performance

performance Employer Reviews

Great work practice, Good group of guys to work around.
Pipefitter (Former Employee), Memphis TNJune 20, 2014
This was my first job with Performance, but they treated me as if I'd been working with these guys all my life. Management knew their part with very little lacking in job planning. Very glad I was part of the team.
Loved working under upper management and Pay was excellent.
Artist, entertainers, and talented individuals (Current Employee), TexasApril 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good comrodery with exxon clients, contact persons and upper management
Cons: no health dental or vision, would have liked to have a little more free days, not long lasting due to high turnover, i would like more steady employment
While working at Jacobs I really enjoyed my job as a time office clerk. I was given a great pay and most of the time I would work between 74 and 84 hours a week.
My supervisor James Copeland always made sure I had a job, made sure I was paid the top base, complemented me on my performance and called me in for extra projects. He really cares about the – more... welfare of his employees and that's hard to find in a company these days. – less
Great place to Work
Strategic Manager (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 9, 2013
Pros: everyday was different
Cons: private equity business is tough
Intelligent people. The best and the brightest. family environment
easy people to get along with
iron worker,rigger (Former Employee), Meridian, MSJuly 29, 2013
it was a fun job to be on.learned a lot of useful skills..management was perfect everybody got along and got the job done.the hardest part of the job was the long work hours.
productive work environment
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), WVJuly 8, 2013
I like operating heavy equipment. It has enhanced my knowledge and from that I am more experienced.
GOOD
PIPEFITTER (Former Employee), PORT ARTHUR, TXMay 5, 2013
CONSTANTLY HAVE WORK. USUALLY CARRY SHORT PROJECTS. THEY PREFER NCCER HOLDERS
Upgrading weapon systems and travel
FIELDING TEAM CHIEF (Current Employee), Hampton, VAApril 7, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: no upwards mobility
• Lead a team of eight technical experts working with the Air Force to standardize, modernize, sustain, and transform the Air and Space Operations Centers (AOC) AN/USQ-163 FALCONER weapon systems worldwide.
• Collaborate with local commanders and staff to translate global battlefield requirements into functional and technical data.
• Apply extensive – more... industry knowledge to identify and recommend solutions, products, and services and formulate enterprise-wide business IT solutions. Prepare recommendations and identify risks of alternative solutions.
• Logistics Management for $3 to $5 million project (submit Bill of Materials: Hardware, Software, Documentation and perform Technical Evaluations and recommendations to Government PM for purchase)
• Plan, prepares, and executes weekly engineering briefs leading up to installations.
• Plan and prepares 70+ projects and assign Subject Matter Experts to the schedule for performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
• Ensures tasks are completed within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
• Coordinate and liaise with third party vendors on project task implementation.
• Prepare daily status reports on site installation issues, constraints and progress during 16 week installations.
• Senior-level Network Engineer capable of designing, documenting, and planning advanced Enterprise Network systems and their integration into the overall IT/IS Architecture. Familiar with the DOD Architecture Framework.
• Develop logical architectural designs and specific physical designs per technical specifications / requirements.
• Partner with Information Assurance to ensure all recommended solutions and changes meet both DISA and Air Force requirements.
• Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment. – less
Shutdown
Fire Watch (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2012
My first job working as a fire watch. The experience was rewarding.
I received a safety award from The Valero Plants Safety Men.
Fun, family and culture oriented employer
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Current Employee), Chapel Hill, NCJune 24, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: hardest part of the job is doing the same things repetitively with little chance for advancement.
8-5 work schedule, learned that follow-up is one of the most important skills to possess in order to stay current.
co-workers believe in team.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the department bike rides, helping others.
Very productive.
Helper (Former Employee), Sulphur, LAJune 14, 2012
Pros: good money, set in stone work schedule.
Cons: no days off.
Great people to work with who were always willing to teach you knew things, learned a lot. Days working went by quick, as a firewatch not so much. Hardest part of working 7/12's was being able to stay awake as a firewatch.
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Auxiliar de Cobrança (Former Employee), Porto Alegre, RSMarch 31, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: não fornece vale- refeição
Um ambiente de trabalho muito bom para trabalhar no horário da tarde, todos os colegas da equipe colaboravam para o atingimento de metas.
Falta mudanças
Vendedor (Former Employee), Rio Bonito, RJMay 22, 2013
Cons: não fornecia vale-refeição e as vezes nem tinha horário de almoço
É um bom lugar para se trabalhar, mais falta mudanças pois eram prometidas várias coisas e nunca recebemos o que foi prometido.
Agradável para se trabalhar
Auxiliar de Manutenção Elétrica (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPDecember 10, 2012
Pros: todos os direitos vales, horas etc.
Cons: pouca coisa...
Uma boa empresa, aprendi muita sobre manutenção elétrica e mecânica, trabalho em equipe.
Muito boa pra quem gosta de serviço temporário
Op. Caixa Temporário (Former Employee), Porto Alegre, RSSeptember 12, 2012
Cons: pela performance era meia hora de intervalo, foi pouco o tempo na renner
Muito bom
Aprendi muito, foi uma experiência muito boa
Bem legal
Òtimos
Foi ter que ir embora da Renner
Estar em um ambiente onde todos se ajudam
Agradável e disponibiliza automovel
Supervisor (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPAugust 18, 2012
Pros: auntomovel e moradia
Pessoas de fácil acesso, boa comunicação interna, otimos profissionais, salarios compativeis