Personnel Resources

Personnel Resources Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment
Fabrication Associate (Former Employee), Dothan, ALMay 2, 2015
Being employed at Personnel Resources was very pleasing. My co-workers were very easy to get along with. Personnel Resources happens to be a temporary job agency.
Excellent Temporary Company to work for
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Dothan, ALMay 1, 2015
Pros: Good Pay, great health insurance
Cons: only 4 paid holidays and one week vacation
Personnel Resources is a great temporary agency to work for. They have great health insurance and work to get you the best pay rate possible.
Horrible Management
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee), Dothan, ALJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: some of the co-workers
Cons: everything else
This was one of the worst places I have ever worked. I worked through Personnel Resources as a temp for Pointe Wiregrass. The only thing that I can say positive about the 10 months that I was there was the long term friendships I made with several of my coworkers. I do not recommend ANYONE working for Pointe Wiregrass/Hall Housing.
Temporary job placement service
Temporary Help - Rembrandt Enterprises (Former Employee), Dothan, ALJanuary 5, 2015
They are ok. Doesn't seem like they have enough jobs available for the type of work I am looking for. The job they placed me at was good. Great people to work for. But as soon as the job was over, I never heard anything else from them regarding any other job.
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Dothan, ALOctober 15, 2014
Pros: good hours
GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK FOR, FAMILY COMPANY AND EASY TO WORK FOR. THEY MAKE QUALITY PRODUCTS
An awesome employment agency
Receptionist/Switchboard/Secretarial (Former Employee), Dothan, ALJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: everything
This is an awesome employment agency! Well organized and helpful. The pay is very fair and I never had to wait long to be placed.
A great way to work in different environments
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Dothan, ALMay 6, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: not much work
A typical day with Personnal Resources is either not being called in or, in the better case, being called in for an assignment. I have learned several things from there like interview experience and how to dress for certain jobs. My co-workers were not employees of Personnel Resources; they were the different people I wprked for when I was needed. The hardest part of this job was knowing that i was not going to get an assignment everyday. The most enjoyable part of this job was the experience I gained for moving forward.
A productive route for employment
Customer Service, Public Service, Organize, Clean (Former Employee), Various production/Manufacturing CompaniesApril 26, 2013
Pros: being able to gather additional experience/ training on various jobs
Cons: temporary employment, job security
Customer Service, Public Service, Organize, Clean, Restore and Sanitize all items located in clients home/warehouse, Pack selected materials to fill orders Load/Unload trucks, Pack/Unpack items, Production, Assembly, Operate Production Lines
Just another employee
Clerical (Former Employee), AlabamaApril 4, 2013
Pros: quick placement, direct deposit
Cons: uninformed about positions
The recruiter I worked with was very unprofessional. She didnt really know anything about the position I was being sent to other than the job title and how much it paid. I had no experience in the position but decided to give it a try. I received no training from the client. I was told that it would go to a permanent position after 13 weeks but the client never agreed to that. I was also promised a salaried position with an outrageous starting pay. Because I couldn't be guaranteed a permanent position after 4 months with the company, I decided to stop wasting my time. Now, because I was looking out for MY best interests, they wont place me in any more jobs. If you want to work with this company, you have to be in it for THEIR best interests (aka their check from the client). If it seems to good to be true, it usually is!!
It was fast paced work that made time fly.
Factory Laborer (Former Employee), Dothan, ALOctober 2, 2012
I met a lot of nice people and learned a lot of great things that could help me in a warehouse environment
productive and fun workplace
production worker (Former Employee), Dothan, ALJuly 15, 2012
very productive place to work doing and learning alot of different job skills
very good company
Title - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Williamsville, NYJuly 7, 2012
Pros: job opportunities
fast paced company, very good co-workers, hardest part of the job was staying patient.