bold*Recruiting & Talent Specialist in BPO Call Center*bold
Reports to: CEO
Position Summary: The recruiting & talent specialist will be responsible for performing a vast array of activities to recruit and identify the best-matched candidates to fit the position responsibilities and profiles. Recruiting manager will deliver a pipeline of diverse, company motivated, quality candidates to departmental leaders through networking, relationship building, community awareness, direct sourcing and other means for positions as determined by the business goals and its clients. Talent specialist will manage and implement the selection system to ensure a rigorous interview process and placement of qualified and motivated candidates.
- Attract, screen, interview and recommend candidates for open positions within the organization. Seek out the best possible talent to fit the position profiles within the needs of the organization.
- Develop & implement local sourcing strategies to attract local candidates that reflect the local community demographics and build a long term community of prospective candidates. Recruit national level candidates as needed.
- Work with managers in business areas to determine staffing needs, presenting top-tier candidates that meet job requirements. Assistance in determining and presenting facts to additional staffing needs that would further contribute to the success of the organization.
- Ability and competency level to consult with executive team on certain staffing projects and ideas. Must possess a high-level of proficiency and process development and improvement including communication and best practices collaboration.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience, 1+ year experience in sourcing of candidates.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing job placement listings.
- Possess experience organizing applicants information and process of recruitment in an applicant tracking database.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite & Google docs.
- Great ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High-level integrity, competency & sense of urgency.
- Flexible and nimbleness in changing environments and situations.
- Commitment to strong results with company-driven attitude.
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong skills in candidate pipeline generation
- High school diploma
- Some college preferred, human resources and business classes are a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance incentive after 6 months
- 5 days paid vacation
recruiter, head, hunter, recruiting, call center
Indeed - 30+ days ago