PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews in United States

General Laborer (Current Employee) –  everywhereApril 4, 2016
We travel all across the U.S. and meet lots of new people which makes work fun and enjoyable, We work a minimum of six days a week, 12 hour days and make excellent paychecks. We are
a company that works hard and we also play hard in between jobs.
Pros
12 hr workdays six days a week.
Cons
No time for anything but work and sleep.
work well with others, like to have fun at what ever I'm doing.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 18, 2016
I worked days. I would go there they sent me. mainly shipping and receiving jobs, unloading trucks. I like it. Management was great. the only hard part was when it got hot in the trucks when unloading them. I did like the co-workers.
Pros
good hours
Cons
no heath care.
Worst retail company to work for
Department Management (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXFebruary 14, 2016
The culture stinks. Departments have no sense of team cooperation, and Management has ZERO genuine concern for it's employees or Managers, which shows in the moral of the employees and the service level they provide customers.
Pros
None- Other than it's a job.
Cons
It exemplifies all of the worst things about Big retailers.
Director of the company
President and General Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 8, 2016
Achieve your goals, It is an achievement more, bring the company as the economy, Making a team, I do not love, To be perfect
Pros
Proactive and dynamic
Cons
Driving at night
Enjoyable
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, INAugust 7, 2015
I learned different skills. I was made an inspector as well as loaded machines. My co-workers were fun to be around. Made sure the boxes were loaded in the machines correctly so they wouldn't stop production.
Pros
3 days on 2 days off/2 days on 3 days off
Cons
Very productive and fun environment
ADMIN SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Hunter Army Airfield, GAAugust 5, 2015
Co-workers were always very helpful when asked for help. The hardest part of the job was enjoying lunch without a phone call.
Awesome Experience
Maintained Executive Officer's (Former Employee) –  United States Various LocationsMarch 4, 2015
My position at this job was during my tenure in the US Military. Everything about this job was great.I gained years of knowledge and experience in so many aspects of administration and Human Resources as well as other administrative service.

The comradery was none to be compared and still is.

The hardest part of my job was leaving.

There is nothing I would change about it. If I could do it all over again I would!
Pros
everything
Interesting and well equipped working environment
Quality Assurance and Configuration Manager (Current Employee) –  Centurion PretoriaFebruary 17, 2015
The company is a fast growing communications company with an ISO 9001:2008 certification, we have an IBMS (integrated Business Management System) which governs all policies, processes and procedures.
Work is fulfilling and no particular day is cast in concrete since one's assistance is required any time and as an initiator many tasks are as a result of mini audits or areas for improvement which are seen and implemented.
Pros
company car, cell phone
Cons
favouritism
Fun work places
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 23, 2014
Going to different jobs everyday, I learned how to work a lot of different machines, one was the Forklift. Never had same manager but they were all great. And all the co-workers at these jobs were so helpful. The hardest part was finding the jobs. The best part was working at different places.
Pros
learning how different machines work
Cons
temp jobs
Productive work environment with high output
Sergeant, Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Japan, Ft. Bragg, NCOctober 13, 2014
An average day at work for me is a very fast paced, yet meticulous, experience. I always try to find ways in my work to become faster and more effective at what I do while remaining within the scope of applicable standards and regulations. I enjoy working at a high operational tempo and I have been able to adapt and overcome difficult situations. I was put into a leadership position within the last three years and l try to build my leadership style on learning from the good and bad things that I have seen from other leaders. Being a leader comes from experience and I feel that I have gained a lot from what I have done. You can learn from the people you work with you and it will soon show who is a positive influence. Having a positive attitude with co-workers in and away from work is always something to strive for. The hardest part of my position is the fact that I often have to use my personal time in order to complete my tasks and duties thoroughly. One aspect of my job that I enjoy is being able to help others in order to make a better functioning team. I like to assist others when I can and it leaves me with a sense of satisfaction and pride.
Pros
fast paced work environment, working with others, good healthcare system, staying physically engaged at work
Cons
often working long hours
Overall, an exceptional place to work.
Corporate Human Resources & Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDOctober 2, 2014
Overall, an exceptional place to work with a diverse staff.
Conservative, Productive Environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 15, 2014
This office was a great professional start to my office experience. I was familiar with clerical duties when starting the postion, but this job enhanced my leadership, communication and office skills. The most enjoyable part about the job was the location and having the opportunity to work on capitol hill. My days consisted of mainatining a database system and managing/teaching other interns about processes and job duties.
As a management consultan company the environment was a highly professional one with high-profile clients
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Clair, Trinidad West IndiesJuly 23, 2014
I worked with the director in charge of training and placements. She was also a government senator and she sat on many boards. Everyday was hectic but I loved every day at that job.

I learnt time management, to be assertive and to deal with a wide cross section of personalities.

What a great deal of co-workers. Everyone drew knowledge from each other.

The hardest day on the job was preparing for an off site training.

Working with such a well recognised company and the warmth of the staff made my day enjoyable.
Pros
continuous learning and training
Cons
compensation/benefits - not a priority
Temp Company
Top Hand (Former Employee) –  ND, SD, MNMarch 30, 2014
I was part of a evaluation. Out of over 30 men I was part of the last 5 remaining that was offered a permanent job with the contractor.
Provide solutions to everyday problems.
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 10, 2014
Learned how to manage a staff with high morale and mentor future leaders.
Pros
good people
Cons
rotating schedule
Productive on comuters
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 3, 2013
Input applications for employment within the system performing data entry.
Army First Sergeant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAAugust 7, 2013
A typical day would consist of early meeting with key leadership to discuss plans of actions for the workday and week. I conduct training with employees and allow them to perform their daily duties with direct supervision from my staff. I attend board meeting with my superiors and co-workers several days a week. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the progression of my employees.
Pros
location
benefits
Compassinate and Rewarding Company
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Lubbock/AmarilloSeptember 28, 2012
Awesome place to work. The staff and volunteers are second to none!
Pros
great people to work with
Great place
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires,September 5, 2012
It was a very good working environment, where we worked hard and was a very good experience.
Excellent company
Sales and Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJuly 31, 2012
Great work environment.
Management was wonderful.
This job was very enjoyable.
Pros
flexibility

4.2