Perrone Aerospace Employee Reviews

Productiive place to work.
Proficient in customer service (Current Employee) –  Fultonville, NYNovember 11, 2015
Nice place to work. Co-workers are nice. Hard work applies. Multi-tasking is a must. Very busy pulling orders in a timely manner to meet ship dates. Taking care of monthly inventory reports.
Pros
Healthcare, benefits.
Cons
not at this time.
Supportive management
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fultonville, NYSeptember 14, 2015
I learned how to do some interesting accounting work. The office setting was awkward as I never felt as though I fit in. The other girls I worked with had worked alone together for so many years that I was rarely included in conversations or anything.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Too Much Going On for Lack of Structure
Senior Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Fultonville, NYJune 6, 2014
They grew too fast, offering too many products, without management keeping their pulse on the business. Promises were made to both customers and employees they couldn't necessarily keep, causing turmoil more so than necessary had they actually set up a structured organization.
Pretty good place to work.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Fultonville, NYJune 17, 2012
It was a ok job to work at. Very hot like 100 in the summer and 80s in the winter
Pros
good money easy work
Cons
hot and smelly