1) Assure company complies with HACCP, GMP, and SSOP programs.
2) Organize third party audits. (AIB or Silliker). Must have Audit experiences.
3) Supervise Sanitation department. Maintain Cleaning schedule. Must be able to delegate responsibilities to cleaners.
4) Conduct micro-biology tests.
5) Interact with USDA inspectors.
6) Conduct and record CCP readings (temperature readings).
7) Perform pre-operational and operational inspections. Assure equipment is in good condition.
8) Manage and delegate projects to maintain facility/equipment.
Requirements: Must have FDA and USDA knowledge, proficient with HACCP, SSOP, GMP, food microbiology, food safety, and food quality auditing.
Must have strong leadership, organization, communication, and problem-solving skills. Must have strong written and oral communication. Some Microsoft knowledge a plus. Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Must be a self-starter. Must have some quality assurance experience in a food manufacturing plant.
First shift begins at 6:30 AM.
Base Pay: commensurate with experience