Perficient, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible
Senior Business Consultant - TIAA-CREF (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2015
Left a job that I had for 6 years to work with them as a consultant in the financial services industry. Had a project where things were fine with the exception of one manager and the contract was ended early. No feed back, no explanation. After not hearing anything for a month they released me. No feed back, nothing. It was the worst decision I have ever made.
Great Company and Great Culture
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMarch 9, 2015
Perficient Inc. is a great place to work and everyone makes sure you know you are part of a team. I enjoyed working there very much.
Excellent place to work
Director / Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 26, 2015
Perficient is a top notch consulting firm. Some of the smartest people in the industries they support work here. In a ever changing market, Perficient consultants demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge in their given fields and strive to maintain that knowledge
Good place to work, but...
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, New YorkFebruary 23, 2015
Perficient is a good place to work and offers competitive benefits. Paid time off includes vacation leave, sick time and personal leave. You have a choice of full time employment or contract work; however, if you're a permanent staff consultant and you are unassigned for 90 days, you're laid off.
Pros
nice place to work, professional environment and staff
Cons
as a full time staff member, you can be laid off after 90 days of not being assigned to a client
Great for Consultants, not so great for recruiters
Sr. Talent Acquisitions Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2014
Good company, good culture for consultants and billable staff. Competitive bonuses for billable consultants, directors, and senior leadership. Recruitment is a different story.
Pros
work from home, not micro-managed
Cons
perficient doesn't see value in recruiting, so they really don't want to invest in it. really challenging skill sets to find, with very limited tools to help. managed by fear, morale is low among the recruiting staff.
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2013
Pretty good place to work at.
Management is good and the colleagues were very knowledgable.
n/a
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2013
The company is good and lot of opportunities to learn new skill sets. Leaving the job as I want a job that involves minimal travelling
Great place and great people to work with
Business Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2013
A typical day consisted of making sure the consultant's needs were met, time and expenses were submitted. Creating projects in the Primavera system. Contacting clients to track down payments for outstanding invoices. Invoicing clients at end of month. The people I worked with were great and fun to be around.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
not much room for moving up and increasing pay
Nothing special about it.
Sr. Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  new yorkJune 6, 2013
There is nothing special about Perficient, one can never feel valuable there. they make sure that they make you feel very disposable and forget the fact that their employes are their greatest assets.

Managements there are frauds , when I say frauds I mean they are all almost the same breed of people. They are all good talkers and from experience the ones who talk a lot are usually the best liars.

from my personal experience , it's not really a place for growth , cause there is no room to grow and they don't have enough projects in the pipe lines.
Built large vertical national healthcare practice.
Principal, Healthcare National Business Unit (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 31, 2013
In addition to being responsible for managing and performing billable client work....
All responsibilities for building a national healthcare business unit include: solution development, marketing, sales, administrative and operational management, profitability, staffing, client management and industry leadership.

The best part was being able to build from no business unit or industry recognition in this space to being recognized in both Modern Healthcare and Healthcare Informatics publications as one of the top 11 Healthcare Management Consulting firms in the U.S.
Pros
support, teamwork, solution offerings
Cons
not enough hours in the day.
Good IT partner
Director of Business Development East Region (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2012
Made sales easier with IBM relationships
Worked from home
Liked my co-workers
Had to travel a lot
Management was out of state
Economy hit them hard
Pros
good it bench
Cons
didn't value the employee enough
Technical consultant
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 8, 2012
Hired on as a consultant to do a site using a technology that no one had the company had any experience or knowledge of. Was told long term... but then their contract was put on hold and after 3 months it ended. Was told that they'd look for more for me to do but after 2 weeks of being on "hold" status, was terminated due to "lack of opportunities". Then a week later, a Perficient recruiter contacted me regarding "upcoming work" and had no idea I had just been let go from Perficient. No sense of being a part of the team and left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing. Just hired a consultant to make money off of me without investment what I was doing.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
company had no experience or knowledge of the work they hired me to do
Small project focus
Senior Solution Architect / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAMarch 26, 2012
Perficient is a diverse, geographically dispersed organization with an indefinite core. Until there is a consistent approach to project delivery the company will be at the mercy of local efforts which may or may not support growth.
Pros
aggressive expansion
Cons
disconnected, small project focus