Personnel Plus, Inc Employee Reviews

Working for personnal plus
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 29, 2017
While working for personnal plus i got to work with a great company Ada County Highway District and meet a lot of great people, but one thing i didn't about personnal plus is the management sucks, piper wouldn't work with you on anything, when the job was done she would argue with you about finding another job, when you live 25 plus miles away from Boise then when you try and get unemployment she would say you denied finding a job when she was the one who wouldn't work with you
Pros
Cons
Piper being unprofessional
Call warehouse that you work for the agency that's only temporary it's a fun job being responsible
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 20, 2017
It was only a temporary job working at warehouse packing unpacking lifting more than 50 pounds being responsible not breaking anything it was a night shift job for agency it was only temporary
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Professional staff - great assignments provided
Customer Service, AP/AR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brevard County, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Loved the flexibility of working both long and short term assignments. Staff is very professional and supportive, providing great assignments. Great part of working with an agency is the flexibility of traveling between assignments. Many assignments can lead into permanent employment.
Pros
Long/Short term assignment possible leading to employment
Caring and passionate people that understand your need to keep working.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  IDNovember 12, 2015
Outstanding and passionate people who are dedicated to putting those with a desire to work, at work and keep them working.
Pros
Good coffee, and a smile at the door.
Cons
Like any other temp, work gets a tad dry.
receptionest
LA Machinery Moving -Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAJune 18, 2014
good company was just a temp. The owners were nice and welcoming
Temp Agency.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 11, 2014
Provide temporary employment. Excellent placement of temporary positions.
Safety
On-Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 18, 2014
With this company I was able to be a part of the safety trainings of each week. We had a lot of flexability to speak and teach new and improved skills to all the tems to make sure they can produce labor and still maintain safety in mind at all times. What I enjoyed more of this company was that I was able to work with each department and help them with any safety issues and to make their job easier. Every temp was trained and certified on the specific equipment depending on the request of management. Every week I was involved in the manager meeting to represent the concerns of the temps and to make any suggestions that will benifit them.
Pros
Learned more about safety
Cons
The company was going out of business
Small office environment
Payroll Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSNovember 25, 2013
Nice employees. Typical day included balancing and reconciling insurance bills. This became the task that occupied the most time after a while. Hardest part was learning about filing taxes in different states and learning about all of the new insurance laws. The most enjoyable part was getting the number right. I find satisfaction in that. The managers style was to let me get it done. I am very self motivated.
Pros
Great benefits
was ok
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwalk Ca.August 11, 2013
they when out of business.it was a good agency to work.I was the Janitor in the warehouse my job was to keep the warehouse clean.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Productive although it was several temporary assignments
AP Receptionist Office Mgr Administrator AR (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 28, 2013
Held several positions which included accounts payable clerk, greeter/receptionist, office manager/administrator, receptionist and accounts receivable clerk. I learned all phases of office procedures. I had several managers and no complaints and co-workers were good. The hardest part was having to leave each temporary job. I did enjoy working in all these companies and meeting new people.
Pros
it was a great learning experience holding all these positions.
Cons
nothing was permanent i was just a fill in for permanent employees.