PERFICIENT INC Employee Reviews

Na
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 26, 2017
It depends on the team which we are working in. My team was mostly working from home which was a bit insecure in beginning days. Team collaborations could be at stake some times.
Pros
Cons
Just another average company
A job with work/life balance
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 20, 2017
I have learned many new things during my employment at Perficient. The thing I like most is that management encourages us to utilize our PTO. They also understand that we have lives outside of work and do not make me feel bad if I need time off to attend to personal matters.
Associate Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 16, 2017
Since Perficient moved to Louisiana, I think they had to adapt to the culture and people, which they have done well.
Since I left the company they have moved to a new building and have hired quite a few people with whom I graduated.
Good Company to work with
Associate Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2017
Management is good. I have a good team so far except for few. Encouragement to learn new technologies. Friendly work environment. Helping team. Fun events like pot luck and happy hours.
Fraud
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 20, 2017
Either the employees are a fraudulent or the people acting like they work there are fraud. Unless you have walked into the office and did a interview. Don’t accept it over the app Hangout. And don’t accept any large checks they give you to deposit in your personal account. After they have you transfer it to another they’ll then cancel the check they gave you. Causing a larger overdraft for thousands of dollars.
Cons
Sales job in new territory
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2017
Did not get any help in terms of marketing, name recognition or sales support. Was lead to believe that all of these issues would be there. I would not recommend to any new associates. Long days and little reward.
Pros
Free Lunch
Good working relationship
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2017
Ability to work from home and give users the freedom to make decisions on their on time. Great Co-working environment and give their employees the understanding of where the company was headed.
Zero training for the 5 years I worked there.
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 4, 2017
Their intent seemed to be to get as much work as possible out of the individual. Work/Life balance was a poor. It may well have been an issue with the business line I worked within.
Pros
I was able to work remotely.
Cons
Most everything else
Good Company
SR. PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 10, 2017
Good overall company...Work/Life balance lacking since many projects are 75-90% travel (Fridays work from home for tax reasons in many cases). Limited pipeline to jump from project to project. Great colleagues to work with.
Good place to learn
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 15, 2017
Got exposure different type of projects. Good place to learn.Remote work is allowed. so need not be in client place. friendly co workers
Cutthroat workplace and no sense of forecasting or communication between business units
Senior Project Manager & Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 12, 2016
Management for Google Practice is a joke, does not have a PMO to enforce policies and procedures. It is best to be a contractor and get what your worth per hour and knowledge of how long you will be needed.
Pros
a job
Cons
need to be billable to have a job
Great company and nice people
Director, IT Applications Delivery (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MINovember 5, 2015
Great Company.
Nice people.
Nice place.

I have done great accomplishments for two clients for 4+ years as a Director and enterprise architect in managing, mentoring,

collaborating, team outing, implementing, reducing lot of IT cost, and delivering on time acceptable SLA IT applications and services.
Great company to work for.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 14, 2015
Perficient is a great company to work for. The work atmosphere was very positive. This was a fast paced dynamic work environment.
I gained experience on all mobile devices, Jira and Q-Test. Perficient provided Scrum Master training.
My co workers at Perficient were supportive and friendly.
The most challenging part of my job was to keep up with and exceed deadline requirements. The best part of my job was being able to work with the most advanced technology and software.
Excellent
Senior Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2015
You can gain a lot of experience from working on the many different types of projects.

Excellent work life balance.

Co-workers are very skilled and team players.
Lots of traveling and learning
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 22, 2015
As a consultant I traveled to the client site. Worked with client to turn their business needs into technical code and wrote that code with a team.
Pros
Team Building
Cons
Constant Traveling
Productive work place
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2014
My typical work day consist of running time entry reports, Auditing expenses, Vendor and Sub contractor invoice processing, Maintaining office, Laptop inventory, Data entry, Reconciling time issues daily, Booking international flights and hotel.
Pros
I've have the opportunity to lean how to manage a heavy work load in a timely fashion.
Cons
N/a
Great Company to work for
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  St Louis, MoAugust 7, 2014
Great company not much room for advancement in the Corporate office.
Ok Company to work with
Sr. Solution Architect/PM (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 3, 2014
The company is overall good but there are so many things from the management side is lacking. 1st, in general tendency is to get short term projects and lack of visibility of next few months creates a scary situations among the consultants. Perficient does not hesitate to say "you may have to leave" if someone is on the bench for more than few weeks.
Pros
Remote Work, People, Technologies
Horrible Leadership
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 20, 2014
Employees in leadership have no work experience other than Perficient.

Worked for a manager that didn't want to hire me, however leadership made the decision to hire. The manager was rude, insecure and in a role way above her skills and abilities.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Compensation
Fun environment with great Work/ Life balance
IT Asset and Deployment Lead (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MissouriMarch 29, 2013
I wore many hats at Perficient but never felt that executive management gave me the credit due for the cost savings that was applied during my employment.
Pros
foosball and pool table in break room
Cons
expected a bit much without compensation