Personal Touch Home Care Employee Reviews

Home care
RN Case Manager, PRN (Former Employee) –  OhioDecember 28, 2017
Pay per visit, not enough visits to pay my bills. I will never return there. Insurance costs WAY to high. Management was forgetful and never listened to what you had to say.
RN pediatric incompetent
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MccoullghDecember 23, 2017
HR admin uncoordinated and always misplaced paper work and had to sign docs 3 times. Stuck in dinosaur age since they still use Rolodex and fax machine. I hope they get audited by the state. Gonna be a rude awakening. Adult side you have regular staff member portraying they supervisor to CNAs and therapist.
Pros
Cons
Office staff all around rude
fun and respectful
Painter (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 19, 2017
Everyone is okay with each other, you have fun and meet new people when you go to peoples house. you also travel around the state. everyone is a hard worker and has each others back.
Excellent working environment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYDecember 15, 2017
It was really nice to work for Personal Touch in my opinion. It is always good to work for such a reputable home health aide company. A lot of extra training to help you perform well at your job location.
Pros
time was good
Cons
some coordinators makes your job easier
Home Health Aid (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 10, 2017
its a decent company, just needs better pay. they have a new system that sucks. its extremely slow. i never have a problem with pay roll they make sure the pay their employees.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
need more hours
Great people
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2017
The management is great, there is not enough work in my area and I love working there, I just wish there weren't so many changes to Patients insurance that were cuts.
Pros
Great mangement
Cons
Not enough patients
Need to be more organized
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 28, 2017
Should pay more for mileage from client to clientwhen traveling from city to city example Bedford to Euclid or Cleveland Hts to Rocky River. And make sure if aid can't make it there's a on call aid to pick up for clients.
Pros
Understanding to personal issues
Cons
Needs to have more staff for call off emergencies for clients
I enjoyed working in the mall
Sales Retail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 18, 2017
Sold collectibles. Was friends with other employees ad made 'friends' of our customers. Did light house keeping. I enjoyed selling these items of value. Ours customers were always satisfied.
Company was bought out
Homecare Coordinator/Medical Records/Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beaver, PANovember 14, 2017
I would have stayed at this company had it nott been sold to another homecare agency. The work load was fair. Had a good relationship with the filed staff.
Pros
paid days off
Cons
no room for advancement
The Home Care Company is run by 2 of the nicest women in the business.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDNovember 11, 2017
The Home Care Company is run by 2 of the nicest women in the home care business. The agency is small and everyone is able to get to know each other. Office staff always willing to help the field staff. As RN Case Manager, I always found the PT, OT & ST part of the team wonderful to work with. Some of the best out there! Clinical RN Supervisor is extremely supportive even when as an RN in the field, you are crying hysterically due to a horrific home situation. My last 9 months were severely stressful as I was the only RN in a northern county of the state, but management was realistic in declining cases if I was overloaded. I was sad to leave my position, but had the opportunity to relocate to our dream location in another state.
Pros
Outstanding colleagues
Cons
Related to changes in society, increasing lack of civility from clients, increased crime rate in Baltimore & surrounding areas, staff safety at risk in increasing incidences.
what you learned
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Thomas, KYNovember 6, 2017
i learned that people want to have help in the comfortable of their home with growing up and how happy they are been at home and some one cares to help them
Personal -Touch
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Hillside, NYNovember 5, 2017
My typical day at work would start with me time in plus checking with what need to be done . pulse prepare food or drink or medication, what i have learn from this job that it was not easy tacking care of some one else love one , some time the family member did even let me do my job or believe that o could so i'd help with house clean or make food but, when it came to clean my petitions i would or could if they let me , The hardest thing was here that some of them pass away after I hand left to have my child see i was exspet so i hand to live .. the most enjoyable part of my job there was meet new people ever day plus my class they made it fun an easy to pass an they never let us give up , if it was because of personal pain i am have from the job , i would try again
Good Place
Oasis Cordinator (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 3, 2017
Good place to work. Benefits not so great and Insurance costly.
The hardest part of job is finding balance between patient visits, documentation and time with you family.
OK place to work part time
Registered Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 24, 2017
Freedom to make your own hours, below average compensation, no advancement, management was disconnected.

Worked 10 years part time marketing and liaison for physician who provided home care referrals.
Very poor regional management
ACCEPT POSITION CLOSER TO HOME (Former Employee) –  New Castle, PAOctober 23, 2017
Very poor management. cut throat environment. lack of input considered from staff by regional manager. poor working environment, poor management from main office
Pros
Cons
everything, stay away from this company
Hated working here
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYOctober 18, 2017
There is no room for advancement. There are hardly no hours for work so you have to take either a live-in or 4 cases a day in order to see a decent check at the end of the week.
very fun in relaxed no problems i love it.
Sitter (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 17, 2017
im very respectful love worker for others willing to work at any time please give me a call any time thank you so much, love pets not big pets small pets i love cleaning up thanks
Pros
free food in drink
Cons
non
Noy a good place to work
HHA (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYOctober 17, 2017
Management is very bad , hard to get in touch with the coordinator, they treat you as a thing not a person. Very bad experience . Don't apply with them you will be sorry .
ok place to work
Medical Marketer (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAOctober 16, 2017
when i first was hired there management was very loving and understanding. If they like you they will give you the world but if they don't consider yourself gone!! you may as well look for another job.
Pros
the employees were very nice
Cons
management is very tempermental
home care
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYOctober 11, 2017
home care is just doing duties your client can't do alone. working one on one with the patient is better then working with someone over you all day. Learning how to deal with some one in their home is another reason some people leave their jobs.
Pros
working alone with patient
Cons
dealing with the lost of a patient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personal Touch Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.