Personally Yours Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Family-like Environment
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLMarch 20, 2016
Enjoyable environment with family like atmosphere. WHile I was there, it was FAMILY owned for many years, about 20 plus years.

The owners were very forth coming, used to be very personable with us, and always included us in everything. WE had great training from the Director of Operations. Our Manager was very strict BUT FAIR. And always helped us out in anyway she could, to make things work for us, be it hours, or days off.

My job was very demanding, I was a recruiter. I had a lot to do with the public. This was WAY prior to Social Media. Internet was in it's early years, and we always worked together on everything. A lot of paperwork. But we always managed to help each other. Managers helped us learn new ways to do things, and to SHIFT GEARS. I learned the MOST in my career as a Recruiter from THEM than ever in any other company.

If I would have to do it all over again, I would have chosen to do it with them from the beginning, because they were WONDERFUL.

Pay was ok. Yearly reviews were fair. you did a lot of work, you got paid for it. There were bonuses if you did more than others, etc. WE even used to get Christmas Bonuses. And Birthday parties in the office. Very friendly!
Pros
Friendly Environment with Family like Atmosphere
Cons
Hard work, long hours- all part of the job, tho!
data entry office position
Order Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 17, 2015
The company required filing, organizing and inventory skills for the companies, and customer relations departments. Communicated with customers daily to resolve issues.
Excellent
Contract & Temporary Bookkeeping Service (BFS) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 9, 2015
I gave 100% to each one of my clients; providing the upmost professionalism, confidential and honest service to them and their company. I was license and bonded for client peace of mind.
fun and hardworking staff
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 6, 2015
really lovely people. great managers. understanding of time off when needed ..great training. support with in. paid holidays ample vacation and decent benefits.
Pros
supportive team
Personally Yours
Great (Current Employee) –  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLOctober 14, 2014
My Review is I Worked continuously with Personally Yours, as soon as one assignment ended they already had another assignment waiting for me.
Pros
i loved it
Great staff
Assist external (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 21, 2014
Staff was great to work with and very helpful. I got to travel to different companies which was fun.
Not Professional Workplace
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 14, 2014
I applied in the Sunrise location and it was a cold place, not very friendly. The interview lasted no more than 2 minutes and it seemed as if the person interviewing me did not know "how" to conduct and interview.

Anyway, I accepted a temporary assignment and it was a nightmare of an experience. They treated me like a second class citizen and i ended up calling the agency to let them know I was unhappy. That's when it all unravelled. Apparently this agency does not listen very ell and are only focused on themselves not the employee. Not to mention that I had a difficult time getting paid.

Do your self a favor and avoid this agency.
Staffing Agency Temp to Perm
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 28, 2014
They offer contracted assignments such as clerk; general office or admin assistant. Located in WPB it may take them a bit to locate available work but you must keep in touch with them or they will forget about you.
Pros
good paying assignments
Cons
not reliable
Great Personal Services for Senior Clientelle
Self-Employed (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLNovember 25, 2013
Luxury Personal Assistance and Home Management Services. Provide Book Keeping, Home Management, Transportation to Doctor Visits, and Personal Errands.
Pros
personal relationship with clients
Fun Workplace
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Kendall, FLOctober 30, 2013
Each day was fun and different. There was always something to do and there was never a dull moment. Working inside of the main facility there was always something to do and the other employees made the day go by fast and interesting.
Temporary Data Entry Position with ADP
Supervisor - Deborah Smith (Former Employee) –  ADP Chandler, AZJuly 23, 2013
Data Entry and provisioning of Information from Sales Order and documents provided by sales.
Pros
opportunity to work for adp
Cons
low pay no benefits
Interchanging positions
Temp assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 2, 2013
The positions varies due to the agency provides temporary to permanent positions at different locations. The great thing about working at different locations at a short length of times, you may learn new skills and ideas.
Pros
job availability
Cons
assignments are short
Co. Has no family values
Sales (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 18, 2013
There was never good pay at this place and no appreciation ever. The management is not competent and pay is withheld if they can think of a tricky rule.
Cons
no benefits no growth unethical practices
It was great working with the company
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 25, 2013
I had a great time working with the people at A&E, I thank the staff at Personally Your Staffing for quickly finding me work. I think the hardest part of this assignment was leaving.
Pros
the pay
Cons
short breaks
A good company to work for.
HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 22, 2012
Input 90% of data entry into new HRIS system
Review and correct information gathered from employee personnel files
Create presentations, offer letters and background investigation reports
Provided all administrative support and HR functions to Director of Human Resource
Great place to work and excellent exposure to Benefits/Cobra
Benefits/Cobra, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 4, 2012
I learned more about commercial insurance from this company, as well as new sales set up.
Pros
great compensation with pay, experience.
Cons
it was a seasonal contract.