Personnel Source

Personnel Source Employee Reviews

Fine
Temporary Excel Photo Lab Employee (Former Employee), Salem, ORMay 17, 2015
Fine place to work though. If you have any questions they are able to answer them, they were also fast to find me another job when mine ended.
Temporary Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAApril 27, 2015
The people I worked for at personnel source were always professional and courteous. I enjoyed the few months I worked for them before I was hired on full time at Christensen Shipyards.
not bad place to work
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee), Salem, ORApril 23, 2015
the only way I was able to get work was if I called them. they seemed to be very laid back and non committal. I would recommend them if they can change some of the things they do.
Have had great success
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee), Eugene, ORApril 8, 2015
Pros: Good opportunities to grow
Cons: temp positions
At Personnel Source I had great success at finding jobs that paid well and worked for my lifestyle. They are very friendly and work hard to get you a job.
Challenging but rewarding experience
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Salem, ORMarch 8, 2015
Working as a temp consisted of working at multiple venues and doing various office activities depending upon the job. data entry, answering phones, filing, customer service.
good
Receptionist (Former Employee), medford, orFebruary 11, 2015
I worked as a receptionist and learned how to be more hospitable toward clients. I was the only employee. I enjoyed the office, it was very pretty and clean and relaxing.
personnel source temp agency
Temp agent (Former Employee), downtown eugeneSeptember 15, 2014
each task is different, you travel between springfield and eugene, doing work for major companies.
Just a Temp Co.
Temp Worker (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: i liked the hours
Cons: couldn't keep one in a job
Not too bad I guess,, Nice Clean Business,, liked the other "Temps"
Fun and fast paced environment
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Spokane, WAAugust 16, 2014
As a recruiter for the Personnel Source office you manage over 100 temporary employees for various clientele. A typical day consists of speaking with clients or temporary placements, performance reviews, conducting interviews, sourcing for higher level candidates to fill non-entry level positions, all human resource duties for every temporary placement, coordinating tours of facilities, sourcing new business, client management, etc.

The management team at PSI is geared toward team work. PSI recruiters are the only recruiters in the area that are non-commission based, which puts the focus on finding quality placements. We had daily meetings to discuss client management, temp management, setting attainable goals, process improvement ideas, etc.
Temp to Hire
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: if you don't want to work a week, don't call in.
Cons: they don't always have something available, it is a waiting game.
Have to call in every Monday to tell them that you are available for the week, sometimes they call you, sometimes they do not. Not everyone is given a chance for positions. There are only three people who work in the office.
awsome place to work for as a temp
, Welder/Mechanic2 (Former Employee), Eugene, ORJuly 16, 2014
Pros: ok people
Cons: need more jobs available
they try to keep you busy but sometimes takes a little while before the next job comes up
Fun envirement, Physical work, Which i love. Keeps me healty!
Laborer (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAApril 17, 2014
Pros: liked that it was physical, i did not need to go to the gym. keep me in shape.
Cons: was not full time. hrs varied, diaper factory closed. i liked working there
It was a good place to work. Was temp. Only worked there when they called if I was available
productive.
dryer feeder (Former Employee), Medford, ORMarch 20, 2014
lot of work. hard to got get hired on full time. the best you can do is starting of working for 3 months.
Lots of opportunity in different fields
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grants Pass, ORFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: various job opportunities
Cons: only temporary positions
Personnel source opened up positions for many different job opportunities and experiences as well as meeting many different employers.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Kent, WAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: good pay, plenty of work
This was an agency that took an interest in what happened to their employees. They show a genuine concern for the individuals that work for them.
temp agency
Temp (Former Employee), Spokane Valley WaDecember 27, 2013
didn't see this company much next to no contact the coworkers on the job i was at were well placed only so my manager one time for 30 min in the year i worked here
This company works together with you and the company for the best match.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Medford, ORSeptember 20, 2013
I have worked with Personnel Source for a couple of years now. They are friendly, eager to assist and they work diligently to find a job that is a good fit for both you and the company.
Builder (Former Employee), Wakarusa, INAugust 27, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: no future
Production was steady, but company hired employees on temporary bases. When close to end of temporary time, said they would find you a permanent position, but did not happen. Was let go, no work available, then denied paying unemployment benefits.
good place to go to if you really need a temporary job
Agency Staff (Former Employee), Aumsville, ORJune 8, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: jobs are far and few between
It is a good temp agency they give you jobs when you need it and the staff are usually pretty nice. The jobs you get don't really last too long but that's kinda the whole point of being a temp.
A temp agency that works very hard to find employment for its workers.
On-Call Temp. Job Laborer (Current Employee), Medford, ORMay 8, 2013
They found me good work assignments that paid above minimum wage. My last job with them was manual labor at a lumber mill. I worked real hard and hoped the job would last, but - by the nature of temporary work - it did not.