Permanent General Assurance Corp. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Disorganized, no leadership
IH2 (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2016
Higher than average starting pay, but not worth the headache. Too many new claims, archaic computer systems, and extremely unorganized. Expect to be reassigned 40-50 claims at a shot when someone leaves, which is quite often. These claims have gone to subro or litigation since most are 45+ days old with little to no work completed. Several DOI complaints are a daily occurrence and they are not handled timely. One manager here was excellent, however the rest of the locations office leaves much to be desired. Please consider your sanity and stress level before working here :(
Pros
Pay
Cons
Workload balance, lack of organization
LOVED this company I worked for and my co-workers too! :)
Claims Department (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 7, 2012
I loved this job as well! I loved the company, my manager, and the co-workers I worked with too! :) Management was very easy to get along with. They gave you enough space to where you didnt feel like they were "hoovering" over you. But, if you ever had a certain question, problem, or needed help with something- they were right there to help you! They gave you lots of "good jobs" and co-workers really seemed like "team members!" The hardest part of this job was dealing with the insured's and claimant's calling re: their recent accident. They weren't always "happy". ;)
Pros
great company, awesome management, fun co-workers; always showed "team-work"
Cons
receiving calls from insured's and claimant's calling re: a recent auto accident

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Permanent General Assurance Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

Permanent General Assurance Corp. Reviews by Job Title