Perrigo Employee Reviews

Dead-end corporate job
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIJanuary 9, 2017
Perrigo has two big problems- it does not invest in it's employees, nor does it push for individual success. The pay is low and the culture is very negative overall.

You could be the hardest working, best performing employee,and still get the same raise as the person who plays on their phone all day. Management has said that instead of giving hiring raises, they will give good recommendations for other jobs.
Pros
Relatively higher pay for lowest skill jobs.
Cons
Low raises, decreasing benefits, toxic culture, lost upper managment.
Great place
Line clearance professional (Current Employee) –  AllJanuary 2, 2017
Great place to work and lots of opportunities to grow. Lots of overtime available and sometimes required. All shifts available but it will take quiet a few years to achieve 1st shift positions without advanced degrees.
Great Company. Everybody knows everybody on a personal level
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIDecember 23, 2016
I start my mornings with hospital calls to my Ophthalmology physicians. Then I proceed to my office calls with an average of 12 calls a day. I work very closely with my co-workers. we discuss strategy and share ideas daily. The hardest part of my job is manage care coverage and competing with generic products. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am bringing products that will help people have a better quality of life. Building relationships is another part of my job that I find very enjoyable .
Support and Services for a global entity
IT Service & Support Manager North America (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIDecember 19, 2016
managing the day to day operations of our North America team of 18 technicians - we keep the busy running in regards to 2nd level support of all Desktop related and print functions. Great environment with a great team, hardest part of the job is resource challenges. The people and my team work together to follow through no matter what the challenge is.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Pharma industry is taking some hits right now
Great workplace
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIDecember 16, 2016
Perrigo was a great company to work for. Management was very in touch with employees and credited us for hard work. I worked on a few different product lines in the manufacturing department. I was apart of a crew of 5-5 people. Hardest part was the shift (2nd or 3rd).
Pros
Benefits, PTO time, appreciation shown
Cons
Shift worked, the amount of overtime
Dispensing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIDecember 7, 2016
Movement throughout the company is easily done. Pay is fantastic for manufacturing. Some of the management could be better, but for the most part pretty good at the supervisor level.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
24/7 PM shift sucks
Supervisors
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MINovember 19, 2016
Supervisor in department get every weekend and holiday off. Probably the only department where there is no management on weekends and holidays. Pay is fair, but the gap between officers and supervisors is ridiculous.
Pros
freedom
Cons
boring, poor management, schedule
Political
Tablet Mix Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MINovember 14, 2016
They always say you have all this opportunity to move up, but if you want to do so you must be pretty close to the boss. If you aren't a favorite, good luck moving up regardless of what's on your resume. Pretty annoying
Was a great company to work for.
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 26, 2016
I was 21 when I started with this company. I was in packaging on vitamin line. I was able to move in to a lead position pretty fast, and that ability for growth helped me when I decided to take classes and leave to go to work for another company that I felt at the time I would have more room for advancement. But, Perrigo was a very good place to work.
Favoritism at its finest
Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 25, 2016
Decent pay and benefits, don't expect to have many 2 day weekends. Don't expect to be promoted unless you are buddies with management or kiss a lot of butt.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, favoritism, lack of advancement oppurtunities
Good place to work as there is alot of growth opportunity. Accountability is an issue to those who struggle.
Support Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIOctober 4, 2016
Perrigo is a good place to work. There is a lot of job growth within the organization. One area Perrigo struggles with is accountability as they move the problem instead of address it head on.
Perrigo is a great place to work
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MISeptember 7, 2016
I have had a great experience at Perrigo. This company has given me many opportunities. I am currently working 3rd shift and it is just not for me. The hours do not work with my home life.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
3rd shift
n/a
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 7, 2016
Perrigo was an excellent company to work for good pay great benefits working with my co-workers was the best thing cause it was all about team work we helped each other out
Could be a great place to work once they get everyone on the same page
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 30, 2016
They need better training, Supervisors weren't the best the new head Supervisor was great. Great benefits, most of the people I worked with, worked great together. QA's need to communicate better with the operators.. overall I would have stayed working there if it hadn't been for one very rude Supervisor.
good place to work
Facility Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIAugust 22, 2016
A company on the move. Good place to work. good people, good benefits, very stable company, very employee orientated company.
Could be better!
plant 5 (Current Employee) –  AllganAugust 19, 2016
Overall I like working at Perrigo, management could be better, some of the employees work hard for the money while others do very little for the same pay, some of the perrigo employees are ok to work with while others are right down cruel, the words hateful and rude are far to kind for a few of the people. Some people are treated great by management while others are not. Alot of favoritism from management.
Pros
ok pay
Cons
rude perrigo people
Goal orientated company with great people
Global Trade Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIAugust 3, 2016
Goal orientated company with great people. A great working culture with advancement possibilities. Expect high quality work out of all employees and compensated for good work.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIJuly 20, 2016
Growing, fast paced, team environment. A place where you can truly build your own career path. The opportunity to work cross functionally with talented professionals working towards the same goal - keeping healthcare effective, safe and cost effective - makes you feel good to come to work.
Pros
people, flexibility, opportunities
Cons
commute
Typical Day
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 25, 2016
Fast pasted, very demanding to meet short term deadlines. Quality and following cGMP's a must to meet the standards set to satisfy our customer base.
Great Place to Work
Global Operations Systems Program Lead (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 17, 2016
Perrigo is an excellent place to work for an ambitious person. The company leadership acts with integrity and thoughtfulness with their decision making. There are high expectations for each individual.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perrigo. Our community is ready to answer.