Digital Marketing Coordinator Date Revised
2/1/13 Reports To (Title)
Digital Marketing Manager
Synopsis of Role
Coordinate the development, maintenance, and upgrades to websites, inventory, analytics and ad campaign systems for the business.
- Maintain and edit platforms that allow the company to conduct business over the Internet, including inventory
- Coordination of all online marketing, display marketing, email inquiries, and online sales/service programs
- Primary liaison with any 3rd party SEO / SEM vendor for SEO campaigns and SEM initiatives
- Track online sales progress by analyzing site statistics, conducting online traffic studies, and analyzing click-through data
- Work with vendors to ensure the e-commerce site is as user friendly as possible and OEM compliance is followed
- Work with content, social media and graphic design team members to collaborate and assist on projects.
Preferred Education and Experience
Must have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business. Must have at least 2 years of previous work related experience.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Normal office experience; no unusual physical demands. Must be able to sit for a long period of time.