Perkins

Perkins Employee Reviews

Donatos
Wings & Waffles (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYMay 22, 2015
Pros: downtime, flexible hours. No problems at all.
Cons: small tips
Its a fun place to work at. Theres always something to do. You learn something new every time you are working there. You serve different types of people depending on the hour of the day. I have noticed that older people come in the morning and the youth come later at night. over all very respectful.
fun
Cook (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMay 20, 2015
I have been here for 7 years and made many friends its a great starting, and the people are nice and I love cooking for guest
fun workplace
Dishwasher/Bus Boy (Former Employee), Middletown, NYMay 14, 2015
Pros: good work experiance
Cons: pay rate
Perkins was a good work experiance. I learn many skills .
All the managers and associetes were friendly.It was a nice pace work enviorment.
Good!!
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee), Osseo, MNMay 8, 2015
The management is great. the co-workers are great. Hardest part would be co-workers . The best would be customers and co-workers.
Great Place to work
Waitress and Shift Leader (Current Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 1, 2015
I enjoy working for Perkins. I have learned a lot in my 8 years of working for the company. My co workers are great. You meet a lot of recurring customers at Perkins and they welcome you with open arms every time they see you.
Very fast work enviroement
Server (Current Employee), Maplewood, MNMay 1, 2015
I just started. I am still in training
Greet custiomer. Seat them . Serve them. Provide great customer service. Make sure all work is done in a timly manner.
busy, hectic
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAApril 23, 2015
small tips
overworked
not paid well
unpleasant employees and patrons
weird hours
not worth time and effort
good job for highschooler
Perkins Review
Cook (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNApril 5, 2015
The position that I held with company was enjoyable with the personnel that I worked with. There was little to no room for growth within the company. Although they did support my classwork, the hours were never fully defined and many times I was hels hours after I was scheduled to be done for the day.
fun place to work, very good company
Hostess (Current Employee), Meadville, PAApril 4, 2015
I love working with different people. The management is very well kept. The hardest part is working with my co workers. The most enjoyable part is talking with my costumers. i have learned how to be responsible
work day
Bus Boy/Food Runner (Former Employee), Duluth, MNMarch 13, 2015
Pros: good location, good managers
Cons: bad coworkers, poor pay, poor hours
cleaned dishes and tables when costumers left the store, i made sure the lobby of the store was nice and clean. i learned of to delagate time to get more things done. the hardest part of the day was working with bad coworkers
good place to work
Line Cook (Former Employee), Rochester, MNFebruary 27, 2015
My typical day consisted of coming in to work and cooking food and doing dishes when needed, the management were great to get along with and to work for
Healthy and positive work environment
Hostess/Waitress (Former Employee), Billings, MTFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: free employee meals, positive environment, helpful staff and management, adequate training
Cons: limited hours, little to no benefit package.
A typical day at work was fast pace and positive. I learned the value of customer satisfaction and the importance of positivity and team work within a franchise environment. Management was involved with staff and empathetic to employees past in not discriminating. Co-workers were positive and helpful. The hardest part of the job was advancement and the most enjoyable was ensuring the customer left with a want to return in the future.
FUN
Baker (Former Employee), Albert Lea, MNFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: discount
EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK DID EARLY MORNING BAKING LIKE IT A CHALLENGE GET YOUR WORK DONE WORKED BY YOURSELF, WAS'NT ALOT OF ROOM BCK N KITCHEN FOR EVERYONE , TOO MANY PEOPLE AT TIMES , NOT ENOUGH SPACE
Great coworkers and very helpful
Hostess (Current Employee), Warren, PAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: can be stressful at times
A typical day of work is usually fast paced, there is always something to do. If I ever feel overwhelmed, there is always someone willing to help. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the busiest days because it can get stressful, but like I said before, everyone helps out with whatever they can. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I meet.
good work environment
Cook (Former Employee), Greeley, COJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: shifty owners
Great people,fast paced work.learned the star program.Management for the most part was good. Except that they closed with no warning to the employees.my co workers were excellent.the hardest part was keeping up on the cleaning, as it is in any restaurant.The best part of the job was the people i worked with.
had fun and was always welcomed.
Hostess (Current Employee), Selinsgrove, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: when on the clock got meals half price, great co-workers
Cons: didn't get breaks often
At work I would always be the first one the guests as they walk in the door, then I would take them to their table. If we were slow I would clean and make the restaurant look nice. I have learned to have more patience even though it may be hard. I really enjoyed all my managers and co-workers. We all got along very well. The hardest part of the job was when it was busy. It would kind of get overwhelming but everyone would help me get through it because they were all there to help me. But I really liked being able to interact with all the people and help brighten their day as soon as they came into the restaurant.
It is an ok place to work
server (Current Employee), Milan, TNJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: get to enjoy the customers
Cons: the pay
It is a ok place to work for, the only thing is I think servers could get paid a little more then what they do.
Good company with a lot of room to learn
Waitress (Former Employee), Flemington, NJDecember 31, 2014
I had a good time working with the customers and the other workers. It was slow at times, but did pick up. However, the general manager did get high strung and frantic when it got busy.
I didn't like it.
Engine Assembler (Former Employee), Griffin, GADecember 22, 2014
Pros: sometimes they did feed us tho.
Cons: didn't really like this job at all.
I had only 4 minutes to put the top half of an engine on and strap it to a pallet which was very hard.
great company to work for
Server/Certified Trainer (Former Employee), Apopka, FlDecember 16, 2014
This position was a supplement to my family's income and good part time job. I enjoy working with people. Loved training new associates.

1 2 3 4 5