Performance Health Technology Employee Reviews

Fair company with kind employees
Oregon Health Plan Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORAugust 14, 2017
This place is a fantastic place to work. It has a cheerful atmosphere and people believe in what they are doing. The management understands the needs of both customers and employees.
Pros
Kind employees, clean surroundings, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
N/a
productive, fun, amazing people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  3993 Fairview Industrial Dr SE, Salem, OR 97302March 14, 2017
Everyone here is enjoyable with an amazing work culture. everyone was so welcoming and kind. management was kind and i really had a chance to get to know a little about every single one of them . There was no hard part when you are working with such an amazing group of people.
Pros
the people
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORFebruary 2, 2017
Enjoyed my time working there. They do monthly birthday treats which is nice. Small company with rapid growth. They operate mainly in Oregon with possible expansion into other states.
Productive but missing the fun
CLAIMS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 18, 2015
This company used to be fun and exciting to work for with a great culture as well as providing the service and production that is expected. As the company has grown, it seems the focus has changed from employee growth and happiness to simply numbers and the bottom line. The constant push for more has everyone burning out. There have been more PTO freezes and less bonuses this year than ever before and pay cuts across the board. We are in a time of mandatory overtime and it's just not feasible when you have a family. I have loved working here with some really great people. If the top performers were rewarded individually I would be a lot more motivated to continue working here and pushing for more and more like they keep requesting. The compensation has been pulled back a lot and many people are just overworked and underpaid grunts. The environment has changed too much and the monotony and pressure to perform well above your job duties and descriptions without the compensation to go with it has pushed me to look elsewhere.
Pros
Good benefits, christmas bonuses
Cons
Lack of appreciation, inability to use PTO, too much pressure
Company is not work/life balanced and family culture
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 21, 2015
The company sold a culture that does not exist. Very poor morale and the management make it difficult to exceed in even the most basic functions of any position at the company.
Pros
Degrade Employee's
Cons
Do not inspire employees to be their best
Unprofessional behavior allowed
Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORSeptember 15, 2015
There were many hard working and knowledgeable people I enjoyed working with. I was able to apply my past experiences and I learned a lot during my tenure. Unfortunately, the “company culture” is to reward incompetent friends with promotions, often with manufactured job titles, while not advancing more qualified employees.

I enjoyed being a resource for questions, investigating issues, and trying to improve processes. After spending years building good working relationships with many internal and external customers by solving issues to increase efficiency those efforts were rewarded with a knife in the back because I didn’t fit within an environment which most people would consider extremely hostile.
Pros
Benefits, Snacks occasionally supplied
Cons
Unprofessional behavior allowed. Little chance of advancement, Having good work ethic not valued
Discrminatory practices with little to no chance for advancement opportunities.
Senior Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORJuly 29, 2015
There are lots of great, hardworking people at PH Tech however majority of the staff is not knowledgeable about the work they perform and the blatant discriminatory "culture" that the company has created is outrageous!! Promotions are almost non-existent unless you are a part of upper management (who seem to get promoted on a regular basis). Over worked and under paid is an UNDERSTATEMENT!! The balance between home and work is not a concern or the company unless, you are part of the management team otherwise; they'll burn you out with overtime!! There are no minorities in management and the constant covert discriminatory practices are appalling! The management team pretends to care by listening to your concerns but will never take any actions to resolve them, that’s the PH Tech “culture”. If you have the slightest medical disability, this is not the company to work for as they DO NOT make accommodations for medical needs. This is one of the most restrictive and controlling companies I have ever worked for. The benefits are poor and their 401K plan is a joke!! The turnover rate is extremely high, half the department I was in quit within my 2 years with the company. You will be nickeled and dimed for everything the company pays for hardly ANYTHING, unless you’re part of the management team!! The most enjoyable part of the job was QUITTING!!
Cons
Low pay, hostile atmosphere, poor benefits, raises & bonuses.
Office/Mail Clerk - Bilingual
Office Clerk - Bilingual (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORFebruary 2, 2015
Duties include: Mail Preparation, Print Material Inventory, Self-funded Claims and Front Desk Backup. Support all departments including special projects, copies, faxes, scheduling and outside errands. Perform mail duties such as metering packages, sorting and processing of mail. Weight and bundle bulk mail according to US Postal Service requirements.
Great values
HR Specialist & Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 10, 2013
This company was like a family. At the time I worked there the concept was one of partnership in growth. They invested in my growth and development consistently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Performance Health Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7