Peripheral Vascular Associates

Peripheral Vascular Associates Employee Reviews

Horrible company
Lesd Vascular Tech (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: some of the physician/pay
Cons: too many to list
Horrible management. Click-ish organization they treat you good if your in the click & if not get ready to get pushed out.
Vascular sweat shop with no acknowledgement of a good job
Horrible company horrible managers
Medical receptionist (Former Employee), San AntonioJuly 10, 2013
Everything about this job was horrible. The managers doesn't know what their doing, very racist, unfriendly, unorganized company I've ever been employed with. Gained skills and experience but not something to keep long term. The doctors were awesome but the management and staff were unprofessional! They except you to overly work yourself but don't give raises, gives a hard time to get time off and treats you like your useless.
Highly respectable vascular lab and clinic with high quality services.
Lead Vascular Technologist (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 5, 2013
A typical day at work is exciting, enjoyable and offers a new fun, challenge. As a hospital vascular technologist, I meet new patients daily and excell in performing a number of different exams to many different physician's specifications.
My co-workers are amazing, friendly and also great at their jobs. I can count on them when I need something and they can certainly count on me.
The hardest part of my job is making my ultrasound machine fit into a hospital room.
The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting my patients and leaving the room knowing I gave them the best possible quality ultrasound for an appropriate diagnosis.
Great to start your career, not very good long term
Vascular technologist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasMarch 17, 2013
Pros: one hour lunches, stipend for uniforms
Cons: health insurance, you have to beg to get time off, zero growth potential
None of the management staff is qualified to manage. All don't have a management degree, just got to that position because they have been with the company for a long time. They are plugs so you can't move up. They work you to the ground, and the pay is OK, but the managers get all the bonuses. Every location is different.
Good Company
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 15, 2013
Cons: not enough pay
Good company to work for everyone easy to get along very team player coworkers. The only thing is to be said that i went beyound my job and not recognized for the job i was doing with not enough pay.
Treat their employees badly.
Ultrasound (Former Employee), San AntonioFebruary 24, 2012
Pros: good place for starters.
Cons: no job security.
This is a good place to learn fundamentals in vascular ultrasound, but they treat employees very badly. They are unappreciative and work you to the bone. Random layoffs as well. Don't ever cross the manager or you will lose your job.
Gained experience that helped me link growth with efficiency.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasFebruary 9, 2012
Pros: free lunches, excellent staff and physicians
Cons: not flexible when requesting time off, could have used more employees.
I gained many skills to name a few; active listening, patience that helped me thrive under the pressure of deadlines and to work within the demands that came with my position.
Headquarters