Personnel Resources Employee Reviews

Fun to work with
Drafter (Temp for Reliable Louvers) (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ALOctober 31, 2017
They were fun to work with even though majority of supervision was done by on site manager for the company I was working with. They were able to help me obtain and interesting job.
Challenging yet rewarding
Sr. Exec VP (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALSeptember 19, 2017
I love working at Personnel Resources because we help people every single day. It is extremely satisfying to run in to a person somewhere in the community that was originally placed through PR and was later promoted. It makes us so proud to see our former employees succeed. That said, we will never be able to place every applicant that applies with us. Sometimes, their prior work history with us is not good, sometimes the client chooses another applicant and sometimes we just don't have any jobs that meet their needs. However, we do give them other job searching strategies so that they may continue their search on their own too. All in all though, working at Personnel Resources has been the highlight of my career. My teammates at PR are like my family...love them BIG!
Pros
Diverse work assignments and great co-workers
hard work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 13, 2017
this was my first job i worked early mornings and got off late , it was plenty hours but they only paid $6.25 and you have to work all day just to get a good pay day.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
fast paced jobs
Wireless Advantage
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moody, ALJuly 27, 2017
I was placed in wireless advantage moody. personnel resources does not provide liability insurance for their employees to drive their personal cars while on the clock. however, wireless advantage will expect you as a temp to drive your personal car while on the clock. I contacted the home office to inquire about this discrepancy, and my assignment was ended a few days later citing that I wasn't "working out" in the position.
Pros
Cons
many
disappointed
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 23, 2017
I have given PR more than one chance and each time they disappoint. They are not proactive in attempting to help a client in finding a job. You can call and cal and no one will return your messages.
Cons
poor pay and no security
Ok
Data Entry Clerk/Scanner (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 25, 2017
The pay is fair, being off on weekends is a plus, co workers are friendly, most of the time you have hour lunch breaks. Only issue is you're a temp employee and not permanent.
Depends on assignment
Behavior Aide (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALDecember 1, 2016
Personnel Resources Is an okay company to work for. The pay received for particular job is inadequate. I'm a behavior aide with DCS. There are good and bad days depending on the school and support system. My job requires aiding with behavior and restraining kids. The worst part in not being backed up when my one-on-one child goes into crisis.
Pros
helping kids
Cons
staff/support system
It is fun place to work,fast pace work.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 13, 2016
It is fun place to work. Fast pace work place. Some times it is hard to know what times one will be getting off work. You will always get your 8hours of work daily some times more.
Great People
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 23, 2016
It is a great place to go for a job. They will help you find what you are looking for. I have enjoyed it and I will be going back if I need to .
Professional staff
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNMay 20, 2016
I have been treated with respect and professionalism. I continue to learn a tremendous amount each day while working. My co-workers and I have fun (but are professional) when we can while working.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, other types of work etc
Cons
Very strict on time clock issues.
Company is great!
Patient Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNMay 11, 2016
The position that I was hire for fit my personality and my availability. They were very in touch with me daily to make the process that much smoother, and to ensure I wasn't left in the dark. Very much appreciated! The paperwork process was fast and efficient! WP
Pros
Easy time record management, friendly staff
Cons
Pay is less than what other temp agencies are paying for the same position
Production of food with great co-workers
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 5, 2015
My work day is during the night hours. I have learned a lot about how food is packaged and shipped. I don't always enjoy my work but I always try to make the most of it. The most difficult part of my current job is the constant repetitive movement. With that being said I do well at pushing through to assure that my job is done correctly. My most enjoyable part of work is the people I work with on a daily basis. They are always in great moods and make the work environment less stressful and at times a fun place to be.
Pros
I have great people skills, I am a dedicated worker, I enjoy learning new things and meeting new people
Cons
I occasionaly doubt my ability to do some task but I am quick to give my best attempt
found out how awesome it is to care for your parents when they need you
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wellston, OKOctober 15, 2015
spent a few years caring for a terminal parent, which taught me alot about patience and love and caring when you don't reap anything from it, know that the outcome is going to be bleak but still giving hope, and hoping for the best.
Pros
I got to spend precious time with my parent before they were taken from here
Cons
I got to be there when they finally did pass, and the pain
Good
Packer (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALOctober 8, 2015
Good quality of everything. Great management, friendly, and on task. Everyone was nice and polite. Good work ethic , good placement of everything.
Productive work place
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALSeptember 30, 2015
I have learned a lot from working with this company and enjoyed working with the co workers and the supervisor. Every day seemed to be different which it made it interesting to come to work.
Pros
Working the day shift and having weekends off and working with pleasant co workers.
Productive,fun good place to work
Machine Cleaner (Former Employee) –  GASeptember 2, 2015
Good fun place.Lunch they gave free extra snacks and own the days production was up we would either take a break to talk and joke or sometimes go home with pay.
Benefits
Personel Resources
United States Air Force (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 14, 2015
A typical day in the Air Force: you would make sure you answer you email in an adequetly amount of time, you would make sure that if you had a customer that they were you only prioity at the time, and you would wear you uniform proudly. I learned being in the air force that patience is key, and everything takes practice. No one is perfect. My co-workers were more like family to me, since we spent over 70 hours a week together. The only hard part about my job was to being away from my family. The most enjoyable part of my job was just the overall expericnce in the Airforce. I am proud to say that i served the greatest county in the world.
Would not recommend
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 17, 2015
I learned many new things at this job. Management was a little tough to deal with as that is why they go through an employment agency. My co workers were the best. I made some life long friends. The hardest part of the job was learning medical terminology and the most enjoyable was being around people. However, would not recommend Personnel Resources. I had a very stable job and left it to work with their client. This didn't work out because it had no benefits.
Pros
Made lots of new friends
Cons
No benefits
Friendly work environment
Fabrication Associate (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 2, 2015
Being employed at Personnel Resources was very pleasing. My co-workers were very easy to get along with. Personnel Resources happens to be a temporary job agency.
Excellent Temporary Company to work for
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 1, 2015
Personnel Resources is a great temporary agency to work for. They have great health insurance and work to get you the best pay rate possible.
Pros
Good Pay, great health insurance
Cons
only 4 paid holidays and one week vacation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personnel Resources. Our community is ready to answer.