Personnel Services Unlimited

Personnel Services Unlimited Employee Reviews

Great job service
CNC Operator (Former Employee), Forest City, NCFebruary 7, 2015
The staff really cares about their employees. I had a great assignment and when I had a family emergency, they were so supportive of me and my wife.
Safe work place
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee), Shelby, NCJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: good breaks hours
Cons: it was dusty
Get the job done
how to work as a team
Good
enjoy working with
wasnt nothing hard about it
staying busy
Productive and Team work a MUST !
Food Prep (Former Employee), Shelby, NCAugust 29, 2014
Pros: different field of work
Cons: stability.
Assist kitchen staff with any prepping needs, different things to do each and everyday.
Assembly / CNC Machinist
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Shelby, NCDecember 2, 2013
Pros: great jobs
Cons: good pay
This staffing company has a lot of jobs and they will put you to work with no problem. The two companies they had me work for thought me a lot while working out of state away from my home town which wasn't that far at all. Both companies was in Kings Mt. and I live in Gaffney SC and the pay was great so PSU did a nice job for me and I would go back to work for them anytime..
Its a decent temp service...
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee), Forest City, NCJuly 25, 2013
Pros: you've got a very temporary income
Cons: basically paying for no insurance, open ended contracts, mediocre pay
I worked for PSU for well over a year. They're decent. The staff is very nice, but that's as far as it goes. I suppose I can be bitter toward them at times because I was a good, knowledgeable employee and the company didn't hire me... I don't know if that was PSU's fault or the company's.
Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT waste your money on their insurance. They will not cover ANYTHING. I still owe medical bills thanks to that insurance along with other coworkers that I spoke with on a daily basis. They had the same problem, one of which had his bills paid the way they were supposed to, but he had to fight them tooth and nail to get them to do it.
So all together, I guess it depends on the contracting company as to whether you get hired or not. PSU will not push for you in that matter. I made it through 3 lay offs before being blessed with a way out... How many will you make it through?
Oh and the pay is no good too... Its above average, but I came in with 4 years of experience in the field I was being placed in, needless to say, I wasn't satisfied, but I had to take it.
Staffing
Personnel Assistant (Current Employee), Forest City, NCJuly 11, 2012
My manager is very knowledgeable when it comes to staffing. And she has a open door policy. She is direct and lets you know exactly what is expected of you. My co-workers are nice and friendly. Everyone knows what their responsibilites are and we work together very well. The hardest part of the job is not being able to find employment for every individual that needs it.
Temp company,
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Forest City, NCMay 13, 2012
Pros: different jobs, different company
Cons: not knowing if you are needed.
Working was always unsure. Had to wait until other company needed help. Had to get at least 400 hours in with one company before you could get hired on full time.

Personnel Services Unlimited Salaries