Pros: Became a more well-rounded individual, increased my knowlede of business from upper management - Sales, Negotiation Skills, Strategic planning, Presentations, Marketing, Management, Art process for products and advertisements
Cons: The workload, I was the only sales person for Walmart and Sam's Club for all products.
Managed $220 MM Walmart/Sam’s business. Served as the primary contact of all buying, marketing, and Private Brand teams. Responsible for meeting/exceeding all key scorecard measures and internal budgets. Developed and implemented business plans that achieves/exceeds Walmart/Sam’s and Perrigo’s objectives. Worked with marketing to develop new product ideas and launch plans in support.
▪ Developed and implemented annual sales & marketing budgets/plans and joint advertisements with PL suppliers.
▪ Increased overall sales 38% from 2006 - 2012, as it relates to Walmart and Sam’s.
▪ Increased company’s margins by increased facings on modular, revised pack sizes, reduced number of shipping days for full truck loads, and implemented price increases across all Infant Formula skus.
▪ Launched over 50 new sku’s across 3 departments, including a full line of infant/toddler foods and snacks in Supercenters.
▪ Awarded Supplier of the Quarter for outstanding scorecard measures.
▪ Launched all Walmart and Sam’s Club skus on Dotcom.
▪ Developed and Managed all Parent’s Choice packaging and label redesigns internally and with WM Private Brands.
▪ Worked with Quality Assurance and factories to ensure all products/facilities meet Walmart’s expectations.
▪ Ensured all data was correct and complete across all sku’s in Walmart’s Aspect system.
In addition, worked in RL, analyst, and replenishment to identify opportunities of growth, issues of concerns, and developed plans of action for all team members.