hours.
Pros
hour lunches, good pay
Cons
a lot of turn over, lack of training
Great Team to work with
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 3, 2017
Perfect Teeth was a great starting job for me. The team worked well together, great management and fabulous patients. The office was fast pace which made the work day fun and fast. The only pro was the equipment would go down and lack of supplies, but other than those I loved working here.
Pros
great team.
benefits
If you don't fall into a click then they get rid of you
Ortho Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2017
All was fine for the first 10 years of me working with the company, but when my sister that was a manger was fired they began to think I had issues with it. I started getting messed with for silly things and it became very unprofessional.
fun patients
Patients Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2017
due to the frequent change in doctors and staff patients found it very hard to build relationships. Due to the practice being Corporate owned Nothing could change
Pros
Great patients
Cons
lack of recognition
The company isnt great
DENTAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 3, 2017
Although the work hours and the benefits are excellent, most of the offices have turn over rates that are through the roof. It is also difficult to work at just one office because basically none of the offices are open all week. So the management moves you to different locations or you have to work with a completely different company the days you're not with perfect teeth. It's all about money and what procedures will make the most and they would bring the patients back without even verifying insurance first. They give little care to their staff except for the benefits. No one works here because they love it,it's because most other offices don't offer benefits like them.
Pros
Benefits and good scheduling hours
Cons
Little care for patients, staff, and high turn over with staff
It was good overall
Patient Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 15, 2017
I worked with great doctors and they taught me a lot. The best part was the benefits. They offered sick and vacation time and also tuition reimbursement. But other times I did feel like they cared more about money than patients/employees
Worst place ever to work
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 1, 2016
I have never ever worked in a dysfunctional place. They have the worst most unprofessional Doctor ever. The office manager has no clue with what goes on at back and believes everything the doctor says even tho 99.9% is inaccurate. Doctor talks about assistants to other assistants. Literally not a place to work. Run while u can and don't apply.
Pros
Nothing honestly
Cons
Crazy staff
Don't work in a place like this
Dental Hygienist (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMSeptember 22, 2016
I have the worst experience working for this company. They do not care about patient quality of care. It is about how much you can get from patients in terms of money. I understand it is a business but there are so many ways this company can do and at the same time to be able to provide an excellent service. People here do not last because all they care is how much money you are making a day. Too many patients, no enough time. If you are trying to get experience in the dental field, do not work here. It would make you feel how awful dentistry can be handle some times. their equipment is rustic, no enough, and no well maintained.
Cons
Fun working environment with several opportunities for advancement
Dental assistant­ Worked hand and hand (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80206September 20, 2016
I enjoyed working for Perfect Teeth and establishing great relationships with patients. My office worked well as team in order for the day/operation to run smoothly. We would have monthly team meeting to discuss ideas in order to figure out ways to put our patients first.
Pros
Some Free Lunches
has potential but difficult to implement new initiatives
Regional Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 9, 2016
I learned a lot about different management style while working there.
I enjoyed most of the people I worked with.
I really wished there would be more "top down" involvement.
Pros
Some really great people work there
Cons
needs better leadership
Great co-workers.
Front Office/ Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZApril 25, 2016
I loved working with everyone at this office. The office manager is great, she always went out of her way for her staff.
Sometimes you were promised one thing but they never kept their promises.
Was a different type of work other than dental assisting
Hygiene Assistant (Former Employee) –  Golden, COApril 17, 2016
Work mainly sterilizing instruments for the hygienist. Fun place to work still was a long distance to drive for part time job.
Very fast paced office
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 18, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of 13-15 patients a day. Very fast paced office with little down time. I would polish, floss, take x-rays, assist doctor in exams and procedures. I would follow a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning list. The hardest part of my job was dealing with management because I am only an assistant. I enjoyed being with patients, the customer service is my favorite part. I love working with people. Them hygienist I worked with was just amazing as well.
Pros
It is a job I love.
Cons
Very unorganized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PERFECT TEETH. Our community is ready to answer.