Personnel One Employee Reviews

challenging job
Personnel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 26, 2017
great company to work for, great management team, appreciate their employees, value hard work and dedication. very fast paced and busy but very rewarding.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
long hours, los of overtime required and i was going to school in the evening.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 26, 2017
I worked for Gwinnett School System, that was nice, but working for Personnel One, well not the company itself, but the management wasn't pleasant. What I learned is new software and new routes to different schools in the gwinnett areas. The hardest part of the job was trying to find new street bus stops for the parents that called in for pickup and drop off areas that wasn't in the computer. The most enjoyable part of the job was i would say speaking with the parents
Pros
Working for the Gwinnett School System
Cons
Management for Personnel One
Willing to finish the task
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMay 31, 2017
My time working these jobs where mostly summer and temp positions. It was good and consistent and provided me with opportunities to develop other skills for different occupations. The first shift was great but the other shifts were difficult do to the adjustment of working a shift other than the first. I enjoy working with hands and receive satisfaction from completing my tasks.
Staffing Agency
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLMay 22, 2017
Staffing Agency can't guarantee temp to perm positions. Very busy agency since they merged with other companies. Doesn't follow up on interviews or open positions.
temp employee service
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 3, 2017
Temp agency that finds you work to survive and pay bills. they are pretty quick about placing people at job sites. they just don't pay that well but that's to be expected when dealing with temp agency's.
Pros
they will find you work
Cons
pay scale
Found me a nice long term job
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 6, 2017
I would work for them again if called. Weekly pay and enjoyed the work. Good supervisor and really listened.
Hoping to work for them again.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Great company to work with
Bilingual Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 7, 2016
They are amazing and always willing to help. Very friendly down to earth and they even remind you when you forget to send in time sheet.
n/a
Clerk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 16, 2016
experince in working at the courthouse, assisting the judge in foreclosure situtations. input documents in the system.
Supervisor was New?
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 28, 2016
She did not give a good job description when hired. Had not been told about heavy lifting, etc.
There is no holiday pay with this company. No real benefits. Had to use a pay card for pay checks till direct deposit was started.
Not a very good temp agency.
Cons
Very short breaks. No benefits or holiday pay. Had no idea about the job.
Personnel One- assigned to Inter-American Development Bank
Procurement Contracts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 28, 2015
Good management, good benefits, great contracts with reputable organizations, great communication with employees, competitive pay, good work-life balance.
Pros
Excellent contacts with major IFIs
Waste of time just applying
No way (Former Employee) –  No howDecember 16, 2015
I just wasted a half an hour applying for a File Clerk position only to get to the end and it tell me my application was denied? What a waste of time to go through all the weird questions they asked. Don't waste your time!
unorganized
Data Entry Specialists (Current Employee) –  St Petersburg FLSeptember 22, 2015
Where they placed me was a good company to work for, pleasant people just a bit unorganized. The temp agency was very unorganized and didn't care about their employees advancement or happiness in their job.
Pros
could wear jeans
Cons
no benefits and no holiday pay
Fun place to work
current temp assignments (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 14, 2015
I enjoy working in with company, experiencing different environments and love work ethics and time que for jobs schedules and a great staff to work with.
Enjoyable employment - This is a Temp agency
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 21, 2014
Worked with a property tax company and learned how to assess property taxes and report delinquent taxes to the proper authorities. Sometimes the hardest part was searching for the correct property area. My co-workers were very helpful in finding this information.

Worked in the payroll department for a large company. This was intimidating at times because of the serious subject nature. I found it very enjoyable to talk with various agencies to gather the correct information needed.
Pros
Work at our own pace.
Cons
Temporary employment
great
Auditing Claims (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 22, 2014
got lots of knowledge on claim analyst and auditing claims for proompt payment from insurance
A nice place to work for
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 29, 2014
The employees at Personnel are helpful and cooperative. Personnel placed me with a couple of companies that would have been difficult to place myself at, they answered questions quickly and helped me find permanant work.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
No Benefits
Great Experience at Personnel One
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 7, 2014
It has been a very great experience working with this Personnel One. The management team have been very professional during their communication process. I have been assigned as executive assistant, administrative assistant and also to work at various trade and exhibition shows as support staff. My experience with this company has been awesome. All companies, locations, and environment to which I have been assigned have been satisfactory; and the assignments, supervisory, follow up processes have been excellent.
Pros
Open communication
Cons
Superiors
Placed in fun positions
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 20, 2014
Great experience working for City of West Palm Beach, FL Utilized my abilities as an Administrative Assistant
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
contract assignment
Two person office team taking care of the needs of 7 techs.
Check-in Coordinator/Assistant-(temp) (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJanuary 15, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of paper work and cable equipment. My job was mostly done on the computer where I would check in cable equipment that was being returned, run reports, double check everything so that we knew it matched the reports, handle the cash and check payments that were brought in, sort work orders for the techs and answering the phone when it rang. I also got to listen to the others as they vented their frustrations about changes that were being made in the company.

I learned a lot working for this company. I learned that there are many different types of cable boxes, how to look at them and decide what category they belong in. I learned how to verify work and put my detective skills to use as we would sometimes have to go in search of things. Everyone has a specific way of looking at things and I was able to adjust the way I dealt with them. I learned that as a group you can do great things but when one team member slacks it hurts everyone.

My manager was great!!! The best boss I could ever have. He worked with you not against you. He stuck up for you and was always willing to help when he could. He was able to see a problem, talk about it with you without making you feel stupid and worked with you to resolve it. He was firm when he needed to be and understood that everyone was an individual and had a special way he worked with everyone to help us succeed.

My co-workers were great too!! To some they might seem like a rough group but that wasn't the case. They came from a variety of backgrounds and worked hard to get the job done.They became
  more... more then just co-workers, they became friends and we were able to talk and get acquainted when they checked in their equipment. Some were shy and quiet while others were loud and opinionated. It might not have all liked each other but they did respect everyone. They all looked out for me and made sure i was safe.

The hardest part about my job was having to say goodbye when we got word that due to production they would be terminating my position. It was extremely difficult to walk away from good people who I had become attached to.

The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to come to work and knowing I was appreciated. I was able to learn what I needed to do to become as efficient as possible and help the company. The people that I worked with made it a great place to be and I never once complained about having to go to work. I loved my job and the people I worked with. There will never be a better place. I really hated to leave. I've cried several times at the thought that I will not see them again.
Pros
Great People, good environment, short days
Cons
cockroaches
professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GASeptember 27, 2013
This staffing agency helped me find a decent job. They were always professional and extremely genuine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personnel One. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8