PERFECT TEETH Employee Reviews

Worst place ever to work
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 1, 2016
I have never ever worked in a dysfunctional place. They have the worst most unprofessional Doctor ever. The office manager has no clue with what goes on at back and believes everything the doctor says even tho 99.9% is inaccurate. Doctor talks about assistants to other assistants. Literally not a place to work. Run while u can and don't apply.
Pros
Nothing honestly
Cons
Crazy staff
Don't work in a place like this
Dental Hygienist (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMSeptember 22, 2016
I have the worst experience working for this company. They do not care about patient quality of care. It is about how much you can get from patients in terms of money. I understand it is a business but there are so many ways this company can do and at the same time to be able to provide an excellent service. People here do not last because all they care is how much money you are making a day. Too many patients, no enough time. If you are trying to get experience in the dental field, do not work here. It would make you feel how awful dentistry can be handle some times. their equipment is rustic, no enough, and no well maintained.
Cons
Fun working environment with several opportunities for advancement
Dental assistant­ Worked hand and hand (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80206September 20, 2016
I enjoyed working for Perfect Teeth and establishing great relationships with patients. My office worked well as team in order for the day/operation to run smoothly. We would have monthly team meeting to discuss ideas in order to figure out ways to put our patients first.
Pros
Some Free Lunches
has potential but difficult to implement new initiatives
Regional Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 9, 2016
I learned a lot about different management style while working there.
I enjoyed most of the people I worked with.
I really wished there would be more "top down" involvement.
Pros
Some really great people work there
Cons
needs better leadership
Great co-workers.
Front Office/ Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZApril 25, 2016
I loved working with everyone at this office. The office manager is great, she always went out of her way for her staff.
Sometimes you were promised one thing but they never kept their promises.
Very fast paced office
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 18, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of 13-15 patients a day. Very fast paced office with little down time. I would polish, floss, take x-rays, assist doctor in exams and procedures. I would follow a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning list. The hardest part of my job was dealing with management because I am only an assistant. I enjoyed being with patients, the customer service is my favorite part. I love working with people. Them hygienist I worked with was just amazing as well.
Pros
It is a job I love.
Cons
Very unorganized.
difficult corporate management
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 22, 2016
Hygiene department is run on 2 columns for 1 hygienist. This is a very heavy work load requiring you to see about 17 patients per day. Corporate management is no worried about the employees, all they see is how much money is being produced and continually require more. The co workers are awesome.
Pros
co workers are great
Cons
large work load
Productive work place
Dental Assisting Externship (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 11, 2015
This was a really great place to intern at. There was plenty to do daily. I enjoyed that I was had the ability to expand my skills and learn a lot from the wonderful staff there.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
slow office
fun place to learn
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Cherry Creek State Park, CODecember 5, 2015
I'm grateful they are allowing me to some hours. This will definite benefit me for experience .Im able to get hands on an keep learning.
Enjoyable workplace with a good environment
Hygiene Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 29, 2015
Overall a great place to work. Gives really good benefits, very organized, great co-workers, and a positive environment. The hardest part of the job was time management. The best part of the job was the patients leaving with a smile on their face after visiting the dentist.
Nice friendly staff
EDDA (Former Employee) –  Green Mountain, CONovember 8, 2015
Caring Doctors enjoyed showing patients proper dental care. At the very least it may be far west, however has a magnificent view from lovely Green Mountain.
Many locations along the Denver Metro area
Patient Coordinator, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 30, 2015
I liked that they were willing to work with me when I moved. They relocated me to a location closer to home. I like that their starting to get all the offices digital.
Typical corporate office
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 17, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was to leave the day knowing I had tried my absolute best to make the appointments start to finish and end smooth. High anxiety patients only need to be handled with patience. It is key. The dental office should not be any different.
Pros
variety of doctors
Cons
scheduling issues
Unprofessional setting
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COJuly 8, 2015
Management team was very unprofessional, I was hired after internship. The management staff would talk about you to other staff members if they liked that staff member. They would yell at you in front of customers, and talk about your skills in front of customers. Which made customers nervous to let you work on them. I was nervous to contact HR, because everyone that did call HR, was fired days after. I finally complained and I was fired. The experience I had with Perfect Teeth, made me second guess if I even wanted to work in the dental profession. I have reviewed other dental offices and I must say this could of been just at this location.
Pros
I was hired right after internship
Cons
Management team unprofessional, not a learning environment, poor treatment of staff, and HR did not back employees rights
fun
Internship (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 6, 2015
it was cool the people I worked with was nice and made me laugh we did all sorts of things even being surgical the hardest park about my job was getting up early in the morning
Great place to learn
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsMay 9, 2015
I loved working there. Due to my coworkers and loved learning more.
I would of loved to work more with the general dentist but I got to work with many of the specialities in the field.
The company as a whole was not very supportive. They are not willing to give raises and hard to advance.
The office team worked well together.
Such A Happy Place
Front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 6, 2015
Just a great place to work. I love being here it's bright, the staff is amazing and the dentist are very informative. The ladies at the front desk are very informative and honest.
Think twice before working here.
Hygienist (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 22, 2015
This company is totally about production and numbers. They hire people with no Dental background and it is a nightmare.
The HR department is a joke. Equipment is old . Patient care and diagnosing from the dentist is appalling. Dont work here.
New name should be "Crooked teeth".
Cons

Comment – June 27, 2015

Stay away from the Boulder location on Folsom for Perfect teeth.....Bad Bad bad.

Great company to work for for opportunity for advancement
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 5, 2015
I learned a lot working at PT. They give you the opportunity for advancement.
great place for training
Dental Intern (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZDecember 31, 2014
helpful staff
great atmosphere
my co workers are wonderful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PERFECT TEETH. Our community is ready to answer.