PERFECT TEETH

PERFECT TEETH Employee Reviews

Such A Happy Place
Front desk receptionist (Former Employee), Aurora, COMay 6, 2015
Just a great place to work. I love being here it's bright, the staff is amazing and the dentist are very informative. The ladies at the front desk are very informative and honest.
Think twice before working here.
Hygienist (Former Employee), ColoradoJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
This company is totally about production and numbers. They hire people with no Dental background and it is a nightmare.
The HR department is a joke. Equipment is old . Patient care and diagnosing from the dentist is appalling. Dont work here.
New name should be "Crooked teeth".
Great company to work for for opportunity for advancement
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 5, 2015
I learned a lot working at PT. They give you the opportunity for advancement.
great place for training
Dental Intern (Former Employee), Surprise, AZDecember 31, 2014
helpful staff
great atmosphere
my co workers are wonderful
Dental Assisting (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 20, 2014
I learned to be more of a leader and independent on how to do my work. My co-workers were awesome its like a family always helping each other.
Productive and fun to work there
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Brighton, COJuly 9, 2014
Great work life balance, great people to work for and with. Learned about the dental practice and medical terms. The medical codes where a challenge but great training and support from the team.
Haley Hopkins
patient coordinator (Current Employee), Brighton, coJune 26, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: managment
A typical day at work is opening up before anyone gets there and starting the day so that I can make everyone elses jobs easier threw out the business day I get charts and rooms ready for the dentist and assistants. I have learned a lot at perfect teeth new insurances.
Was fast paced and great co-workers.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 16, 2014
Pros: co-workers wherre will to help one another.
Cons: managment was to up tight.
Was always going
Had a great Dr.
Management was always changing
Great co-works who where will to take the time to teach
Working with out dated instruments
Fun and fast paced
Externship work
Dental Assistant Externship (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 19, 2014
I just worked here during on of my 7 weeks of my externship and I loved it. Great office, great coworkers, and great patients.
Great staff
Office Manager (Former Employee), CentennialDecember 4, 2013
Centennial

I really enjoyed the patients and the steady flow of work. Our office was consistently busy.
Dental assistant
Dental Assistant (Floater) (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 30, 2013
I was a temp. floater for a month. Went to the offices they needed me at. Only did this for a month due to getting married in Hawaii.
n/a
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), Lakewood, COSeptember 24, 2013
answering phone's all day and checking patient in and out and janitorial work as well the people you work with are amazing and very helpful but managers don't let you get a break in till lunch and if you do they make you don't get paid for it... The best part is working with knowledgeable people
Horrible Experience
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), DenverSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: wonderful hr staff and co-workers.
Cons: one of the executives/abusive situation
Still have nightmares about working there. If you are thinking about applying for the Executive Assistant position, RUN! One member of upper management was psychologically/verbally abusive and impossible to please. Unusually high turnover in this position. Don't be fooled by promises and high salary.
Great place to learn innerpersonal skills
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 19, 2013
Pros: good pay and good benefits
Cons: slow day with patient cancellations
Each day was different
Learned how to adjust to many people preferences
When business was slow the days were long
Amazing staff!
Extern (Former Employee), Surprise, AZAugust 15, 2013
Pros: staff, hours, overall atmosphere
The team at Perfect Teeth was one of the best I have worked with. From the Dental Assistants to the Practice Manager, everyone was professional, courteous and hard working. I could not have asked for a better site to complete my externship!
assistants off the street get trained
Certified Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COAugust 15, 2013
Pros: 15 min breaks
seeing patients throughout the day and doing variety of task, multi tasking by working in the front and back
They put their faith in my work.
Dentist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 10, 2013
Pros: enjoyable commute, dependable salary.
Cons: no corporate christmas party in 2012.
Day usually flies by, co-workers are interesting and upbeat. Dental assistants take care of business and everyone: office manager, front desk manager, hygienist and EDDAs want to improve in their performance. Patients are challenging to work with in that there is a diverse cross-section of society, from military to students to corporate types. The hardest part of my job is when I use new technology for the first time, but when it works well, that is the most enjoyable part!
Great company
Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 30, 2013
Pros: full time work schedule (5 days), full benefits: 401k, sick, vacation, tuition reimbursement, etc.
As a licensed provider I feel very fortunate to have found a company that supports proactive, gold standard, evidence based treatment for periodontal disease. The case typing that is employed in the Perfect Teeth hygiene department is the same case typing I would be using if I were running my own independent practice, as the standards are those put forth by the ADA and AAP. I have been fully supported by management in the diagnosis and treatment planning for the large prevalence of periodontal disease that I see on a daily basis. The benefits are great and patient schedule is consistent. I sometimes work a double column schedule with a hygiene assistant, which goes very smoothly. Upper management has been wonderful to work with. I feel very grateful to work for Perfect Teeth.
Perfect Teeth
Periodontal Surgical Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, Co.June 1, 2013
Pros: perfect teeth was continually busy
Cons: hours and wages could have been better for a happier envirnment
I feel with the lack of advancement opportunities, I felt as if I couldn't grow with the company.
Great company to work for.
Managing Dentist (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 15, 2013
Pros: good compensation, good work environment, overall very positive experience
Cons: lack of control over assistant retention, sometimes great assistants are lost to offices that will pay more.
Perfect Teeth is a strong company to work for. There is a fantastic team of providers that genuinely care about their jobs and their patients. My experience with the office and regional managers has been very positive also. They are interested in what is best for the offices and the company, but they also seem genuinely interested in the well-being and happiness of their providers. I think it is a very effective give and take that allows for the clinical and business aspects of each practice to be optimized.

About PERFECT TEETH

Birner Dental Management Services is a dental services organization that owns and operates dental practices under the name Perfect – Read more

PERFECT TEETH Salaries