Personnel Resources Employee Reviews

It is fun place to work,fast pace work.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 13, 2016
It is fun place to work. Fast pace work place. Some times it is hard to know what times one will be getting off work. You will always get your 8hours of work daily some times more.
Great People
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 23, 2016
It is a great place to go for a job. They will help you find what you are looking for. I have enjoyed it and I will be going back if I need to .
Professional staff
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNMay 20, 2016
I have been treated with respect and professionalism. I continue to learn a tremendous amount each day while working. My co-workers and I have fun (but are professional) when we can while working.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, other types of work etc
Cons
Very strict on time clock issues.
Company is great!
Patient Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNMay 11, 2016
The position that I was hire for fit my personality and my availability. They were very in touch with me daily to make the process that much smoother, and to ensure I wasn't left in the dark. Very much appreciated! The paperwork process was fast and efficient! WP
Pros
Easy time record management, friendly staff
Cons
Pay is less than what other temp agencies are paying for the same position
Production of food with great co-workers
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 5, 2015
My work day is during the night hours. I have learned a lot about how food is packaged and shipped. I don't always enjoy my work but I always try to make the most of it. The most difficult part of my current job is the constant repetitive movement. With that being said I do well at pushing through to assure that my job is done correctly. My most enjoyable part of work is the people I work with on a daily basis. They are always in great moods and make the work environment less stressful and at times a fun place to be.
Pros
I have great people skills, I am a dedicated worker, I enjoy learning new things and meeting new people
Cons
I occasionaly doubt my ability to do some task but I am quick to give my best attempt
found out how awesome it is to care for your parents when they need you
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wellston, OKOctober 15, 2015
spent a few years caring for a terminal parent, which taught me alot about patience and love and caring when you don't reap anything from it, know that the outcome is going to be bleak but still giving hope, and hoping for the best.
Pros
I got to spend precious time with my parent before they were taken from here
Cons
I got to be there when they finally did pass, and the pain
Good
Packer (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALOctober 8, 2015
Good quality of everything. Great management, friendly, and on task. Everyone was nice and polite. Good work ethic , good placement of everything.
Productive work place
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALSeptember 30, 2015
I have learned a lot from working with this company and enjoyed working with the co workers and the supervisor. Every day seemed to be different which it made it interesting to come to work.
Pros
Working the day shift and having weekends off and working with pleasant co workers.
Productive,fun good place to work
Machine Cleaner (Former Employee) –  GASeptember 2, 2015
Good fun place.Lunch they gave free extra snacks and own the days production was up we would either take a break to talk and joke or sometimes go home with pay.
BENEFITS
Cons
LONG HOURS
Personel Resources
United States Air Force (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 14, 2015
A typical day in the Air Force: you would make sure you answer you email in an adequetly amount of time, you would make sure that if you had a customer that they were you only prioity at the time, and you would wear you uniform proudly. I learned being in the air force that patience is key, and everything takes practice. No one is perfect. My co-workers were more like family to me, since we spent over 70 hours a week together. The only hard part about my job was to being away from my family. The most enjoyable part of my job was just the overall expericnce in the Airforce. I am proud to say that i served the greatest county in the world.
Would not recommend
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 17, 2015
I learned many new things at this job. Management was a little tough to deal with as that is why they go through an employment agency. My co workers were the best. I made some life long friends. The hardest part of the job was learning medical terminology and the most enjoyable was being around people. However, would not recommend Personnel Resources. I had a very stable job and left it to work with their client. This didn't work out because it had no benefits.
Pros
Made lots of new friends
Cons
No benefits
Friendly work environment
Fabrication Associate (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 2, 2015
Being employed at Personnel Resources was very pleasing. My co-workers were very easy to get along with. Personnel Resources happens to be a temporary job agency.
Excellent Temporary Company to work for
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 1, 2015
Personnel Resources is a great temporary agency to work for. They have great health insurance and work to get you the best pay rate possible.
Pros
Good Pay, great health insurance
Cons
only 4 paid holidays and one week vacation
Horrible Management
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 19, 2015
This was one of the worst places I have ever worked. I worked through Personnel Resources as a temp for Pointe Wiregrass. The only thing that I can say positive about the 10 months that I was there was the long term friendships I made with several of my coworkers. I do not recommend ANYONE working for Pointe Wiregrass/Hall Housing.
Pros
Some of the co-workers
Cons
Everything Else
Temporary job placement service
Temporary Help - Rembrandt Enterprises (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 5, 2015
They are ok. Doesn't seem like they have enough jobs available for the type of work I am looking for. The job they placed me at was good. Great people to work for. But as soon as the job was over, I never heard anything else from them regarding any other job.
Productive work place
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALOctober 15, 2014
Good people to work for, family company and easy to work for. They make quality products
Pros
GOOD HOURS
Cons
NONE
An awesome employment agency
Receptionist/Switchboard/Secretarial (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 10, 2014
This is an awesome employment agency! Well organized and helpful. The pay is very fair and I never had to wait long to be placed.
Pros
everything
Cons
A great way to work in different environments
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 6, 2013
A typical day with Personnal Resources is either not being called in or, in the better case, being called in for an assignment. I have learned several things from there like interview experience and how to dress for certain jobs. My co-workers were not employees of Personnel Resources; they were the different people I wprked for when I was needed. The hardest part of this job was knowing that i was not going to get an assignment everyday. The most enjoyable part of this job was the experience I gained for moving forward.
Pros
experience
Cons
not much work
A productive route for employment
Customer Service, Public Service, Organize, Clean (Former Employee) –  Various production/Manufacturing CompaniesApril 26, 2013
Customer Service, Public Service, Organize, Clean, Restore and Sanitize all items located in clients home/warehouse, Pack selected materials to fill orders Load/Unload trucks, Pack/Unpack items, Production, Assembly, Operate Production Lines
Pros
being able to gather additional experience/ training on various jobs
Cons
temporary employment, job security
Just another employee
Clerical (Former Employee) –  AlabamaApril 4, 2013
The recruiter I worked with was very unprofessional. She didnt really know anything about the position I was being sent to other than the job title and how much it paid. I had no experience in the position but decided to give it a try. I received no training from the client. I was told that it would go to a permanent position after 13 weeks but the client never agreed to that. I was also promised a salaried position with an outrageous starting pay. Because I couldn't be guaranteed a permanent position after 4 months with the company, I decided to stop wasting my time. Now, because I was looking out for MY best interests, they wont place me in any more jobs. If you want to work with this company, you have to be in it for THEIR best interests (aka their check from the client). If it seems to good to be true, it usually is!!
Pros
quick placement, direct deposit
Cons
uninformed about positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personnel Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Personnel Resources Reviews by Location