Performance Team Employee Reviews

day to day
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAOctober 6, 2015
it is a really great company if your background is Manufacturing. their management team is really supportive and would recommend to any one
You will be taken advantage of at every corner
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 1, 2015
First let me start off by saying, the warehouse is unsafe. The maintenance tech died on the job while I was working there. Also there was a collapse in the roof, luckily no one was hurt from that incident. Many smaller incidents happen daily. The hours of work expected far surpass what they compensate you for. I don't mind working overtime within reason but double shifts(14-18 hours) 6 days a week is too much for a salary position with no extra compensation. Most of the company leaders have no backbone. They will promise you something and then they will not come through for you.

I cannot say very many positive things about Performance Team, however, I did learn quite a bit about the industry while I was there. If you are just looking for job experience, no matter the cost, maybe Performance Team is right for you.
Motivational, upbeat and team oriented
Warehouse Associate / Swamper / Lumper (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 14, 2015
Productive place to work if one applies themselves, stays focused and shows up for work.
Ongoing meetings that help workers to keep informed.
Pros
ongoing meetings
Cons
breaks seem to go by fast
Facility Director/Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2015
PT works hard for their customers and values the relationships the company makes. The company has make strides to make a difference in the logistics world.
Great place for growth and a great place to work
Weekend Lead Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 29, 2015
Love working for this company. I usually work 10-12 hours a day and the great work environmnt makes it feel like Ive been there a couple of hours. Great leadership and great team mates.
Pros
Room for Growth, Paid Vacation
Cons
Healthcare too expensive
Highly Productive
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAMay 27, 2015
A typical day at work would include a fast paced environment. I learned how to handle several different accounts. Management could definitely improve. Co-workers are great to work with. They are hard-working people. The hardest part of the job would be working in a very toxic environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is always something new to learn.
Very family orienited compamy to work for
CSR II (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 14, 2015
I put in 12 years working with most of the same people.
I learned so many different things with them. I enjoyed my job very much.
Warehouse production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Haslet, TXMarch 14, 2015
Your everyday warehouse production activity of logistics work. Shipping, use of RF scanners, receiving, storage, stock control and use of heavy equipment machinery.
great people, room to grow
Office Coordinator & Receptionist (Current Employee) –  californiaMarch 3, 2015
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information. Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel. Monitor visitor access and issues passes when required. Receive, date stamp, sort, and route mail including Fed Ex, UPS and DHL, route incoming faxes. Daily outgoing FedEx. Order, receive, and maintain office supplies. Create / print copies and labels. Data Entry for AP Invoices. Phone screen and schedule applicants for interviews. Search resumes using online resources. Send and track regret letters for interviewed candidates. Responsible for all filing as it relates to recruiting. Ensure that all applicants and new hires are greeted and provided with proper paperwork. Monthly Recreation Connection newsletter. Run new hire, termination, anniversary, and birthday reports monthly. Accounting Clerk, entering invoices and code them into mass (Sage 100). Create open batches, request AFE’s when needed. Send batched for approval before processing for payment.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
healthcare
Poor management no room for imporvement
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Good co workers, but bad management made me unhappy working there. Enjoyed working with customers and vendors. Enjoyed learning different accounts such as Gordmans, Kohls, and Shopko.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
management
N/A
Unloading (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAOctober 15, 2014
RARELY SUPERVISORS MISSING ITEMS, ITEMS MISPLACE IN DIFFERENT AREAS
A great fast paced environment.
Warehouse employee (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCOctober 15, 2014
Came in to a daily Morning meetings to see what jobs need to be done then executed them. Everything was pretty much easy, we downloaded trucks, sorted through merchandise and labeled them to ship them off. 15 minute break with 30 minute lunch. summers are the worst and winters are the best (My opinion).
Pros
some what of a work out.
Cons
short breaks, no air vents, no air conditioning.
great chance for advancement
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 16, 2014
Its a fantastic company to work for and although you may feel alone there is always someone to help you succeed.
Pros
great pay and benefits
The worst company that I've worked for.
Limited DA Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 13, 2014
The Operation manager plays the favorites game to the extreme.
the favorite gets to set in office playing games, watching movies and talking with manager. Also taking them for 1 to 4 hour lunches almost everyday. While passing all their work off on to you and other team members. Then blaming everyone else for the mistakes they make or the this that they didn't do because they didn't wont to do their job. Every time you bring up a concern your are told to get on board or get fired and he will show you the gate.
You have to do everyone's work for them. I was carrying about 7 to 10 peoples work load. Floor lead, Floor Supervisor, Office Supervisor, Traffic Coordinator, Offsite Lead, Offsite Supervisor, Costumer Service, Human Resource, Payroll, Operational duties as well and other departments duties.
Pros
can be turned around and be a very profitable company.
Cons
you have to do everyone's work for them. i was carrying about 7 to 10 peoples work load.
Excellent staff and great employer
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Pedro CaliforniaAugust 6, 2014
A typical day consisted of picking, packing and processing orders for multiple customers worldwide. Training new employees, and cross-training in multiple departments.

I learned a lot of time management skills and how to be a team player.

my co-workers where amazing and I respect them to the core.

the hardest part of the job was the long hours, 12+ hrs can weigh heavily on anyone I suppose.

The most enjoyable part of the job has to be the environment; without that it would've been a tough assignment.
Pros
great team enviroment
Cons
no healthcare provided
It was an interesting place to work.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCMay 20, 2014
In the morning when I would arrive I would check my e-mail. When sales orders were in the e-mail, I would wave them in the system, check for rejections, and run the shipping labels for my team of pickers to pick and put on the boxes for shipment. I would also enter any receiving into the system. I would also locate inventory items that were lost. Before the shipment was ready I determined how it was going to be shipped. It depended on the size of the shipment as to how it was shipped. When the shipment was ready, I prepared the Bill(s) of Lading. After it shipped I had to close the shipment in the system. Then we would be ready for the next wave of sales orders.
Pros
i liked the job.
Cons
it was only a temporary job.
Warehouse Environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAJanuary 30, 2014
I offloaded between 4-9 trailers a day with my team of 5. Take the items off the trailers (usually heavy furniture from Home Goods) and line them up on the warehouse floor to be labeled and taken to its proper location.
Pros
satisfying work.
Cons
pay was short.
Look elsewhere
Equipment Control Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bell, CaliforniaJanuary 8, 2014
Management skills are unorganized; no since of leadership.
Pay increments/incentives are not a priority to the company
Pros
learn new skills
Cons
everything
sketchy
Inbound scanner, labeler & sorter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 6, 2014
this was one of the places where I would not go back to.... the managers can be sometimes rude and act like douchebags... theres a lot of favoritism there.... I got along very well with my co-workers, started to learn to use the RF Scanner, starting times were always different cuzz it was basically an on call job... season was the worst cuzz they would keep some of the guys working past 24 hours or more... with few breaks in between....
Cons
short breaks and douchebag managers ans supervisors...
Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 8, 2013
I worked for this company for over a year and I didn't not receive and advancement or a pay raise. The only good thing about this company was getting paid weekly and also good hours but bad pay. When things were slow you were sent home and not received to amount of pay at the end of the week. Hours were not guaranteed.
Pros
weekly pay.
Cons
bad hours. bad pay. slow business. no advancement.