Personnel Source Employee Reviews

provided home healthcare
PCA (Former Employee) –  Beaver County, PAJanuary 19, 2017
Doing a job I enjoy is always easy, I gave med reminders an provided basic daily needs , light cleaning, cooking ,laundry an did grocery shopping also provided personal care.
Pros
I enjoyed the job I did.
Cons
working for family can be hard.
Very productive, and enjoyable.
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charlevoix, MIJanuary 3, 2017
Management was great, she was a friend of my Father's and we cleaned condominiums and lodges. Management was very particular about how clean each room was along with how neat and tidy it was. There wasn't anything I found hard about the job and enjoy cleaning anyway. Most enjoyable was I got to listen to my own music while working. I scrubbed everything from the floors to the tables and walls. I usually started in the bathroom and worked my way to the central part of the place and out the door. We usually started on opposite sides of the condos and met in the middle. It was very fun and enjoyable. Loved it.
Pros
Cons
No benefits
Very Poor reception A "you don't matter" banner needed in front
Need not apply (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORNovember 29, 2016
This is for the Eugene, Oregon office. I am trying to think of something positive to say...nothing comes to mind. The Cons are many. The receptionist talks to quickly and sounds like a recording without emotion. Some people would describe this as monotone. No eye contact only rambling quick instructions on what needs to be done. I have many years of experience and have been well regarded at my positions. They offer bottom of the barrel wages coupled with the worthless ACA compliant health benefits. I would say, based on my experiences here that you don't feel welcome, you don't feel needed, and the tone is set from the minute you step out of the elevator. So, if you are desperate and you have already exhausted all your options then this should be the place you go last.
Pros
hmmmm...
Cons
Plenty(go in and find out for yourself) but go here last
fun
Farm Worker (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ILNovember 2, 2016
Very fun place to work and be at. Didnt take much energy but was very fun and would love to do it again. The days went very smooth and the weather was good.
Mill laborer
Clean up crew (Former Employee) –  White City, OROctober 27, 2016
I enjoyed working at Boise Cascade if only temporary. They were excellent in training me to do my job efficiently and safely. Staff were friendly and appreciated.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Temporary employment
not the job for me
Plumbers Helper (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 23, 2016
i loved the people and cleaning up but not the energy and the mangement she just yelled all the time for no reason, brought her own personal business to work place
Pros
the costumers
Cons
everything else
A friendly but profesional enviorment.
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 8, 2016
Its a nice and welcoming environment and there are rearly any problems . its kindas scary when your working the night shift because its only one cashier working and no kind of safety in reach but a panic button.
Pros
Pay raise after your first 30 days
Cons
Only one cashier working during the night shift
Productive, comfortable place to work
Nanny/Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GASeptember 28, 2016
I enjoy spending time with children and helping them learn new things, I learned how to care for children, entertain them, and make sure they were safe at all times while under my care.
Pros
Long lunch breaks
Nice and friendly
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 23, 2016
This place always worked with me and found positions for me. I really suggest working with them if you are in immediate need of work. They are felon friendly and really give everyone a chance to succeed.
Summer Job
Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJune 27, 2016
I only worked for them during the summer at the Oregon state fair.
A total of 11 days.
I go in at 8 pm and get my bank bag and them I'm taken to a booth to sell tickets from.
And when the shift is finished a runner comes back in a golf cart to get me and takes me to the money room where the cash is counted.
Temporary Employer
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Feeney WirelessJune 24, 2016
My employment was through Personnel Source but I worked at Feeney Wireless. Wage was low, no benefits, no performance reviews or wage increases.
Helped when I needed it most
Temp Agency (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 15, 2016
I applied at Personnel Source after I quit my housekeeping job so that I could hopefully find something that I enjoyed better and could make a career out of.
Pros
Exploration of careers
Cons
Not always constant work
Great seasonal job
Oregon State Fair (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORFebruary 26, 2016
This was my first job. Although it was just a seasonal job, I felt like I learned a lot of good work values. Personnel Source also invited me back to work at the state fair next summer as well.
Pros
Good supervisors, good staff
Cons
minimum wage, 15 minute break.
They got me a temporary job thats about it, keep looking
Press Brake (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 5, 2016
The people in the office are nice enough and if your skilled it seems they will place you quickly. However I got placed in the field Ive been working in for 3 years, and am accomplished in, and then was laid off suddenly with no explanation within a few weeks. I have pressed both personnel source and the company i was at to give me a solid reason for their decision but they simply ignore me. Had they given some indication, wether personnel source or the company i was working at, that i was being let go I would have been looking else where the whole time, instead of being led to believe I'd be hired on. Couple days later i got a job that's closer, direct hire, and pays more. It worked out for the best because the place i was assigned to was unpleasant to work in, dirty, the machines and tooling were all in terrible condition, their biggest work horse press was and probably still is down and unrepairable but they keep it around, people weren't nice, supervisor was just some kid whose dad was in upper management, basically useless, and everyone complained they were never going to move up because you had to know someone in upper management to go anywhere, 21 year old floor supervisor's dad case in point. So this place will do, i suppose, until you can find some reliable work, or better work in general. I am picky though I know what i'm worth, i know what i want and i won't settle for any less, and personnel source did not deliver. Maybe I just had a bad experience, just roll the dice! worst that can happen is you find something else!
Pros
The pay was...ok. The hours were alright. I got a way better job after they let me go.
Cons
Work environment, people i worked with were not very helpful or too friendly, expected long term work got short term work.
Placement is quick very pleasant atmosphere
Part-time temporary employee (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORDecember 8, 2015
Staff is very knowledgeable and quick at placement. Very nice staff makes temporary work very fun. fast paced and very professional.
temp
temp (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OROctober 6, 2015
ok place not alot to say about theam did not have any bad things to say about theam. woryh the time not a bad office crue. was a temp hard to find the right job for me
Pros
its a job
Cons
not a lot of good paying jobs
Jackson County DD Services
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Medford, OROctober 5, 2015
I answered phones, helped fill out documents, helped workers with filing, helped archiving files, helped order different things that were needed for family's, a myriad of different office duties. Copying, filing, faxing, scanning... It was a very enjoyable position
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Lack of hours
enjoyable
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Eugene OrSeptember 17, 2015
I went into personnel source and they did a drug test and background check the first day. Then the second day I go a job at Yogi Tea company. It was a fast paced work place. Kept me busy.
Pros
$15/hr
Cons
got hot in the warehouse
Temporary Services
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORSeptember 9, 2015
I highly recommend this company to others that are seeking temporary employment and needed help with Job placement. They are very courteous and even offer training for some Jobs.
Pros
Helping in Job Placement
Cons
No benifits/ Only temporary services offered
fun and productive place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 20, 2015
many jobs
always busy and productive
very friendly personnel
co workers are typically good
long hours and not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personnel Source. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8