PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

It was a different culture.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 12, 2017
I accepted this job while my husband was out of the state training while in the U.S.A. military. I learned a lot about auditing stores and companies. The management was great. We were always, driven in a company vehicle to and from the job site.
Pros
Team, family was the culture.
Cons
That I had to leave back home.
Work From Home
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 14, 2017
This position was a team lead position where I managed a group of customer service representatives for ADP / WageWorks. I thrived in the self motivated, fast paced job. I managed payroll, metrics, team building and quality assurance levels.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Low salary
Overall a very professional caring organization
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYApril 19, 2017
great organization. good people to work with. pleasant work environment. good management to be around. interesting work, lots of variety. never dull minute.
Pros
type of work
Cons
Productive and busy work enviroment
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 5, 2017
My experience and knowledge in the HR field is all due to Illinois State government. I have learned how to manage staff and keep up with my job duties. I have recruited thousands on engineers for the state of Illinois government as well as IT positions. I look forward moving my career to continue to strive in success.
Pros
free parking, 1 vacation day a month and sick time
Cons
Illinois isnt good for my daughters health, year round allergies
High paced and fulfilling work environment
Owner/Operator The Rose Salon (Former Employee) –  MustFebruary 23, 2017
In my years of owning/operating a hair salon, I learned much about organization, financial management and customer service. I have such a love of people and was daily humbled that these individuals would choose me to provide themselves and their families with their hair care needs. I enjoyed the personal end of truly getting to know these families as well as the business end of financial books, organization of time/funds and inventory that goes into running a salon.
Pros
Great relationships, good money
Cons
long hours, physically challenging
Really good pay
Buyer, Merchant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2017
hard culture, high pay. Lots of stress. Frequent travel. Employees are highly compensated. Structured system and high growth opportunity.
Pros
high pay
Cons
high stress
traning personnel
Store Manager, AM/PM (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WAJanuary 19, 2017
working one of the largest stores in the area it had challenges but the people needed someone to train them and show them they matter. Very fast pace store and it kept you on your toes ensuring you had good stock and fast
Pros
working with people
Great joy to Develop Driven Employees
Bar Manager Hooligans Grill (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 28, 2016
Exciting to take moldable individuals and bring them to the forefront of their own expectations. Building the business thru training and developing those employees that are driven to succeed and achieve more.
Great staff administratively.
Contract Employment/On-Site Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 16, 2016
Will continue to contract for this company until I find something lucrative locally. If you don't mind being on the road then this is the company to be associated with.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Travel
Either slow or too much over time
Production Team Leader II (Current Employee) –  Angleton, TXOctober 21, 2016
The work load was not balanced. There were people that sat around and pretty much did nothing all day. Then there were people that were crossed trained and was expected to do everything.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional environment.
put you to work when available
Welder (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 12, 2016
not a bad place to work the company found work for you in shipyard settings and got you the best pay rate they could. Provided you with PPE at your cost but you need it for work. Staff were great
This was an Active duty position
Petty Officer First Class (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAMay 3, 2016
Amazing opportunities as long as you maintained a well rounded approach to your military career. This was a great duty station to work for.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  everywhereApril 4, 2016
We travel all across the U.S. and meet lots of new people which makes work fun and enjoyable, We work a minimum of six days a week, 12 hour days and make excellent paychecks. We are
a company that works hard and we also play hard in between jobs.
Pros
12 hr workdays six days a week.
Cons
No time for anything but work and sleep.
work well with others, like to have fun at what ever I'm doing.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 18, 2016
I worked days. I would go there they sent me. mainly shipping and receiving jobs, unloading trucks. I like it. Management was great. the only hard part was when it got hot in the trucks when unloading them. I did like the co-workers.
Pros
good hours
Cons
no heath care.
Worst retail company to work for
Department Management (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXFebruary 14, 2016
The culture stinks. Departments have no sense of team cooperation, and Management has ZERO genuine concern for it's employees or Managers, which shows in the moral of the employees and the service level they provide customers.
Pros
None- Other than it's a job.
Cons
It exemplifies all of the worst things about Big retailers.
Director of the company
President and General Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 8, 2016
Achieve your goals, It is an achievement more, bring the company as the economy, Making a team, I do not love, To be perfect
Pros
Proactive and dynamic
Cons
Driving at night
Enjoyable
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, INAugust 7, 2015
I learned different skills. I was made an inspector as well as loaded machines. My co-workers were fun to be around. Made sure the boxes were loaded in the machines correctly so they wouldn't stop production.
Pros
3 days on 2 days off/2 days on 3 days off
Cons
Very productive and fun environment
ADMIN SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Hunter Army Airfield, GAAugust 5, 2015
Co-workers were always very helpful when asked for help. The hardest part of the job was enjoying lunch without a phone call.
Awesome Experience
Maintained Executive Officer's (Former Employee) –  United States Various LocationsMarch 4, 2015
My position at this job was during my tenure in the US Military. Everything about this job was great.I gained years of knowledge and experience in so many aspects of administration and Human Resources as well as other administrative service.

The comradery was none to be compared and still is.

The hardest part of my job was leaving.

There is nothing I would change about it. If I could do it all over again I would!
Pros
Interesting and well equipped working environment
Quality Assurance and Configuration Manager (Current Employee) –  Centurion PretoriaFebruary 17, 2015
The company is a fast growing communications company with an ISO 9001:2008 certification, we have an IBMS (integrated Business Management System) which governs all policies, processes and procedures.
Work is fulfilling and no particular day is cast in concrete since one's assistance is required any time and as an initiator many tasks are as a result of mini audits or areas for improvement which are seen and implemented.
Pros
Company Car, cell phone
Cons
favouritism