- Providing excellent service to customers by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting customers and their pets upon arrival, and selling retail products.
- Assists in administrative tasks including customer reminder calls, scheduling and routing mobile grooming units, and data entry of client records.
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk, reception area, and retail areas.
- Various duties as assigned by Salon Management.
- Customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Must love pets!
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers on membership benefits, salon policies and procedures, and pet health/care.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, salon management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses
- Medical and dental offered.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Pet Groomerie, a full service salon, provides unmatched standards of quality with superior customer service, and a safe and secure environment for pets.