Pet360 Employee Reviews

Used to be a great place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 25, 2017
Once PetSmart got involved, the place when downhill FAST.
Nothing positive left to say. PetSmart took over Customer Care and Fulfillment, and drove customers away in droves.
Pros
People
Cons
PetSmart, Leadership
its cool if you have no personal life
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2016
i felt kind of out of place...i was the only person of my color that worked there and it kind of made it hard on me...some comments made me feel uneasy...the attendance policy there is very strict...house and car were broken into and i still received penalties that caused me to lose my job.
Fun place to work hard at.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Harleysville, PAApril 18, 2014
I typically enjoyed my nights at work. My co-workers were very pleasant to be around. The management team there wasn't very capable of doing what they were supposed to be doing. They weren't well liked, and they did not work hard whatsoever. It wasn't a very had job even though I was asked to do multiple tasks at once, I was asked because they saw me as capable of completing them.
Pros
We had free lunches during the summer until NFI bought our company out, the co-workers were all very nice and enjoyable to be around.
Cons
Too Strict of Management, Team Lead and Manager didn't work very hard and put blame on other workers.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMarch 6, 2014
Productive and Fun Place to Work with great co-workers and management. Good work life balance.
Cutting Edge Company emphasizes Corp over Individual
Senior Digital Media Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJune 12, 2013
This is a strong company with great market prospects but suffers from the characteristic pains of a rapidly growing innovative firm. I've had to work hard to achieve a life-work balance that makes it satisfying to contribute there every day.
Pros
Great Technology, Successful Company
Cons
Staunchly Heirarchical, Many Egos
Great environment, great people, great opportunities!
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 30, 2013
Getting to work in an industry you're passionate about is one thing, but getting to work with tons of other passionate pet parents makes it even better! From senior management to entry-level, we're all here for one purpose, and that's to give pet parents the tools and resources they need to raise happy, healthy pets. The days are both challenging and fulfilling, which lets you know you're making an impact. We're always looking for ways to grow the business, so opportunities for advancement and increased ownership are always there.
Pros
team culture, benefits, opportunities for advancement
Smart, Innovative, and Forward-Thinking Company
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 20, 2013
Pet360, Inc. is without a doubt one of the best companies I've ever worked for. There are so many smart people who are happy to mentor their employees and help them in their personal goals, while working together on company goals. It is so exciting to work for a company that is growing quickly, creating new ideas, and thinking for the future. Plus they are all so passionate about what they are doing and also about their customers.
The Best And Most Challenging Place I've Worked
Director (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 16, 2013
The people are some of the smartest people I've ever worked with. The company has grown so much, in size, culture and vision since I've joined the company....all in a good way! There are always challenges, opportunities and great ideas. We sometimes bite off more of the apple before finishing the last bite and that is the downside of having a lot of great initiatives lined up. Our biggest challenge is being able to execute everything we want to do.
Pros
People, Vision, Pets in the Office Sometimes
Cons
Benefits, No Summer Hours
A Place for Passionate, Innovative & Smart People!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 16, 2013
Pet360 is by far the best place I have ever worked! The people who work here, from Senior Management to entry level are extremely passionate about pets and the work that each of us does. The environment is extremely collaborative, everyone works really hard but also has a lot of fun. Senior Management is amazing - they are open and accessible and are steering the company in a direction that everyone is excited about. It's such an exciting time to be at Pet360 as the business is growing so fast and breaking ground in the pet industry.
Pros
smart and collaborative team, fun environment, growth opportunities
Customer Service Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 24, 2012
A day is very fast paced. There al ways something to be done. My co-workers were excellent we all worked together well. The hardest part of ny job was making sure the site worked correctly and all programs ran smoothly.The enjoyable part of the job was they always acknowledge good work. Management team was ok but could be better. They have threr picks on who they want to stand by.
Pros
always had a way for employees to get together
Cons
health care and vacation time vs. personal time

Want to know more about Pet360?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pet360. Our community is ready to answer.