Pergam Technical Services
Infrared Technical Sales
Pergam Technical Services, an innovator in gas leak detection systems and electrical transmission line inspection is looking for a Technical Sales & Services Field Engineer. The mission of Pergam Technical Services is to enhance electrical transmission line safety. The Helivision helicopter-based technology locates anomalies which aid the electrical transmission industry in reducing loss and improving safety.
This position calls for a candidate who can provide an aggressive technical sales presence for Pergam Technical Service’s clients domestically and internationally. Travel up to 50 % of time domestically and internationally as required. Candidate must have a valid passport.
The duties of the Technical Sales Representative may include but are not limited to:
- Continuously identify new inspection service sales opportunities..
- Identify, exhibit, set-up, and manage customer interaction at trade shows nationally.
- Field customer requests both in the field and via telephone.
- Develop sales/technical presentations using power point.
- Qualifications for the Technical Sales Representative:
- Prior technical experience preferably in the aviation field.
- Experienced in electronics and software.
- Prior sales or services experience in the natural gas or non-destructive testing field a plus.
- Prior technical service/sales experience.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office products (Word & Excel).
- Strong communication skills both with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent record of detail orientation and reliability.
- Ability to travel for period of up to 15 days both domestically and internationally.
- Spanish language a plus.
Salary and benefits commensurate with prior experience and qualifications.
Pergam USA is an equal opportunity employer
No Phone Calls Please