Personnel Source Employee Reviews in United States

Summer Job
Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJune 27, 2016
I only worked for them during the summer at the Oregon state fair.
A total of 11 days.
I go in at 8 pm and get my bank bag and them I'm taken to a booth to sell tickets from.
And when the shift is finished a runner comes back in a golf cart to get me and takes me to the money room where the cash is counted.
Temporary Employer
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Feeney WirelessJune 24, 2016
My employment was through Personnel Source but I worked at Feeney Wireless. Wage was low, no benefits, no performance reviews or wage increases.
Helped when I needed it most
Temp Agency (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 15, 2016
I applied at Personnel Source after I quit my housekeeping job so that I could hopefully find something that I enjoyed better and could make a career out of.
Pros
Exploration of careers
Cons
Not always constant work
Great seasonal job
Oregon State Fair (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORFebruary 26, 2016
This was my first job. Although it was just a seasonal job, I felt like I learned a lot of good work values. Personnel Source also invited me back to work at the state fair next summer as well.
Pros
Good supervisors, good staff
Cons
minimum wage, 15 minute break.
They got me a temporary job thats about it, keep looking
Press Brake (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 5, 2016
The people in the office are nice enough and if your skilled it seems they will place you quickly. However I got placed in the field Ive been working in for 3 years, and am accomplished in, and then was laid off suddenly with no explanation within a few weeks. I have pressed both personnel source and the company i was at to give me a solid reason for their decision but they simply ignore me. Had they given some indication, wether personnel source or the company i was working at, that i was being let go I would have been looking else where the whole time, instead of being led to believe I'd be hired on. Couple days later i got a job that's closer, direct hire, and pays more. It worked out for the best because the place i was assigned to was unpleasant to work in, dirty, the machines and tooling were all in terrible condition, their biggest work horse press was and probably still is down and unrepairable but they keep it around, people weren't nice, supervisor was just some kid whose dad was in upper management, basically useless, and everyone complained they were never going to move up because you had to know someone in upper management to go anywhere, 21 year old floor supervisor's dad case in point. So this place will do, i suppose, until you can find some reliable work, or better work in general. I am picky though I know what i'm worth, i know what i want and i won't settle for any less, and personnel source did not deliver. Maybe I just had a bad experience, just roll the dice! worst that can happen is you find something else!
Pros
The pay was...ok. The hours were alright. I got a way better job after they let me go.
Cons
Work environment, people i worked with were not very helpful or too friendly, expected long term work got short term work.
Good employment
Intake Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORFebruary 4, 2016
if you can get past the smell and long hours then it is a great place to work. everyone works really well as a team here if i could i would work here again
Placement is quick very pleasant atmosphere
Part-time temporary employee (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORDecember 8, 2015
Staff is very knowledgeable and quick at placement. Very nice staff makes temporary work very fun. fast paced and very professional.
temp
temp (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OROctober 6, 2015
ok place not alot to say about theam did not have any bad things to say about theam. woryh the time not a bad office crue. was a temp hard to find the right job for me
Pros
its a job
Cons
not a lot of good paying jobs
Jackson County DD Services
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Medford, OROctober 5, 2015
I answered phones, helped fill out documents, helped workers with filing, helped archiving files, helped order different things that were needed for family's, a myriad of different office duties. Copying, filing, faxing, scanning... It was a very enjoyable position
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Lack of hours
enjoyable
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Eugene OrSeptember 17, 2015
I went into personnel source and they did a drug test and background check the first day. Then the second day I go a job at Yogi Tea company. It was a fast paced work place. Kept me busy.
Pros
$15/hr
Cons
got hot in the warehouse
Temporary Services
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORSeptember 9, 2015
I highly recommend this company to others that are seeking temporary employment and needed help with Job placement. They are very courteous and even offer training for some Jobs.
Pros
Helping in Job Placement
Cons
No benifits/ Only temporary services offered
fun and productive place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 20, 2015
many jobs
always busy and productive
very friendly personnel
co workers are typically good
long hours and not enough pay
Great Quality of Jobs + Helpful Employees
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 10, 2015
Personnel Source is a great place to start if you're looking for a job. The online application was pretty straight forward and thorough which is important because it means they are trying to find the best fit for you. Everyone there was very helpful and genuinely wanted to help me find a job which they did within a week of submitting my application. I highly recommend this agency.
Pros
they train their employees well and PSI staff are easily reachable
Nice staff
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, ORJune 1, 2015
I was placed on a temp to hire contract. The former Payroll Administrator decided to return to the company.
The drivers were great people and only wanted to be paid what they deserved. I worked very hard to ensure that they were.
enjoyed it
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Wakarusa, INMay 19, 2015
enjoyed my job so much went in early every day that I could; pay was good people were nice; enjoyed my coworkers; super and team lead.
Cons
all good
Fine
Temporary Excel Photo Lab Employee (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMay 17, 2015
Fine place to work though. If you have any questions they are able to answer them, they were also fast to find me another job when mine ended.
Temporary Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 27, 2015
The people I worked for at personnel source were always professional and courteous. I enjoyed the few months I worked for them before I was hired on full time at Christensen Shipyards.
not bad place to work
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 23, 2015
the only way I was able to get work was if I called them. they seemed to be very laid back and non committal. I would recommend them if they can change some of the things they do.
Have had great success
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 8, 2015
At Personnel Source I had great success at finding jobs that paid well and worked for my lifestyle. They are very friendly and work hard to get you a job.
Pros
Good opportunities to grow
Cons
temp positions
Challenging but rewarding experience
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMarch 8, 2015
Working as a temp consisted of working at multiple venues and doing various office activities depending upon the job. data entry, answering phones, filing, customer service.

2.7